Madonna's new album: coming in 2019

jacket

I would love M to perform at a pride event! The community definitely needs to be reminded of her legacy as an LGBT icon and supporter.... but I do hope that the fans will then stop making fun of other female singers who perform at pride events.

16 hours ago, humanracin said:

Regarding the new visuals, recapping what was posted earlier she is newly following these artists on IG.

Possibly an indication of album art and music videos.

Emmanuel Adjei (Music video producer)

Ib Kamara (stylist, has worked with Neneh Cherry and Robyn)

https://www.instagram.com/ibkamara/

She's following Isamaya, who made some works from Katy Perry, Bjork and Rihanna

https://www.instagram.com/isamayaffrench/

43 minutes ago, functions_X said:

I would love M to perform at a pride event! The community definitely needs to be reminded of her legacy as an LGBT icon and supporter.... but I do hope that the fans will then stop making fun of other female singers who perform at pride events.

Performances by Madonna. Nakhane Mikki Blanco Sevdaliza and Janelle Monáe 

(BigDreams#Magic)

1 hour ago, strictmachine said:

I typically find pride performances to be a bit tacky and best left to the Deborah Cox’s of the world but I think this would actually be a great opportunity for Madonna to support her album and remind the gays both young and old who the one and only queen is. There are sadly too many out there that need to be reminded. 

I think if she were to do it, it wouldn’t be tacky. This all seems to fit right into place. And yes, many gays need reminding...maybe when they are high on meth on the pier, IF M were to perform, they’d see it all clearly when she fucking kills the performance. 

It will be 4 years without new music, so hopefully she doesn’t release just 10-11 new songs. An eleven song album like Music or American Life would be ok if she were still releasing new stuff every 2,5 years like between ROL and Hard Candy. But not for every 4 years. 

It’s 2018, we are not listening to cassettes, you can choose to download whichever songs you like from any albums, and skip the ones you don’t like. 

M, give us another +20 song-album like Rebel Heart please, to wait for 4 more years for M15.

2 hours ago, Nikki said:

just thought to share this as we discussed a possible performance/appearance at the 50th stonewall ani

What a rocking outfit - but what exactly does a Stonewall ambassador do? 🧐

Edited by Foolio

4 hours ago, strictmachine said:

9CA2F55D-E8AC-4BED-AA03-C27E0E5F1D89.gif

Come to Brazil with me 😉

2 hours ago, lautert said:

I think it means you're hot. You were turning on them 

Lol Brazilians are easily turned on 😜

1 minute ago, Brooklyn Baby said:

Finally. I have a feeling the new era will be her best since Confessions. She finally woke up again.

The signs are promising indeed. TeamID seems to know what they're doing. Janelle Monae, Emily Blunt, Leah Remini and Julia Louis Dreyfus are all among their recent success strories.

1 minute ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

New PR firm is great but honestly a lot of the time its Madonna who ruins her own PR. So hopefully she doesnt say anything too controversial in the next few months.

I was going to say the same. She is mostly her own worst enemy. 

17 minutes ago, Brooklyn Baby said:

what exactly is PR?

ID is an independently owned and operated public relations firm. "ID is at the heart of everything entertainment, lifestyle and pop culture."

Check out their site... Almost all big current Movie stars are part of it.

https://www.id-pr.com/

Great to hear she has a new PR team.

She is really going for the kill in 2019.

So much happening behind the scenes all this time, and little by little we are now seeing that she has a clear plan for the upcoming era. Couldn’t be more excited. 

30 minutes ago, AlanLongoria said:

Good to see she hired a new PR management team, this year was a disaster for her lol, despite having her 60th bday.

Bit dramatic your comment, don’t you think? She has never been one to keep her mouth shut and that’s what makes her stand out from the rest. She doesn’t care about abiding by the establishment. Her unfiltered personality is one of the things that I most like about her.

#absolutelynoregrets

In a this week issue of a Portuguese magazine, they have an exclusive. The article says that last Saturday (15) Madonna was again in Mesa de Frades, the fado house where she met Celeste Rodrigues. She was with a group of eleven people and dine there while listened to Fado singers. Among her guests, were Nahkane and Mykki Blanco, and the article says that both showed their talent (they sang, perhaps?) and that on Sunday she flew to London at 7:30 pm.

The article's picture:

vip-pt-36252-noticia-exclusivo-noite-em-

3 minutes ago, headonfire said:

Great to hear she has a new PR team.

She is really going for the kill in 2019.

So much happening behind the scenes all this time, and little by little we are now seeing that she has a clear plan for the upcoming era. Couldn’t be more excited. 

Bit dramatic your comment, don’t you think? She has never been one to keep her mouth shut and that’s what makes her stand out from the rest. She doesn’t care about abiding by the establishment. Her unfiltered personality is one of the things that I most like about her.

#absolutelynoregrets

Oh I adore her for that, but stuff like the 100 people in a room kind of shit shouldn't have blown up the way it did, for instance. It literally had no purpose whatsoever, along with being thrown under the bus by MTV, none of that should've happened, she gained nothing out of it.

Having a firm will help her do a more 'proper' way of launching a project, which I'm here for!

Sorry if this has already been answered before, but what happened to the supposed lucky people who got a chance for a listening preview of the album? It was a while ago, I missed all that. 

Also, is M getting a new manager too??

So.

She now has a PR firm.

She is part of Maverick, one of the largest management companies in the industry.

Part of Universal, the largest label that just reported a record breaking 2018 when it comes to profits.

Part of Livenation, the largest concert promoter in the world that just reported record profits too. Its best year ever.

I am not sure who is responsible for promoting the album and the singles, BUT they better figure it out!

Think out of the box. It is 2019 and Top40 radio is irrelevant. There is streaming services, magazines, TV, commercials, billboards, satellite radio. Tons of options. Find a creative way to give exposure to her music. These companies are full of industry insiders. I refuse to believe they can't figure it out.

Thank you robster for the good news. It looks like she really got inspired ina unique way this time, I can't wait to hear the album. Hopefully the record company will put the right promotional gears to work.

The last time she used a lot of world sounds was Ray of Light, right?