Anitta Bonita Funana Batuka Bo'nina Abdulla Maluma Madonna Ciccone MAGIC.

9 hours ago, stevo208 said:

Historically, excluding the rebel heart rollout which didn't go to plan, press releases are about 2 months prior to an album release.

Hard Candy press release was Thursday 28th Feb 2008 and album was released 29th April.

MDNA press release was Tuesday 31st Jan 2012 and the album was released 23rd March.

I'd say end of this month, early next month to hear anything at the earliest?

Probably cannot expect a press release until late Feb then as the album probably won't be coming before late April...

1 hour ago, rebelheart said:

Probably cannot expect a press release until late Feb then as the album probably won't be coming before late April...

That was my thought too. With those rumors of a Q2 release (Apr-Jun) then late April seems most likely scenario. If that's the case then we prob have about 2 months until we hear the first single. 

8 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

That was my thought too. With those rumors of a Q2 release (Apr-Jun) then late April seems most likely scenario. If that's the case then we prob have about 2 months until we hear the first single. 

not if she performs at the grammys

2 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

I hope this happens! That's only about a month away. 

I really don’t see her performing on any award show this early in the year. I suspect she is gonna push this album for award contention at the various ceremonies towards the end of the year & at next years grammys, so we will likely see her perform the hits from one of the best selling & critically acclaimed albums of 2019 then.

9 minutes ago, Lolasmommy said:

I really don’t see her performing on any award show this early in the year. I suspect she is gonna push this album for award contention at the various ceremonies towards the end of the year & at next years grammys, so we will likely see her perform the hits from one of the best selling & critically acclaimed albums of 2019 then.

nah madonna doesnt work like that ...she wont push her album for award contention .....she wont be like hold up i want to wait so i have a better chance at getting awards etc etc ...shes not thirsty - i think its very possible we will see a performance at the grammys - maybe she will perform the song she has done with anitta " booty shake down " featuring anitta 

Just now, trickyricky said:

shes deffo rehersing 

i think so. hopefully its an iconic dance style for the video a la vogue or hung up.

im kinda hoping she has sampled some disco classic like the music number did in confessions tour with disco inferno ...i dont care if shes done it before with hung up but its rumoured that barry gibb is on a number from the album sooo if she has sampled a bee gee song like staying alive that would be nice - a fan can wish ....maybe the song that was on the board in the video  " come alive " is it ...

7 minutes ago, YannBouch said:

she's inspired by the reaaaaally good stuff. How crazy is that moment. One of her finest moment ever. L-E-G-E-N-D 

is that annie lennox behind madonna in your gif ?

She tagged #Music #Magic #Rehearsal #DiscoGod 

The last hashtag was written before by her with Mirwais!!!!! Oh God I would melt if she comes back with an iconic disco hit again, she’s performing but where will she do it? Grammy’s? Brit’s? Those two are the most logical and closer ones, I don’t see her doing too much for a tv performance.