Anitta Bonita Funana Batuka Bo'nina Abdulla Maluma Madonna Ciccone MAGIC.

1 hour ago, ULIZOS said:

Wait... the rumor is that the LEAD single is featuring Anitra? Please tell me that’s not the rumor 

I've heard that the lead single is not the Anitta track, there will be a buzz track that comes a couple of weeks after the lead single.

The buzz track is aimed at the Latin market, so I'm assuming this is the Anitta one.

1 hour ago, YannBouch said:

Few major artist released few single Thursday now. Ariana did it, shawn mendes to name a few. I don't say they are right but it's not impossible. The fact NOM relate this date when "exclusive Magic" is known to be a fake account. I wonder why. 

Exactly, hence why I took this "news" with more than a grain of salt as NOM proved to be reliable in the past.

1 hour ago, Paul said:

my thoughts exactly. M has always done featurings (even if they weren't called that back then) - love song, now Im following you, i want you, sing, guilty by association, id rather be your lover, me against the music, be careful - some were very much madonna songs, some were departures, but the world didnt end and it has given us such a rich tapestry of music to enjoy. I have liked every single collab she has done over the years (except one).

Tend to agree with this ... and I must admit you’ve made me curious!! Which one did you dislike? (“There can be 99 collabs in the vault and I can only focus on the one you don’t like...” :laugh: )

8 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

You can discuss what you want.  People that are always negative in every single thread etc are flushed but having a view on someone she collaborates with is perfectly natural.  I have always been interested in what people from Brazil think of Annitta as I truly had not heard of her before.  I confess to also not liking any of the music posted but will wait and see how it all turns out. It could be a fantastic song with a great beat etc. Who knows.    Collaborations are a tricky thing.  I am one of the very very few who liked Love Song with Prince although I admit it was not the " mind blowing classic"  we all expected. Still found it interesting and different. We never really know what they will sound like until they are released.  

I love LOVE SONG... 🙂

I like the idea of an early mixtape to be followed by an album later. But isn’t that what all hiphoppers do anyway? Nothing new really, but I still like the idea.

Although, would love it if there‘s proper iconic imagery to go with it. 

5 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

:thumbsup:. I have noticed we mostly share musical tastes. 

Awesome! 🙂

love song is such a Madonna and Prince song. It’s a great great song. Always puts me in certain mood.

I’d love to talk about music with you any of these days. 

18 minutes ago, FeTuoni said:

I love LOVE SONG... 🙂

12 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

:thumbsup:. I have noticed we mostly share musical tastes. 

I love that song too. But hey, LAP is my fave album so...:inlove:

6 minutes ago, Bretticus said:

When she STILL hasn't given people Confessions 2.0 and refuses to work with Kylie.

Yep, I don't think some ever got over her not working with PSB in favor of Timbo/lake and Pharrell back in '07. 😞

3 minutes ago, Vogue992 said:

I love that song too. But hey, LAP is my fave album so...:inlove:

Like a Prayer is my favourite album too.  My top 5 changes around but Like a Prayer somehow always comes out on top.  Her music catalogue is such an integral part of my life - including MDNA and Rebel Heart - her two latest albums.  

10 minutes ago, FeTuoni said:

Awesome! 🙂

love song is such a Madonna and Prince song. It’s a great great song. Always puts me in certain mood.

I’d love to talk about music with you any of these days. 

:kiss2: Will do so for sure. 

5 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

Yep, I don't think some ever got over her not working with PSB in favor of Timbo/lake and Pharrell back in '07. 😞

I loved 4 minutes with Justin.  Such a huge hit song and I thought it was very catchy.  Still easily my favourite song from Hard Candy. 

Would love a song too with the Pet Shop Boys but I love them so that is why.  West end Girls is one of my all time favourite pop songs. 

23 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

I loved 4 minutes with Justin.  Such a huge hit song and I thought it was very catchy.  Still easily my favourite song from Hard Candy. 

4 Minutes is STILL that song!

Just now, Bretticus said:

4 Minutes is STILL that song!

Yes,  The Last huge hit song in Australia too. Love it.  Back when her music was promoted here as it should be. .  Please let that happen again ! 

It was everywhere and I know others don't agree,  but it WAS promoted as a Madonna song with Justin being a guest.  Everyone I knew thought of it as a Madonna hit. 

1 hour ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Like a Prayer is my favourite album too.  My top 5 changes around but Like a Prayer somehow always comes out on top.  Her music catalogue is such an integral part of my life - including MDNA and Rebel Heart - her two latest albums.  

YES!!

And i'm sure the next one will be another great album.

45 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Yes,  The Last huge hit song in Australia too. Love it.  Back when her music was promoted here as it should be. .  Please let that happen again ! 

It was everywhere and I know others don't agree,  but it WAS promoted as a Madonna song with Justin being a guest.  Everyone I knew thought of it as a Madonna hit. 

Fully agree! I remember 13 year old me hearing it all over the radio and everywhere at the time. It is recognised as a Madonna classic, not a JT track!

apparently the album is going to be released before/at the beginning of Summer (May/June) and it's going to have an overall "summer holiday" mood to it. some other source (perhaps they're trolling) hints at something coming up on Valentines Day.

Edited by stancherry

35 minutes ago, stancherry said:

apparently the album is going to be released before/at the beginning of Summer (May/June) and it's going to have an overall "summer holiday" mood to it. some other source (perhaps they're trolling) hints at something coming up on Valentines Day.

Sounds likely for VD as she had wanted to release LFL on that day.

1 minute ago, iasonas said:

I am sorry but do people in countries like Argentina, Mexico, Chile etc know who that Anitta chick is? She sounds like a strictly local Brazilian act.

Here in Chile: Anitta is only known for her song "Medicina" , but Maluma is really a HUGE success as a sexy symbol and a streaming phenomenon.

1 hour ago, stancherry said:

pffttt, receipts or shut up. i've heard she cancelled the album because of all the posts about her arse.

44 minutes ago, iasonas said:

I am sorry but do people in countries like Argentina, Mexico, Chile etc know who that Anitta chick is? She sounds like a strictly local Brazilian act.

Anitta is on "The Voice MX", I think people know her. Last week she performed at Spain...