Madonna reportedly to ink deal to perform at ESC 2019!

She should make the hit single with a powerful entrance. Then after the clapping and the hosts kissin her ass she should start singing acapella Hung Up and then the sample starts, every gay's heart explodes and she goes away smiling 

19 hours ago, Lolo said:

Thank You!  :clap: 

We need this post in every thread btw...

I was so frazzled after reading that people were going for her because of this so that def came through in my post! lol I do mean every word of it though so thank you!

It just gets ridiculous after a while. I *think* it was you that mentioned in another thread that you're glad you remember pre-internet times and I'm so there with you on that! This extreme SJW nonsense may not have necessarily been born because of internet/social media but it has certainly thrived because of it.....

17 hours ago, Marco said:

Yep! The SJW mob is obnoxiously LOUD. Just look at the absurd reaction to Maroon 5’s Super Bowl Halftime Show. It was completely blown out of proportion. Sure, it was rather uneventful but everyone and their mothers had already planned on ripping them to shreds. People who only feel validated through fake outrage need to seriously get over themselves. It’s a great thing that in a world that’s overpopulated by people like Gaga who falsely project victimhood for brownie points, you choose to conduct yourself with tough skin like Madonna. Bravo, my friend! 👏🏼

...and Maroon 5's SB performance is a perfect example of this SJW madness! The negativity surrounding it is so calculated and yes, way overblown. Ugh I can't imagine Madonna pandering and playing victim constantly to her fans in the way some other pop stars do. That's not inspiring at all. We're all so lucky to have grown up with her as an inspiration. She has definitely taught a lot of her fans well! ❤️ 

16 hours ago, Voguerista said:

Right on Kurt. How anyone could complain or be outraged  about Madonna performing anywhere she wants is hard for me to understand. 

Same here. She's there to entertain. It doesn't ALWAYS have to be about politics. 

28 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

Same here. She's there to entertain. It doesn't ALWAYS have to be about politics. 

Exactly! People and countries are about so much more and yet everyone today bases everything on politics! 

5 hours ago, Dr Lecter said:

imagine social media in 1989 

“so was at the Vma rehearsal and saw A bit of Madonna routine she has shit hair and seems to be wearing a mans suit and some butch shoes and a cheap watch. Halfway  through she had a hand spasm or it could have been a routine . I’m worried about tonight” 

So true...when RH came out MTV Latin showed the performance (including her introduction to George Michael), and some people on Twitter were bitching because she was smoking, claiming what a terrible role model she was for doing that in 1989...

1 hour ago, Voguerista said:

Exactly! People and countries are about so much more and yet everyone today bases everything on politics! 

It’s not so much about politics but more so virtue signaling. The hyper-sensitive crowd has always existed to an extent. The difference between then and now is that the rise of social media has allowed these leeches to gain a platform to spew their bullshit 24/7.

6 minutes ago, Gus said:

So true...when RH came out MTV Latin showed the performance (including her introduction to George Michael), and some people on Twitter were bitching because she was smoking, claiming what a terrible role model she was for doing that in 1989...

:lmao:

This one takes the cake! 

2 hours ago, Gus said:

when gaga does it it's "soooo coooool and punk rock... so many celebs do drugs and tattoo their body but M in her 20s or 30s smoking a cigarette is suddenly a problem :lmao: the gaga fans and other teenagers/early 20s peeps being so PC and hypocritical can fuck off

2 hours ago, Nikki said:

when gaga does it it's "soooo coooool and punk rock... so many celebs do drugs and tattoo their body but M in her 20s or 30s smoking a cigarette is suddenly a problem :lmao: the gaga fans and other teenagers/early 20s peeps being so PC and hypocritical can fuck off

Don’t get me started on the “cultural appropriation” police that attacked Madonna for her geisha look on the Nothing Really Matters music video and at the Grammy’s performance. Then again, these are the same people behind pathetic hashtags like #JanetAppreciationDay, which is meant to celebrate an individual who arranged the asinine stunt that terminated her career. :wacko:

