Anitta Bonita Funana Batuka Bo'nina Abdulla Maluma Madonna Ciccone MAGIC.

20 minutes ago, Suedey said:

Oh wow everyone is over the charts, sales and everything 

Ok I see. 

Hmm.

So you are like fans of Madonna as an indie artist?? Cause as we all know she's been an indie artist for the last 30+ years right??? Oh and is that also why you all get so excited when she's voted Billboards No. 1 female or when S&S broke records and y'all get pressed when she flops? 

Go and have several seats bitches cause I ain't buying this bullshit. Not having it! 

Always want major success for Madonna and actually expect it. She is the only global superstar legend left and can easily dominate. Non promotion from that excuse for a record company Interscope fir her last 2 albums habe been nothing short of pathetic. I want this to be different and both Madonna and her team should be demanding it. 

2 minutes ago, FeTuoni said:

What’s wrong with Ellen?

She had Kevin Hart on her show and DEFENDED his tweets about "fags" and "beating the shit out of his son if he were gay" and she even said that she begged the Academy to make him the host again and how HE'S the victim etc

Fuck her, did she defend Roseanne Barr?  

3 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

For goodness sake, Madonna is one of the most successful and brilliant Pop stars the world has ever seen.  Globally. What she is legendary and adored her. Something she should be embracing, as should her fans. 

Thank you!

Some fans in here act really odd lately. 

It’s time for M to drop the fucking song already and save us all...

that Billboard mix sounds a bit.... generic?

besides the music, the thing I'm most excited about is the album cover

I wonder what amazing imagery she will come up with this time... I wonder why she's never done a second one with Testino, since he's created (one of) her best even though True Blue may take first prize as the most iconic

2 minutes ago, cocolattee said:

that Billboard mix sounds a bit.... generic?

besides the music, the thing I'm most excited about is the album cover

I wonder what amazing imagery she will come up with this time... I wonder why she's never done a second one with Testino, since he's created (one of) her best even though True Blue may take first prize as the most iconic

Well testino is very dl lately since the metoo allegations....

and she probably dont wanna pay his fee

13 minutes ago, Starman said:

Well testino is very dl lately since the metoo allegations....

and she probably dont wanna pay his fee

Wow I didnt even know about this (although most of the GP probably doesnt know either). 

I just hope the booklet inside has some thought put into it. Rebel Heart had good booklet pictures but with streaming so big now I am worried they wont care as much.

4 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

For goodness sake, Madonna is one of the most successful and brilliant Pop stars the world has ever seen.  Globally. What she is legendary and adored her. Something she should be embracing, as should her fans. 

I think I prefer her. Shes more than a mere "pop star", tbh.

1 hour ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

Wow I didnt even know about this (although most of the GP probably doesnt know either). 

I just hope the booklet inside has some thought put into it. Rebel Heart had good booklet pictures but with streaming so big now I am worried they wont care as much.

https://www.google.com.br/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2018/01/13/style/mario-testino-bruce-weber-harassment.amp.html

Ellen is just a big fat celebrity ass kisser. That's all she is!

She only supports a cause if it is related to one of her little celebrity friends. Anything outside that bubble she knows not!

33 minutes ago, Dany Targaryen said:

She only supports a cause if it is related to one of her little celebrity friends. Anything outside that bubble she knows not!

Sad but true 😕

37 minutes ago, Dany Targaryen said:

she's soooo fakee

7 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Always want major success for Madonna and actually expect it. She is the only global superstar legend left and can easily dominate. Non promotion from that excuse for a record company Interscope fir her last 2 albums habe been nothing short of pathetic. I want this to be different and both Madonna and her team should be demanding it. 

This! And F YES I want #1s *everywhere for many, many weeks then Top 10 right until the 2020 election! Lol Who the fuq are we kidding that most if not all here wouldn't be salty if she not only missed #1 (again..due to some shady Empire-esque streaming spectacle like what happened in 2015 and the UK) but g-d f'king forbid ended up debuting than flopping harder than Mariah! lmao Nah, we know the latter isn't humanely possible- she'll outsell Cautions final total 3 to 1 in the 1st week! lol 

9 minutes ago, Genevieve Vavance said:

she's soooo fakee

Yup. When you've become the safe token family friendly Lesbian a soccer Mom in Kansas can find 'acceptable' to say to her community she likes you know you're a sell out. ROSIE was the real deal queen of that format forever! :D 

Aint no secret the 'Ellen brand' is a ALL an on camera facade. She is a maajor difficult abrasive biatch lol. Not only read about but heard from people in/around LA who have confirmed it multiple x.  How can one not tell or see through it crack here/ there even on camera lol I'm actually one of the few who doesn't and never saw this angelic, gracious 'kind' soul lol. But yes at x I DO still enjoy her show! lol 

If she's looking to sell albums and concert tickets, and I'm assuming she still is, then she could/should do every single show going. A few months of hard graft promo won't kill her. Get on it Madge!

9 minutes ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

SNL please Madge. Its been 26 years. Why!?  I dont count those one off things.

I totally was thinking of her hosting and performing on SNL. It’s a good way for people to hear her new music and the hosting part is a great place to let her personality shine!

46 minutes ago, Kim said:

If she's looking to sell albums and concert tickets, and I'm assuming she still is, then she could/should do every single show going. A few months of hard graft promo won't kill her. Get on it Madge!

THIS!! 

SNL please!!! With two songs one ballad and one dancey song!!

She should skip Ellen and go with Wendy, Fallon is ok but I don’t feel like he moves albums and he’s so cringey. Hopefully she does promo in europe, I was so shocked when she did promo in UK, France and Italy!!!

Spain, Germany and Japan could be awesome too!!! M Domination one last time girl! Gooo

1 hour ago, Kim said:

Yes !    I don't care if people call this greedy but promoting her record with full support of her record company, her management and PR team is CRUCIAL.   I want her to do Ellen, Jimmy Fallan, Stephen Colbert, SNL,  Morning shows -  then do Graham Norton, Jonathan Ross, that dancing show the UK seem to adore,  do a huge exclusive with the Project in Australia like Ed Sheeran and Katy Perry did  - can do it via satellite as she does never really bother coming to Australia for promo - and also all the shows in Europe.  Asia too.   All the huge shows around the world.  

The major problem with Madonna is not enough were aware she even had records out before with both MDNA and Rebel Heart.  

Re Ellen,  I loved the performances on the show and people should not let their personal dislike of her cloud their judgement.  Also Ellen is a huge supporter of Madonna and always has been.   

1 hour ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

SNL please Madge. Its been 26 years. Why!?  I dont count those one off things.

and can we please have mike Myers one that night and have another COFFEE TAWK!!!!

8 minutes ago, Alessandro said:

Wendy as Wendy Williams? 

Are you for real? 

One show she should not do is Wendy.  Pure Trash and no A graders go on it anyway. .  With Ellen,  all major stars go on it.  Wendy is just a pathetic gossip show that mainly lies about her anyway.