Madonna's new album: coming in 2019

jacket

51 minutes ago, DanM said:

From popjustice:

I just got a message from someone who’s never been wrong yet saying that Madonna’s dropping tonight”

😱

Omg MDNA Skin 10th commercial is really coming.

tumblr_nszr6pLYOT1svi3flo1_400.gif

So lucky I have no friends so I can spend New Year's Eve on my own refreshing this topic. Can't wait to dance in a different way.

Edited by Ray Finkle

^ Reliable posters Mensch and Robster are reporting rumblings that something is happening very very soon. Last night, we were told we could sleep, so we are thinking it is happening tonight (New Year’s Eve in NYC) or by Friday for a release.

Sources for Mensch and Robster appear to be different, but both are certain something is set to go down. If it doesn’t, that means it was a change in Camp Madonna. We trust them.

One report was that the “glam team” for M is in NYC.

52 minutes ago, Confessit said:

I don’t believe it 😂

She will spending NYE with her family.

Its to early for performances she still had the artwork for the album to create and the music video for the lead single.

I doubt she will kick off the new era without all the promo shot and ready it wouldn’t make sense.

I think in January she will finally complete the promo material for the album.

I love you say that because you're ALWAYS 100% wrong, NO MATTER THE SUBJECT, so I guess something big will happen tonight because you think it won't, :rotfl:

1 minute ago, _Gark said:

What if she's releasing a mixtape featuring remixed classics and one or possibly more new songs? It could be what she's been working on with Mike Dean lately 

meh

Come on guys, I don’t think this is happening at all. After all the secrecy do you really think she’d drop a new song the night no one’s paying attention? I hope I’m wrong but I don’t see this happening. Don’t forget Madonna is not only the queen of life, but queen of tease.