NYC NYE PERFORMANCE STONEWALL INN!

page after page of people talking about her ass, why?... let her live.

also there seems to be way more bitching in the forum than usual, this used to be (my playground) a nice place to visit.

I hope some official news on the new album or new music comes soon and lightens the mood here.

she sounds great now if she could sing like this on a awards show she would shut people up who constantly say she cant sing  i love her singing this song i hope she sings it on tour :) its a beautiful song ...

12 hours ago, Andra said:

49693435_2256084611342939_88304582796089

Absolutely beautiful photo of her! She looks stunning! Those eyes! But most of all it's nice to see her make a public appearance again, hear her voice and her beautiful message. Such a shame there are so-called fans here obsessing over and criticising her appearance instead of being grateful to have this warrior queen as a staunch supporter of the LGBT+ community.

P.S. - Thank you to those who shared the initial news about this appearance! Sincerely grateful for your generosity and kindness! Please keep sharing as it's what makes this site what it is! :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, Nonoka said:

I don't think this clip has been posted here yet, you can hear the beautiful note in full here  :inlove:

OMG!!:inlove: Thank you for sharing!  The best captured version I seen. She sounded soooo good!!!!

36 minutes ago, Elysium said:

Absolutely beautiful photo of her! She looks stunning! Those eyes! But most of all it's nice to see her make a public appearance again, hear her voice and her beautiful message. Such a shame there are so-called fans here obsessing over and criticising her appearance instead of being grateful to have this warrior queen as a staunch supporter of the LGBT+ community.

P.S. - Thank you to those who shared the initial news about this appearance! Sincerely grateful for your generosity and kindness! Please keep sharing as it's what makes this site what it is! :thumbsup:

I second your message! :thumbsup:

3 minutes ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

And they didn't even need to pay 1000+ like other singers.

Yes, she offered to do it for free for a friend. She is amazing!!!