Madonna reportedly to ink deal to perform at ESC 2019!

7 hours ago, YannBouch said:

Madonna, disco, controversial. I really don't see why people are complaining I mean we clearly dont love the same Madonna 

Hung up at ema 2005: Madonna, disco, fun, dance: this Is what leads to success. Controversy  plus Madonna Means failure nowadays. Just see how was the Aretha speech percieved , and It was't even meant to be controversial. 

Tabloids manipulated the way others should "think" what M did was bad even though M didn't.

Those tabloids are trying very hard to paint a bad picture of M in order to gain readership.

Remember the news about M's new hospital opening which will benefit the locals in Malawi?

Only 2 news outlets reported it.

TMZ and other tabloids just pretended it didn't happen.

3 hours ago, Edivad said:

Hung up at ema 2005: Madonna, disco, fun, dance: this Is what leads to success. Controversy  plus Madonna Means failure nowadays. Just see how was the Aretha speech percieved , and It was't even meant to be controversial. 

she wore Moroccon dress and jewelry and they thought she was shading black people

People expecting Madonna to conform to whatever is considered “fun” clearly dont  know Madonna... at this point ( just like it’s always been ), if she’s not doing whatever the fuck she wants, I don’t think we would be getting a new record. She’d be drinking rose in Lisbon or the hamptons. I’m proud that, even at her 60’s, she’s not conforming to the norm and doing generic harmless stuff just to please people.

5 hours ago, Edivad said:

That's your opinion.

thank u next

No

She should stay away from politics. She was a coward back in 2003 when she pulled out AL video and now she will try something like that again and she will fail! Its very easy to spit on president Trump bc all of the fake news media is doing that also.. Very lame and who needs that

5 minutes ago, WhiteHeat said:

She should stay away from politics. She was a coward back in 2003 when she pulled out AL video and now she will try something like that again and she will fail! Its very easy to spit on president Trump bc all of the fake news media is doing that also.. Very lame and who needs that

Your first post under this account is shit and those Croatian IPs look awfully familiar. *FLUSH*

1 minute ago, Edivad said:

Of course, in a forum people Is supposed to express personal opinions

Yeah, that's what a forum is about.. 🙂

Eurovision was always political. It’s a big gayfest going to conservative countries.

how more political can it be😁

Btw, if M does indeed do an interval act at the Eurovision Song Contest, she'll have to do at least two dress rehearsals in front of a paying audience before the actual televised live show.

Would she be up for that? I doubt it...

2 hours ago, Msig said:

Btw, if M does indeed do an interval act at the Eurovision Song Contest, she'll have to do at least two dress rehearsals in front of a paying audience before the actual televised live show.

Ofcourse! We all know What happened at the Brits, rehearsal is her thing. If it Goes well she might ask eurovision to play the tape instead...

3 hours ago, Msig said:

Well if she‘s not up for that even though it would mean the best possible promo for her new single and album, then she must be pretty stupid (which we all know she is not). It doesn’t happen every day that a pop star over 60 gets such an opportunity (IF any of this is actually true)

3 hours ago, Starman said:

She can always rehearse before the acts go in

Of course she'll have some individual rehearsal time on stage. But each Eurovision show is rehearsed in full, including interval acts, three times before the televised show, and two of those rehearsals are done in front of a paying audience.

5 minutes ago, Msig said:

Of course she'll have some individual rehearsal time on stage. But each Eurovision show is rehearsed in full, including interval acts, three times before televised show, and two of those rehearsals are done in front of a paying audience.

she cant do it, it would leak

42 minutes ago, Msig said:

Of course she'll have some individual rehearsal time on stage. But each Eurovision show is rehearsed in full, including interval acts, three times before the televised show, and two of those rehearsals are done in front of a paying audience.

thats madonna

how did JT don?

49 minutes ago, Msig said:

I was actually at the final rehearsal for the Eurovision show that JT performed at, and he did not rehearse in front of an audience (they just mentioned at that point "this is where a special guest will perform"), so I doubt Madonna would.

3 hours ago, runa said:

It looks like Pride is going to be a NO, Glastonbury, COACHella etc are all NO’s...so this is the last big event this spring/summer that she could possibly do inside the USA & Outside...Fingers crosses it all works out!

7 hours ago, stoneroad said:

I was actually at the final rehearsal for the Eurovision show that JT performed at, and he did not rehearse in front of an audience (they just mentioned at that point "this is where a special guest will perform"), so I doubt Madonna would.

I think that would be the only time an interval act hasn't performed during the dress rehearsals. But at least it shows it has happened before.