Anitta Bonita Funana Batuka Bo'nina Abdulla Maluma Madonna Ciccone MAGIC.

4 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

i agree i just wonder how she will look moving or dancing with her new bum if indeed it is new lol i dont want her to look deformed 

She's had her ass done since MDNA imo and I personally thought it looked ridiculous then, but she manages to look great for the eras overall so I'm not worried.

If she does big booty dancing with that Anitta lady though I don't think this fan base will survive it :lol:

3 minutes ago, Sloane said:

She's had her ass done since MDNA imo and I personally thought it looked ridiculous then, but she manages to look great for the eras overall so I'm not worried.

If she does big booty dancing with that Anitta lady though I don't think this fan base will survive it :lol:

Nah her new ass got in between 2016-2017 thats when the big dresses/skirts started

MDNA she had a slight bigger booty that looked big in fishnets but normal in other clothes

now she has something that looks big with everything she wears

3 hours ago, humanracin said:

I smell music video preparations being made...

Lauren is in NYC and now Megan Lawson (choreographer) and Nuno Xico (Madonna's video producer/editor) are as well.

No news about the confirmed/rumoured? director being there yet though (Emmanuel Adjei)

(info from popjustice forum)

Why would Lauren have to be there for a music video shoot?

53 minutes ago, rebelheart said:

they might be doing some extra voice parts just for the video, like God is a Woman.

but really, who knows what the hell is going on....

2 hours ago, Starman said:

Nah her new ass got in between 2016-2017 thats when the big dresses/skirts started

MDNA she had a slight bigger booty that looked big in fishnets but normal in other clothes

now she has something that looks big with everything she wears

It looks like she was competing in this mini challenge rpdr402img05.jpg :dead: 

19 hours ago, rebelheart said:

I don't know, I just thought it was interesting to add.

Maybe some live vocal work for some part of the video... we still know nothing but something must be happening with the choreo and video producer being there.

Most people here seem to be more fixated on her ass though and not other stuff that may be happening :chuckle:

9 hours ago, trickyricky said:

somethings going on shes very quiet i just hope shes not getting her cheeks filled ! all four of them 

Oh, those time when only 2 cheeks were the issue. Now we have four to think about. 

11 minutes ago, ashtangi74 said:

I trust the insiders who said that we could expect some news in the 2nd / 3rd week of january.

#soon

I trust them too...but most of all I trust Madonna. 😎

50 minutes ago, ashtangi74 said:

I trust the insiders who said that we could expect some news in the 2nd / 3rd week of january.

#soon

I think the album photo shoot & first single video shoot will probably happen over those weeks? Fingers crossed!!

7 hours ago, ULIZOS said:

It looks like she was competing in this mini challenge

Is that M (the second from the right....in the hot pink)?  :lmao:

10 hours ago, Sloane said:

Maybe that s what she wants 

3 hours ago, ashtangi74 said:

#soon

Yaaassssssoooon

2 hours ago, rebelheart said:

I think the album photo shoot & first single video shoot will probably happen over those weeks? Fingers crossed!!

Its now the 2nd week so is she shooting?

Historically, excluding the rebel heart rollout which didn't go to plan, press releases are about 2 months prior to an album release.

Hard Candy press release was Thursday 28th Feb 2008 and album was released 29th April.

MDNA press release was Tuesday 31st Jan 2012 and the album was released 23rd March.

I'd say end of this month, early next month to hear anything at the earliest?

Nuno Xico is a director and video editor. Not a producer.

So far he has done the editing of the RH and MDNA tour documentaries and some MDNA Skin stuff in the past.

Also, Secret Project Revolution - Rio de Janeiro, not the one done by Klein. I think he could also be behind Madonna's latest clips (Morocco and Stonewall).

I don't think his role is  important when it comes to a new music video, unless he is the director.

Anyway, it is very exciting if she is about to make a video.

While thinking about where this album could go soundwise, I thought about Rita Ora's Falling to Pieces and Britney's Slumber Party, 'cause they reflect the Latin sound and for the other dance/middle tempo songs something "eastern/african" sounding with a mix between Forbidden Love and Ganja Burn. I hope there are no piano songs (Messiah, Falling Free), instead something stronger like You'll See or Ora's For You...

I think things are already happening behind the scenes but I don't think there will be any official announcement until late January, early February at the earliest.

My guess is M will post something on instagram, a sneak peak at album art or music video next.

4 hours ago, stancherry said:

I hope there are no piano songs (Messiah, Falling Free), instead something stronger lkke Ora's For You...

In what universe a Rita Ora song -of all people!- is stronger than Messiah or Falling Free?