3 minutes ago, Marco said:

Don’t get me started on the “cultural appropriation” police that attacked Madonna for her geisha look on the Nothing Really Matters music video and Grammy’s performance. Then again, these are the same people behind pathetic hashtags like #JanetAppreciationDay, which is meant to celebrate an individual who arranged the asinine stunt that terminated her career. :wacko:

a lot of gaga fans, Janet fans and Mariah fans have been trying to sabotage M. they don't care, they just pretend to be outraged. they're hypocrites. if they cared they would've canceled Janet years ago for all the shit she's done. same with beyonce

Really though who gives a fuck what online millennials think.

I hope she keeps pissing people off til the end.

Some of u really need 2 relax & appreciate the bitch.

THE END.

:fag:

6 minutes ago, acko said:

THE END.

exactly just the fact that she gets her name in the mouths of these losers is madonna winning in my opinion remember she is most interested in pushing peoples buttons .....

8 hours ago, acko said:

THE END.

Amen

On 2/12/2019 at 6:32 PM, dcbyebyebaby said:

She should surprise us all and sing Into the Groove.

Not surprising at all at this stage of the game given that she sang it on tour in 2004, 2008-2009 and 2015-2016. So. Next. 

15 minutes ago, Suedey said:

Not surprising at all at this stage of the game given that she sang it on tour in 2004, 2008-2009 and 2015-2016. So. Next. 

Its surprising because no one in here mentioned it. They all went to LAP, Music, Hung Up, La Isla etc.  So yes it would be a surprise. So. thank u. Next.

6 minutes ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

Its surprising because no one in here mentioned it. They all went to LAP, Music, Hung Up, La Isla etc.  So yes it would be a surprise. So. thank u. Next.

Oh okay but you really wanted to go there? Oh OK.

YM_FIE.gif

On 2/12/2019 at 2:47 PM, Marco said:

It’s not so much about politics but more so virtue signaling. The hyper-sensitive crowd has always existed to an extent. The difference between then and now is that the rise of social media has allowed these leeches to gain a platform to spew their bullshit 24/7.

Yeah social media provides a platform for narcissistic people who superficially virtue signal or claim outrage over petty crap. It's both interesting and toxic. lol

Back to Madonna now.....

6 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Into the Groove would be another great choice. Greatest pure POP song ever and yes that is a huge compliment. Great effortless pop songs are incredibly hard to perfect.  Into the Grove is pop perfection magic

Again....I have to agree with Jan!

13 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Into the Groove would be another great choice. Greatest pure POP song ever and yes that is a huge compliment. Great effortless pop songs are incredibly hard to perfect.  Into the Grove is pop perfection magic. 

:bow:

Into the Groove is the greatest demonstration of Madonna’s ability to create infectious Pop music that stands the test of time. It’s effortlessly catchy, as well as the ultimate dance floor anthem. 💃🏼 

Plus, what better hit to revisit on an event like Eurovision? After all, it’s one big party, which makes it all the more fitting for the Queen of Pop. 👑

10 minutes ago, Marco said:

:bow:

Into the Groove is the greatest demonstration of Madonna’s ability to create infectious Pop music that stands the test of time. It’s effortlessly catchy, as well as the ultimate dance floor anthem. 💃🏼 

Plus, what better hit to revisit on an event like Eurovision? After all, it’s one big party, which makes it all the more fitting for the Queen of Pop. 👑

Many years and many many hits later, ITG is still my favorite "dance" Madonna song. It's also one of her most well known songs so I don't think she can go wrong with this selection when aiming to please a more general audience.

I'm also good with LAP, Music, Vogue, HU, Holiday or even LIB as it seems like it may fit well with her new sound/image. I know some of those have been performed a lot but she can't go wrong with those either really. They seem to be her most enduring and universally known/loved songs.