New album thread: discuss here. #Magic

3 hours ago, Nikki said:

you think this may mean something or is it a little throwback? not sure what tgif means

She typed “Vulnerable”, not “vulnerable”. I think it’s a hint that one of songs on the album titled Vulnerable. I don’t think it was a random IG post at this point in the game.

16 minutes ago, iamme said:

She typed “Vulnerable”, not “vulnerable”. I think it’s a hint that one of songs on the album titled Vulnerable. I don’t think it was a random IG post at this point in the game.

M can't spell to safe her life. 😃

11 minutes ago, iamme said:

I think you might be onto something. Interesting too that she capitalized "Dress". Then again, it might mean absolutely nothing. Lol 

2 hours ago, iamme said:

:dead:

1 hour ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Yes, they are very talented. Love the Madonna dolls these guys make and the detail they go to to make them authentic and beautiful. 

It's amazing how close they can get to her likeness. We need a Madonna doll thread. 

Edited by Voguerista

16 hours ago, Danny Bubbles said:

Yeah but she posted it, what looked like a single cover, though it wasn't, with the words Coming soon. Of course it means something and of coursepeople were expecting it.

It was fan artwork, I thought it was pretty obvious tho

What does the doll mean in a Kabbalah world? What does Dress (capital D) signify? There must be a connection. 🧐🤔

I remember this moment like it was yesterday.............💕🌸 i was just looking for my shoe and in the blink of an eye everything changed and thats how life is!! So you need to be ready. And you need to know what you want when you find that shoe. 👠! It’s the falling down that makes you great! #likeavirgin. 💍💍💍.

I really hope this is some kind of a hint and she drops something surprisingly. ❤️

All of those posts about Madonna milestones on FB and IG and now the Dolls on IG.

This makes me think that as well as the new album there might be some kind of retrospective later in the year.

It could be that Documentary that's been rumoured or maybe something bigger and more interactive with the fans.

Like the "David Bowie Is" moving exhibition... something "out of the box"

imagine all the outfits, music video props etc

2 hours ago, humanracin said:

All of those posts about Madonna milestones on FB and IG and now the Dolls on IG.

This makes me think that as well as the new album there might be some kind of retrospective later in the year.

It could be that Documentary that's been rumoured or maybe something bigger and more interactive with the fans.

Like the "David Bowie Is" moving exhibition... something "out of the box"

imagine all the outfits, music video props etc

It would be amazing if one day down the line we get something similar to Bowie's exhibition. There is so much rich history!