Madonna's new album: coming in 2019

jacket

The saying "no news is good news" has left the building.  Patience may be a virtue, but faith and trust are a must!!  

Hurry up, M.....before I (for one) lose all of the aforementioned attributes!!!!! 

4 hours ago, Royal T said:

7740-CA17-141-C-42-DB-BCDD-67345-E6-C5-B

In some countries december 28th is "the day of the innocents"(similar to April fool's day), so it's probably just a joke.

Wait, what’s M role with the Stonewall ambassador thing? Is she going to be on a car on the parade/March? Or what is she supposed to do the next year because of the nomination?

I still on the edge of getting my flight to NYC for the WorldPride but I’m still waiting for them to release the acts that will do the Dance at the pier thing, I’d rather prefer going to NYC to experience the new tour there. 

21 hours ago, cosmic_system said:

The soundtrack is already a big seller, it’s not gonna flop after awards season (what does it mean, it was released 2 moths ago already). Actually I can see it growing after awards season like The Greatest Shwoman did.

783AD263-0863-4EE5-98D6-C6E919E04375.gif

I hope she sings a song or even a verse in another language this time. she's done it heaps in the past:

...and two that she has performed live...

Madonna's been working with international artists (writers, producers, musicians, dancers, directors, and so on) since day 1.

I can already tell people will hate me for this but why would it spoil it for some people if she sang a song in a language you don't speak? Madonna's openness is just another aspect that makes her an excellent person to follow and admire.

"this thread is a mess"

"The sales of blablabla"

gosh BORING, N.E.X.T

Happy new years to all the positive people here!! Can't wait to share the joy of a new era

See ya in 2019 

9 hours ago, Gus said:

In some countries december 28th is "the day of the innocents"(similar to April fool's day), so it's probably just a joke.

Was about to post it. Almost everything that you read yesterday from almost everywhere outside the US is a joke.

20 minutes ago, strictmachine said:

Exactly...Shut. It. Down. 

Agree. Yes, please! Let's start a new one in the NEW YEAR focused on what we are all here for!!!!

2019, year of MADONNA!! New Music/Album, reinvention, and maybe world tour!!! :tigger:

4 hours ago, Shaun said:

2019 can't come soon enough! Madonna's gonna fuckin murder us!

New music, appearances, lots of photos, interviews.....this is what life is all about. :drama:

8 minutes ago, iamme said:

Should we expect a young and gorgeous Madonna in 2019? She’s not posted face pics on IG for awhile now, so I’m guessing she’s getting cosmetic tune-ups. 

I hope she doesn’t over do the filler to open up her new era.