Madonna reportedly to ink deal to perform at ESC 2019!

What a lie! I Was in Stockholm all nights. And on friday night at the jury show (the day before the live show on telly) we just got Justin Timberlake and he did his whole thing.

11 hours ago, Hapertje said:

What a lie! I Was in Stockholm all nights. And on friday night at the jury show (the day before the live show on telly) we just got Justin Timberlake and he did his whole thing.

Oh ok, my bad. I attended the dress rehearsal earlier in the day (same day as the final) and no Justin there. Plenty of rehearsals lol

Well it would explain the 1 Million she demands for doing Eurovision, if they want her to do the show three times in front of three different paying audiences, doesn’t matter if they call it rehearsal. 

7 hours ago, Lolo said:

Well it would explain the 1 Million she demands for doing Eurovision, if they want her to do the show three times in front of three different paying audiences, doesn’t matter if they call it rehearsal. 

Yes. Thats a bummer

6 minutes ago, karbatal said:

If this happens they will announce it tied to the release to profit from the press coverage

Yeah  cuz she I ain't a businesswoman, She's a business,  and shes is known for giving bitches the business ❤️❤️🍆🥑 : ) #magic #music  #resurrection #soon 

14 hours ago, Lolo said:

they cant ruin the surprise like this

Awesome! Hope is true

Also release new material when Gaga is expected to why doesn't she. Start the pinning of the two on the media all over again 😑

1 hour ago, Economy said:

Awesome! Hope is true

Also release new material when Gaga is expected to why doesn't she. Start the pinning of the two on the media all over again 😑

flush 

bore off with the baiting 

go read the pop princess gaga thread for a laugh

1 hour ago, Economy said:

Awesome! Hope is true

i smell a little mongonster troll 

1 minute ago, trickyricky said:

i smell a little mongonster troll 

Im a monster yes as well as a katycat and Britney and Madonna fan as well

Nice to know in this site your only allowed to like one artist -_-

Like what's ur issue? If y'all are so upset by the mention of other pop artists maybe I smell some insecurity?

I have accounts on other fan sites of other artists I like as well. So far this is where ppl seem the most aggressive 😕

Edited by Economy

Just now, Economy said:

lies youre a troll who gives a shit if gaga is releasing new mediocre music its a madonna page not a gaga page but yeah for a laugh go read the thread dedicated to her lol or can you not yet ? 

3 minutes ago, Economy said:

Like what's ur issue? If y'all are so upset by the mention of other pop artists maybe I smell some insecurity?

I have accounts on other fan sites of other artists I like as well. So far this is where ppl seem the most aggressive 😕

admin flush this troll 

Just now, trickyricky said:

lies youre a troll who gives a shit if gaga is releasing new mediocre music its a madonna page not a gaga page but yeah for a laugh go read the thread dedicated to her lol or can you not yet ? 

I'm still under restriction I can't read that forum

And u gotta chill. Sheesh of all the fan sites I've made an account on none have been as aggressive as this one RELAX!

If u all are so insecure with the mention of new pop girls I'll refrain from using their names 🙄

2 minutes ago, Economy said:

I'm still under restriction I can't read that forum

And u gotta chill. Sheesh of all the fan sites I've made an account on none have been as aggressive as this one RELAX!

If u all are so insecure with the mention of new pop girls I'll refrain from using their names 🙄

stefani is not new and i like ariana and katy perry 

soo whatever youll be gone soon so ill say bye now 

bye bye baby 

Just now, trickyricky said:

stefani is not new 

soo whatever youll be gone soon so ill say bye now 

bye bye baby 

Gone for what?

Just now, Economy said:

Gone for what?

just post more so you get the chance to read the topic about stefani i mean that is why you have joined , i smell a rat i just hope admin pick up on it and flush you 

6 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

just post more so you get the chance to read the topic about stefani i mean that is why you have joined , i smell a rat i just hope admin pick up on it and flush you 

Stop harassing him. Lady Gaga fans are welcome to join and post here as long as they’re mainly here to enjoy and post about Madonna. If he turns out to be a troll it will be dealt with.

8 minutes ago, Magician said:

Stop harassing him. Lady Gaga fans are welcome to join and post here as long as they’re mainly here to enjoy and post about Madonna. If he turns out to be a troll it will be dealt with.

hes a troll that is obvious 

theres another newbie on the oscars 2019 who is too “thankyou1001” 

prob the same person lol 

3 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

hes a troll that is obvious 

theres another newbie on the oscars 2019 who is too 

Go use the report button instead of jumping into forum fights and further turning threads into crap. If anybody’s a troll they’ll be dealt with.