Anitta Bonita Funana Batuka Bo'nina Abdulla Maluma Madonna Ciccone MAGIC.

23 hours ago, stancherry said:

While thinking about where this album could go soundwise, I thought about Rita Ora's Falling to Pieces and Britney's Slumber Party, 'cause they reflect the Latin sound and for the other dance/middle tempo songs something "eastern/african" sounding with a mix between Forbidden Love and Ganja Burn. I hope there are no piano songs (Messiah, Falling Free), instead something stronger like You'll See or Ora's For You...

Can we please ban this person?

22 minutes ago, caba1 said:

I'm here for a full choreography music video. Just her dancing to the song

Please no. I’d rather see Madonna with a troop of dancers surrounding and coming in/on her. It’s all about styled and unique choreography. No twerks please

7 minutes ago, iamme said:

Please no. I’d rather see Madonna with a troop of dancers surrounding and coming in/on her. It’s all about styled and unique choreography. No twerks please

I was referring to a video where she is dancing. Not alone. Of couse she has to have dancers but the whole video with a choreography and nothing more. Like the dancing parts of Girl Gone Wild.

36 minutes ago, iamme said:

I'd really like just her - freestyle dancing with abandon against a wall or just a plain background just being iconic and carefree.

14 minutes ago, stevo208 said:

I'd really like just her - freestyle dancing with abandon against a wall or just a plain background just being iconic and carefree.

So another Give It To Me/Celebration video?

55 minutes ago, iamme said:

I want an American Life video/ GGW MDNA TOUR choreo

i'd be okay with a video where she dances freely, but only if it's a little artistic.. like that singer in the video of the director she may work with.. or something like Frozen, that had minimal but interesting moves. Not too into GI2M or celebration

choreo with other people.. human nature, AL video, express yourself, vogue.. that's amazing

6 hours ago, Rugbyguy said:

There is nothing better in life than watching Madonna dance. I love watching her with her troupe do her thing. She fucking created the whole dancing in front of a troupe thing. Nothing better!!!

You got it!

4 hours ago, robster said:

Mirwais JUST posted a videoclip from "Don't Tell Me" with the caption "Don't ever tell her to stop! #2019" and he already deleted it within 4 or 5 minutes...

Could it be another sign that something is really cooking and coming soon?!?

Awesome. I really hope so robster. 

1 minute ago, iamme said:

God NO. They have very low viewership because of that

Sorry I was just joking. There's no way on Earth we need a repeat of Celebration or GI2M shite.

29 minutes ago, stevo208 said:

Sorry I was just joking. There's no way on Earth we need a repeat of Celebration or GI2M shite.

Yes, they’re cute but a bit boring, she’s only dancing in an empty room or plain set, with basic color schemes.

46 minutes ago, stevo208 said:

That would be dreadful. Another Celebration/GITM video would kill the single on arrival even if its Vogue or HU level. Those videos sabotaged her career. Its like she was cheap and didn't care about videos.

1 minute ago, elijah said:

That would be dreadful. Another Celebration/GITM video would kill the single on arrival even if its Vogue or HU level. Those videos sabotaged her career. Its like she was cheap and didn't care about videos.

A little dramatic don't you think?  Wasn't Madonna doing the biggest tour by a solo artist in music history around the time those two videos came out

And in 2009 she was named the most powerful person of the year in music by Billboard, Rolling Stone and Forbes magazine

Oh yeah they really "sabotaged" her career all right....

1 minute ago, Samo said:

A little dramatic don't you think?  Wasn't Madonna doing the biggest tour by a solo artist in music history around the time those two videos came out

And in 2009 she was named the most powerful person of the year in music by Billboard, Rolling Stone and Forbes magazine

Oh yeah they really "sabotaged" her career all right....

Thats great. But those 2 videos were really dreadful and I think they put off lots of fans.

I’d rather have less dancing and more ‘owning the room’ and looking fierce and flirty like the GMAYL video. Polished, first class state of the art production and visuals with a little story going on. 

25 minutes ago, Lolo said:

I’d rather have less dancing and more ‘owning the room’ and looking fierce and flirty like the GMAYL video. Polished, first class state of the art production and visuals with a little story going on. 

I just prefer shes on it..

I want a story-visual-short film type of music video. Yes to dancing but I want a fun mini movie with different scenes and outfits (her driving, her in a mansion, her in the streets, in the rain etc...idk ) just like a full conceptual video 

I also want something crazy artsy and button pushing, like Janelle Monáe and that video people posted a few pages back of the director of some song she posted 

, Celebration and GITM for Dreadful vidoes (  for Madonna standard )   She was not even dancing that well in them and she is a beautiful dancer.  She really dropped the ball for videos for Hard Candy - 4 minutes was good but the rest for that album were mediocre.  Again, I am talking of Madonna standards - her videos have been incredible for so long that is was noticeable the lack of effort for these. .  Thank goodness,  she returned to form for MDNA and Rebel Heart videos.   

4 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

I love Celebration, so I’m all for it!  

7D34F7EC-7187-4963-812B-8E39270A1DE5.gif

That whole look is iconic! 

8 hours ago, trickyricky said:

i agree with this oddly her dance routines look better in fan recordings ..the slow motion shit needs to stop ...

I couldn't agree more. I want it recorded as it is. The editing done has been too much.