Anitta Bonita Funana Batuka Bo'nina Abdulla Maluma Madonna Ciccone MAGIC.

6 minutes ago, jusdoid said:

i don't see madonna following her too... so....

madonna probably got angry at minaj after that "we have a secret" shit interview at met gala

46 minutes ago, Starman said:

You realize that some people may unfollow her because they get annoyed of the contast children and mom posts :lol:

Not when it comes to celebs. Everything celebs do reflects in the media one way or the other, especially when it comes to their relationships with each other as in real life so on social media. Nicki unfollowing Madonna is like a “political move” in the world of pop so to speak. 

Yep, Nicki unfollowed cuz she mad that M did a feat with Cardi B.

M is still following ha but probably because her of her intern hadn’t realized or because they don’t even care.

///////////////////////

In other news, today Lana del Arely released a new song along with a Universal press release mentioning that her new album will be coming out in mid-2019...

1) She’s out of the competition for Q2/19

2) Puts things in perspective with they announcing the album 5-6 months in advance.

I believe if it were on Interscope, they could have announced something about #Magic, but I think that M is holding the info until she feels ready and has an action plan, still I do believe that it’s coming between March-April.

She's used I don't Search I Find as a caption recently https://www.instagram.com/p/Bqg5q_zATUR/?utm_source=ig_embed

since we're throwing rumors about why hasn't she sampled or worked with Queen? She sang we are the champions several times, because there’s a song called Killer Queen and M seemed to purposely film the twins in front of a Freddy Mercury picture the other day.

The choral arrangements the new piece of software Estere was playing on in the studio are quite reminiscent of Queens harmonies and Mirwais also seems to have been posting some 70’s and early 80’s bits of late.

I mean obviously I’m reaching but it would feel fitting. I just made the connection because of the lyrical content of Killer Queen. Madonna being who she is, and the social media stuff she’s recently been posting in relation to women and stuff. Plus Rami Malek said the other day on Jimmy Kimmel that Madonna watched Bohemiam Rhapsody.

1 hour ago, BrendanT1993 said:

She's used I don't Search I Find as a caption recently https://www.instagram.com/p/Bqg5q_zATUR/?utm_source=ig_embed

since we're throwing rumors about why hasn't she sampled or worked with Queen? She sang we are the champions several times, because there’s a song called Killer Queen and M seemed to purposely film the twins in front of a Freddy Mercury picture the other day.

The choral arrangements the new piece of software Estere was playing on in the studio are quite reminiscent of Queens harmonies and Mirwais also seems to have been posting some 70’s and early 80’s bits of late.

I mean obviously I’m reaching but it would feel fitting. I just made the connection because of the lyrical content of Killer Queen. Madonna being who she is, and the social media stuff she’s recently been posting in relation to women and stuff. Plus Rami Malek said the other day on Jimmy Kimmel that Madonna watched Bohemiam Rhapsody.

I don't search I find is a quote from Picasso

21 minutes ago, Marcello77 said:

I must be the only one that is not interested in another 70´s Disco inspired debut single

Me too, but I dont think she would repeat herself like that anyway. Even if she used some of those sounds (all currently based on a rumour with no receipts), I think she would take it somewhere completely different to COADF.

27 minutes ago, Iconic Fetus said:

The new rumor is is that there’s gonna ni a sample of this:

And that it will feature the twins somehow...

They are making a barbie movie, so....

3 hours ago, Marcello77 said:

I must be the only one that is not interested in another 70´s Disco inspired debut single

Same here 🙂