Madonna's new album: coming in 2019

jacket

Just now, Jazzy Jan said:

We have all been saying for years here on Madonnanation  that she deserves and NEEDS a professional PR group looking after her.  No more having to try and defend herself on IG while she is being unfairly and falsely maligned or miss out on crucial professional promotion. The Queen of pop and Music deserves the very best.  Great news. 

yes yes and yesss she need to focus on music, performance, tour etc only on that. Let the other do the dirty jobs

So glad that Emmanuel Adjei is now confirmed as the music video producer!

As soon as I heard this news a couple of weeks ago and looked him up I knew he would be perfect for Madonna.

They will make some #magic together for sure.

Word is out now that there will be a traditional lead single released first then around 3 weeks later a buzz single will be released for "another market".

2 hours ago, TXIII said:

2019 is going to be HUGE! I’ve been excited but I’m getting extremely excited now!

I love having something to look forward to. 2019 is going to be MAGIC. I just know it.

5 minutes ago, impr3ssive_instant said:

I'm so excited that she's working with new people. This will be a real re-invention.

That’s what robster is reporting. Man, bring it all on. I’m glad to be sharing this experience with all of you.

4 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

We have all been saying for years here on Madonnanation  that she deserves and NEEDS a professional PR group looking after her.  No more having to try and defend herself on IG while she is being unfairly and falsely maligned or miss out on crucial professional promotion. The Queen of pop and Music deserves the very best.  Great news. 

we miss liz and want her back

15 hours ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

New PR firm is great but honestly a lot of the time its Madonna who ruins her own PR. So hopefully she doesnt say anything too controversial in the next few months.

15 hours ago, Bat-Fan said:

I was going to say the same. She is mostly her own worst enemy. 

:manson:

The woman is a business genius and you think she ruins her own careeer? 

14 hours ago, headonfire said:

Great to hear she has a new PR team.

She is really going for the kill in 2019.

So much happening behind the scenes all this time, and little by little we are now seeing that she has a clear plan for the upcoming era. Couldn’t be more excited. 

Bit dramatic your comment, don’t you think? She has never been one to keep her mouth shut and that’s what makes her stand out from the rest. She doesn’t care about abiding by the establishment. Her unfiltered personality is one of the things that I most like about her.

#absolutelynoregrets

Yeah. This!!!!!!!!

I love what I found on ID page: "ID's Music team crafts innovative and creative strategies which effectively reach today's music consumer. For established artists we not only enhance and protect their public image, but expand their presence through a host of creative initiatives. For emerging artists, we have a proven track record of reaching key influencers and delivering results which help artists break through. "

I have feeling this era gonna be huge and M is very very very serious about it!!! 

31 minutes ago, BrendanT1993 said:

I love what I found on ID page: "ID's Music team crafts innovative and creative strategies which effectively reach today's music consumer. For established artists we not only enhance and protect their public image, but expand their presence through a host of creative initiatives. For emerging artists, we have a proven track record of reaching key influencers and delivering results which help artists break through. "

I have feeling this era gonna be huge and M is very very very serious about it!!! 

Please come through for our Queen! 🙏

1 hour ago, karbatal said:

:manson:

The woman is a business genius and you think she ruins her own careeer? 

Niether of us used the phrase "ruins her own career" so dont be dramatic. She just gets a lot of flack for what she posts on Instagram or says at events. A PR firm cant stop that.  They can however point her to the right places which is exciting.

31 minutes ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

Niether of us used the phrase "ruins her own career" so dont be dramatic. She just gets a lot of flack for what she posts on Instagram or says at events. A PR firm cant stop that.  They can however point her to the right places which is exciting.

That is what I meant.

I am so excited about this upcoming era! Let Madonna focus on the music...I have no doubts it will be amazing and people will saying this is Madonna’s comeback...little does the general public know she never left but her team didn’t do enough to expose her new music. I am hopeful she creates a viral video and is on all major playlist on Spotify/Apple Music.

Mariah created a critically acclaimed album and had well received live performances but she didn’t have strong viral videos and not enough push at streaming so many people didn’t have the exposure to her new music. 

1 hour ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

Meh