New album thread: discuss here. #Magic

I think that nothing will happen til the end of January, I say late January for official announcement with the name of the album and dates, first single the first week of February and then performance at the Grammys.

5 hours ago, Katypatra said:

What does the doll mean in a Kabbalah world? What does Dress (capital D) signify? There must be a connection. 🧐🤔

Well, high level Kabbalah says that all inanimate objects have consciousness...

10 minutes ago, Sparks said:

I think that nothing will happen til the end of January, I say late January for official announcement with the name of the album and dates, first single the first week of February and then performance at the Grammys.

I’d be very happy with that. I’m not expecting anything anymore at this point... there’s too much confusion

1 hour ago, Nick said:

It would be amazing if one day down the line we get something similar to Bowie's exhibition. There is so much rich history!

I’d travel a lot of miles to visit a M’s exhibition... 👍🏻

22 minutes ago, Lolo said:

I’d be very happy with that. I’m not expecting anything anymore at this point... there’s too much confusion

probably she will do the photoshoot and video shoot over the next weeks, pretty much the same like Rebel Heart

Edited by Sparks

58 minutes ago, Danny Bubbles said:

The sun comes up

I think about Magic

The coffee cup,

I think about Magic

But does she know

im having an operation on my behind

Ha!  Nice obscure Follies reference.

47 minutes ago, Sparks said:

probably she will do the photoshoot and video shoot over the next weeks, pretty much the same like Rebel Heart

By this time in January the photo shoot for Rebel Heart and the music video for Living for Love were both in the can.

Makes me think the album is coming in Q2 this year rather than Q1.

Unless she’s kept everything top secret and the photo shoot & music video have already taken place.

34 minutes ago, Confessit said:

By this time in January the photo shoot for Rebel Heart and the music video for Living for Love were both in the can.

Unless she’s kept everything top secret and the photo shoot & music video have already taken place.

i doubt it

she could not resist posting about them

6 minutes ago, Ray Finkle said:

She posts this kind of sentences everytime she sees one she can relate to, like old people do.

:dead:

3 hours ago, runa said:

I’d travel a lot of miles to visit a M’s exhibition... 👍🏻

This will probably not happen while she is alive unfortunately. I used to love the fact she "never looked back", but nowadays... I'm really wishing she would. if only for a moment. Like when Bjork all the sudden released every single fucking thing she did on DVD at practically the same time. 

Which official info/confirmation will drop/leak first? 

A  album title and date of release

B  the enhancement of her derrière 

Any predictions? 

2 hours ago, Confessit said:

Yep I think that s the cass

4 minutes ago, Danny Bubbles said:

Did we know when the Rebel Heart cover shoot was happen ing at the time? I think I remember being surprised when it dropped

Yes she was posting photos with Mert Alas the photographer 

23 minutes ago, Steve said:

Brit award noms announced hopefully performers will be announced too.  Fingers crossed 🤞🏻 Her Madgesty debuts some magic soon. 

And Gorgon is NOT nominated.