Madonna reportedly to ink deal to perform at ESC 2019!

i think the controversy surrounding the performance is just a publicity stunt ..we will see a lot of this coming up to the new album and single ...she will be performing at it i can count on that 

9 hours ago, Andra said:

Idk what I'll do if she really cancels

tumblr_nhcy9eXqcP1sop09ko3_250.gif

horrible and to top it off and make it worse a certain somebody will take her place infact i bet she has already reserved it if madonna drops out lol

1 minute ago, trickyricky said:

the new single title has leaked and she will perform is at eurovision its called " blow up the white house " 

My heart stopped

EasygoingUnlawfulFrog-size_restricted.gi

4 hours ago, Genevieve Vavance said:

she loves Israel

anyway who cares if it's controversial, she has nothing to lose anyways

Yes. Plus everything is deemed controversial today.  Why the music industry is so lifeless at the moment.  No body can afford to take true risks. Madonna can because she is a superstar. When people consider Katy Perry controversial and too political ( which has been said ) we know that the outrage mentality has gone mad. 

Also, Madonna's so called controversial songs and videos have always been more about messages and are artistic and beautiful. Never been offensive as people try to portray them as. 

9 hours ago, Nikki said:

the most important thing is that she doesn't compromise her artistic integrity and give us a family friendly version of what she planned

im not changing my fucking show 

I really don't want to hear a song about US politics or Trump, just no. Enough of that, it is neither interesting or even new at this point. The article said they wont allow is because it is about US politics so no more speculation needed here. A song like that would never be allowed on Eurovion and she wont change the lyrics to please them, hence M not on eurovision. It is very sad because she is losing 200 million viewers. 

4 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

I really don't want to hear a song about US politics or Trump, just no. Enough of that, it is neither interesting or even new at this point. The article said they wont allow is because it is about US politics so no more speculation needed here. A song like that would never be allowed on Eurovion and she wont change the lyrics to please them, hence M not on eurovision. Next

Did you notice haw many "no" & "don't" you ve just wrote man ?

3 hours ago, badboydrunkby6 said:

she can love Isreal and still criticize them.  the current prime minister is a scumbag. Arabs are 2nd class and only for Jewish people? really?  I bet thats what the song is about

No , she won't go to perform in Israel and criticize them in their home .If you don't like the situation there you just don't go ,period.

Controversial doesn't mean TRUMP. Europe has its own issues. Brexit. French riots economies failing. 

However on the topic I find it rich that the most controversial Eurovision in years is worried about Madonna being too controversial

2 minutes ago, Danmacevents said:

Controversial doesn't mean TRUMP. Europe has its own issues. Brexit. French riots economies failing. 

However on the topic I find it rich that the most controversial Eurovision in years is worried about Madonna being too controversial

They state it in the article that the US politics is the problem. Of course it is Trump. 

3 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

They state it in the article that the US politics is the problem. Of course it is Trump. 

Because of course the whatsit blogger who wrote it knows better. Can you stop the drama and the negativity? We don't need this here. There's a bunch of other forums you can join!

A lot of people have made arguments in several different threads about what "political" means for Madonna music and how it's a constant in her art. If you will still say the same thing over and over again about Trump and America then don't! I bet you Madonna is less concernced about Trump than you! 

Do you people seriously think that out of everyone in the whole wide world  the TIMES OF ISRAEL got the fucking scoop on Madonna’s new single before anyone?? :rotfl::lmao: This reads like 100% tabloid gossip news and is clearly total bullshit. 

39 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

I really don't want to hear a song about US politics or Trump, just no. Enough of that, it is neither interesting or even new at this point. The article said they wont allow is because it is about US politics so no more speculation needed here. A song like that would never be allowed on Eurovion and she wont change the lyrics to please them, hence M not on eurovision. It is very sad because she is losing 200 million viewers. 

19 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

Stop being such a snowflake. :rolleyes:

45 minutes ago, sotos8 said:

No , she won't go to perform in Israel and criticize them in their home .If you don't like the situation there you just don't go ,period.

oh like she did in russia in 2012 or rome in 1991? some people here are here to just disagree for the sake of it

12 hours ago, Bat-Fan said:

Not looking great. I so did not want a song about American politics. It is the last thing she needs.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/madonna-eurovision-production-said-fighting-over-song-choice/

No idea how legit this newspaper is, but I found this part quite interesting...

Channel 12 news reported that Madonna is expected to perform for about 15 minutes towards the end of the Eurovision finals, as votes from around the world are counted and ahead of the announcement of the winning entry.

Imagine! A SuperBowl type of show with several songs :dramatic:

I also don't mind a performance with a controversial theme, however depending on the topic it might not be that fitting for Eurovision indeed. If she wants to address problems concerning the US politics, it would be a bit odd to use a show for European audiences as a platform for her message...obviously Europe has its own problems that in many cases don't relate to what's going on in the US. 

Of course, this is all just "what if" speculation because the fact of the matter is, we know nothing about what they mean with 'controversial'...

18 minutes ago, Nonoka said:

I also don't mind a performance with a controversial theme, however depending on the topic it might not be that fitting for Eurovision indeed. If she wants to address problems concerning the US politics, it would be a bit odd to use a show for European audiences as a platform for her message...obviously Europe has its own problems that in many cases don't relate to what's going on in the US. 

Of course, this is all just "what if" speculation because the fact of the matter is, we know nothing about what they mean with 'controversial'...

That's why she WON'T. It's not rocket science.

16 minutes ago, Mat.Guy said:

That's why she WON'T. It's not rocket science.

Well yeah I don't find it likely either, just referring to what's been suggested here in this thread

4 minutes ago, Nonoka said:

Well yeah I don't find it likely either, just referring to what's been suggested here in this thread

I'm agreeing with you.

11 hours ago, articunocc said:

sorry  but :((( I really really don't want no political drama at eurovision, no one but her hardcore fans are here for that... and tbh it's 99% likely going to be about some issue she has addressed before a thousand times over...

Oh shut up

53 minutes ago, Nonoka said:

Yes,  15 minutes performance time -  everything we would be dreaming of.   Really want this to happen and that factor of time given to her to be accurate ! 

16 minutes ago, runa said:

It’s gonna be amazing if she has 15 min. Wow !

I think if she does perform, it will be for a while and will feature 5 or so songs. 

Why I really want this. Perfect scenario. She can debut her new song and also perform classics that all of the world knows and love. That way, it would be the ultimate promotional tool for new era and treat for all her fans. Would both be reminding lapsed fans and the GP of how great her music always is while also wowing lapsed fans, new potential fans and the GP with new music at the same time.