Anitta Bonita Funana Batuka Bo'nina Abdulla Maluma Madonna Ciccone MAGIC.

She did hastag #rehearsal so I hope it’s a hint. Madonna seems very determined, confident and inspired this time. The new album and the new era will be AMAZING, y’all. 😍

The first single is definitely going to be a disco/dance/electro Mirwais track.

From these new posts I'm sure she working on choreography for the new single/video right now.

We're getting closer guys!

9 minutes ago, Iconic Fetus said:

She tagged #Music #Magic #Rehearsal #DiscoGod 

The last hashtag was written before by her with Mirwais!!!!! Oh God I would melt if she comes back with an iconic disco hit again, she’s performing but where will she do it? Grammy’s? Brit’s? Those two are the most logical and closer ones, I don’t see her doing too much for a tv performance.

mirwais produced music maybe thats why she tagged him ..but i hope and pray she means she is rehersing a disco number 

16 minutes ago, humanracin said:

The first single is definitely going to be a disco/dance/electro Mirwais track.

From these new posts I'm sure she working on choreography for the new single/video right now.

We're getting closer guys!

My thoughts exactly!! Exciting times!!!!

The bitch is starting to make me go crazy. It’s like any day/week now...but this post is more her probably excited about rehearsals but then nothing is probably gonna be released for another month or so...so my patience is starting to wear thin...maybe cause I’m still so high from New Years and now the “fuzzy dream” is wearing off 

54 minutes ago, Iconic Fetus said:

She tagged #Music #Magic #Rehearsal #DiscoGod 

The last hashtag was written before by her with Mirwais!!!!! Oh God I would melt if she comes back with an iconic disco hit again, she’s performing but where will she do it? Grammy’s? Brit’s? Those two are the most logical and closer ones, I don’t see her doing too much for a tv performance.

I am so excited! 

THERE IS ONLY ONE QUEEN. THE CROWN WILL ALWAYS BE FIRMLY ON HER BEAUTIFUL HEAD.

2FA5ACD6-34F5-4207-85C8-C860E330BC3C.gif

23 minutes ago, peppermint said:

This sound rules!! It certainly matches the instagram posts she published tonight!! 

yeah i like the sound of what you can make out ...nice bass line ..uptempo and the ahhhhhh at the end of it ...to me it sounds a bit like " you should be dancing " by the bee gees ....im thinking she has sampled them and ironic thing is the video for that song has the dance by travolta which she copied for the music performance but maybe im looking into it too much but i really hope this is the case and she has sampled a disco song and there is a rumour that barry gibb features on one of the songs on the album ...im not going to get hopes up though for a disco song

This anyday now is driving me nuts. Lol

OH EM GEE This is so eciting! My ass is soooo ready!!!

I briefly saw in the news earlier this week that Dance On (owned by Madonna and Guy) have an app or something featuring You Should Be Dancing by the Bee Gees. I should have paid more attention. I can't seem to find anything about it anymore. But it was just earlier this week.

If she is coming back with a disco song (or disco inspired) only one thing would happen: SHE WILL SLAY. I think she is being choreographed for the first video. I guess the same choreography would be used for the performance and hopefully that would unveil the song - a performance on the Grammies! Hung Up 2 is coming and I can't be happier!!!

3 hours ago, trickyricky said:

yeah i like the sound of what you can make out ...nice bass line ..uptempo and the ahhhhhh at the end of it ...to me it sounds a bit like " you should be dancing " by the bee gees ....im thinking she has sampled them and ironic thing is the video for that song has the dance by travolta which she copied for the music performance but maybe im looking into it too much but i really hope this is the case and she has sampled a disco song and there is a rumour that barry gibb features on one of the songs on the album ...im not going to get hopes up though for a disco song

There was a pretty awesome mash-up of You Should Be Dancing and Vogue that was shared on the forum a while back. I think it’s on YouTube...

6 hours ago, Nikki said:

M 's instagram post got me sooooo excited and happy.. but also nastolgic.. I miss that time.. Imagine if she'd do something as good today

Parts of Rebel Heart tour like Candy Shop or Like a Virgin had wonderful Madonna movements. She's still bringing it and she was approaching 60!