Madonna's new album: coming in 2019

jacket

6 hours ago, Cyber-Raga said:

just give me a well-written and well-produced and coherent album. The rest is irrelevant at this point. Merry Xmas

Yes! 

29 minutes ago, lasky said:

Well, its been 3 years... so i can wait patiently for this arrival.... hope it to be the "ray of light" or "like a prayer" - her album of the decade!

So more songs like Wash All Over Me?

It is 4. I miss the years she would release more frequently 😞

But I get new albums are just an excuse to go on another tour for her nowadays.

24 minutes ago, bitsy said:

It is 4. I miss the years she would release more frequently 😞

But I get new albums are just an excuse to go on another tour for her nowadays.

She’s literally toured with almost every album she’s put out sdhssggasgagshd :lmao:

Just now, Stephen said:

She’s literally toured with almost every album she’s put out sdhssggasgagshd :lmao:

Well yes, it is what I said : )

10 hours ago, dubtronic said:

Madonna is on the upcoming Classic Pop Magazine

INSIDE THE MOST HOTLY ANTICIPATED ALBUM OF 2019

48425510_2280429121991315_9032504364530401280_n.jpg

Do they really have some ‚inside‘ information or is it just stuff they found in this thread?

Come on Guys.   Madonna has been releasing albums since the early 80's. .  Music is in her blood and passion. .  She does NOT just release albums to tour.  It is a coincidence as that is the way the majority of artists do this today.   If people think she only releases albums to tour,  they are not only dismissing her entire catalogue but denying her long time passion for making music.  Her songs ( including her songs on Rebel Heart )  have always been personal and special to her.  Give her some credit.  I have never understood this sentiment.  She could of given up recording years back if that was the case. 

1 hour ago, Stephen said:

I know.  It is part of being a music artist.  I have no idea why people keep somewhat " dismissing"  Madonna as a recording artist.  We all love her tours and yes she tours her albums but that is part of the business.  Heaven forbid if she does not tour an album - people than squeal and complain.  It is really exhausting being a Madonna fan at times when her own fanbase seem to question her passion so much.  She puts out less stuff now because probably like 99 % of the world, people slow down just a bit when they get older. 

2 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Come on Guys.   Madonna has been releasing albums since the early 80's. .  Music is in her blood and passion. .  She does NOT just release albums to tour.  It is a coincidence as that is the way the majority of artists do this today.   If people think she only releases albums to tour,  they are not only dismissing her entire catalogue but denying her long time passion for making music.  Her songs ( including her songs on Rebel Heart )  have always been personal and special to her.  Give her some credit.  I have never understood this sentiment.  She could of given up recording years back if that was the case.  

But...that is not a bad thing? it is just how the business works. Also people are saying it because apparently M herself said that she made MDNA only because she wanted to go on tour

Just now, bitsy said:

But...that is not a bad thing? it is just how the business works. Also people are saying it because apparently M herself said that she made MDNA only because she wanted to go on tour

Of course it is a bad thing.  Her albums and music are what she is.  Her music has meant so much to not only her but her fans all throughout her career.  For people to now say "  O'h, she only makes albums to tour"  turns her into that dreaded awful stereotype that people thrown around - not an artist just a business woman.  

Sorry, I don't mean to single you  out but that sentiment is thrown around here too too much.  I think people's weird hatred of MDNA makes them say that.  It was more MDNA was competing with WE the movie.  .   Madonna's music, albums and songs mean so much more than that.  As I said before,  if she did not want to make music anymore,  she would have stopped years back.  

1 minute ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Of course it is a bad thing.  Her albums and music are what she is.  Her music has meant so much to not only her but her fans all throughout her career.  For people to now say "  O'h, she only makes albums to tour"  turns her into that dreaded awful stereotype that people thrown around - not an artist just a business woman.  

Sorry, I don't mean to single you  out but that sentiment is thrown around here too too much.  I think people's weird hatred of MDNA makes them say that.  It was more MDNA was competing with WE the movie.  .   Madonna's music, albums and songs mean so much more than that.  As I said before,  if she did not want to make music anymore,  she would have stopped years back.   

No problem at all! I think we just have different associations with it, I did not view it as a criticism 🙂

I think anyone who is familiar with her discography knows her music is very meaningful and personal of course.

20 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Why is people hatred of MDNA weird? I am asking as someone that does not like MDNA and want to know why I am weird.

33 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

Why is people hatred of MDNA weird? I am asking as someone that does not like MDNA and want to know why I am weird.

Wrong wording I suppose. It is not weird to not like an album at all and all personal taste, but the way MDNA is continually brought up in virtually every Madonna thread is exhausting.  There can be threads on anything from her new music to song writing and you can bet your bottom dollar that somehow the topic turns into MDNA and people saying how much they hate it.  Can set your watch on that happening.  That is what I find kind of sad.  If I hate or dislike an album, it would be hardly thought of or mentioned, unless there is a specific thread about it when then it is a free for all to discuss. 

Anyway, we are doing it now aren't we. We have new Madonna music next year, so looking forward to that. Bring on 2019 ! 

1 hour ago, bitsy said:

No problem at all! I think we just have different associations with it, I did not view it as a criticism 🙂

I think anyone who is familiar with her discography knows her music is very meaningful and personal of course.

:thumbsup: 

I hope she does a BIG music video for the lead. Did you watch that Cardi B video for her song Money? I was shook. The fist single deserves amazing visuals with high budget

Just now, caba1 said:

I hope she does a BIG music video for the lead. Did you watch that Cardi B video for her song Money? I was shook. The fist single deserves amazing visuals with high budget

I am sure she will

12 hours ago, dubtronic said:

Madonna is on the upcoming Classic Pop Magazine

INSIDE THE MOST HOTLY ANTICIPATED ALBUM OF 2019

48425510_2280429121991315_9032504364530401280_n.jpg

We need this now. When doesit hit newstands?!

2 hours ago, Stephen said:

She put  out albums , goes on tour and most  of the setlist is filled with new album s song and that s the way everybody should tour if they believe in their art . I hate so called artists  that go on a greatest hits tour without putting out new music  , that s milking their fanbase.there are ..... like Pearl jam or B.Springsteen on tour every  fucking year with no new album or evolved sound since forever