Madonna's new album: coming in 2019

jacket

Regarding the new visuals, recapping what was posted earlier she is newly following these artists on IG.

Possibly an indication of album art and music videos.

Emmanuel Adjei (Music video producer)

Ib Kamara (stylist, has worked with Neneh Cherry and Robyn)

https://www.instagram.com/ibkamara/

Guest eroticerotic

Ib is perfect for her! I can see the allure. Photos are gorgeous there’s an earthy  yet  structured aesthetic to the works and look natural/organic

1 hour ago, humanracin said:

Regarding the new visuals, recapping what was posted earlier she is newly following these artists on IG.

Possibly an indication of album art and music videos.

Emmanuel Adjei (Music video producer)

Ib Kamara (stylist, has worked with Neneh Cherry and Robyn)

https://www.instagram.com/ibkamara/

An epic video as the one above would be perfect to start the new album! Both artists have done amazing work to date.. check out their sites. WOW

12 hours ago, Mat.Guy said:

That's what it means and it can be applied to all circunstances those phrases can be applied to in English.

Sex is just one of them 🤦‍♂️

And I JUST said that on another post.

Calm down!

18 hours ago, luizotaviobarros said:

Matt, faz gostoso screams sex to me, though in theory you could use it in those senses too

when I was in Rio, almost every gay guy called me Gostoso. I assumed it meant “likable”, but apperantly it means fuckable 😱

1 hour ago, Katypatra said:

when I was in Rio, almost every gay guy called me Gostoso. I assumed it meant “likable”, but apperantly it means fuckable 😱

Wow. I think the "gostoso" signification is a thing that variate for person. For me, it's like a adjective for "very handsome" or something like that. It's like a short form to say, "wow, you're hot", but not necessarily you're fuckable. 

In a lot of cases, "gostoso" or "gostosa" is the expression in words of a reaction for saw a hot body. 

Edited by VictorMarques

59 minutes ago, spotlight said:

Uhmmmm, I did a little research on google transl819B6B5C-AC78-46E0-AA27-DF9CB7AB4BB9.jpegBF2F8D62-64F1-4CEF-8AEB-E87A607D01E5.jpegate 

Now try with Gostoso.

23 hours ago, Mat.Guy said:

Errrrr....??? What? Faz Gostoso DOESN'T meant that.

Faz Gostoso can mean: make it pleasant; make it good; make it tasty; make it wonderful.

That's what it means and it can be applied to all circunstances those phrases can be applied to in English.

Sex is just one of them 🤦‍♂️

I totally agree! It's a sentence so present in our culture, that is weird for us the people for other countries maybe couldn't understood easily. But it's like "wow, please make the moment wonderful". In a specific case it significate sex... 

14 minutes ago, Nikki said:

M is following pridelive and they also shared

https://www.instagram.com/prideliveofficial/

This is brilliant. Hope the rumours of a performance is true. Would fit the rumoured world tour schedule perfectly

I typically find pride performances to be a bit tacky and best left to the Deborah Cox’s of the world but I think this would actually be a great opportunity for Madonna to support her album and remind the gays both young and old who the one and only queen is. There are sadly too many out there that need to be reminded. 

3 hours ago, Katypatra said:

I think it means you're hot. You were turning on them 

22 hours ago, Ozze said:

I know the singer is portuguese but the rhythm and beat are brazilian. This song is a brazilian funk ( from Rio de Janeiro).

I'm not feeling this at all..Le boo 

Guest eroticerotic
1 hour ago, Nikki said:

just thought to share this as we discussed a possible performance/appearance at the 50th stonewall ani

Yasss perfect birthday gift 😎