Madonna & Anitta collab

2 minutes ago, rebelheart said:

Giovanni Bianco didn't work as M's art director for this new album though...

Are you sure? He seems to be in contact with her, as he was the one that started the "99 people in a room" gate with the caption “My girl does and says everything always first”, that then M posted on her account.

7 minutes ago, Rock said:

Are you sure? He seems to be in contact with her, as he was the one that started the "99 people in a room" gate with the caption “My girl does and says everything always first”, that then M posted on her account.

He is friends with M but apparently did not work as this era's art director. 

8 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

She is dreadful. I have tried to be open minded about her but have not seen one video of hers that has displayed any talent or star quality. All she does is twerk ( very poorly like how I would imagine a 3rd rate stripper at a bargain basement bucks night would twerk ) and her voice is average with no feeling or emotion.  She makes Rita Ora look and sound talented and classy. 

Those comparisons with Shakira are wrong too. Shakira is 100 times more talented, interesting than Anitta and can dance very well. She has musicality and genuine rthym in her movement. . Shakira has had some great songs and a unique voice. Have Shakira over Anitta any day of the week.  Shakira, Jennifer Lopez, - who have the same kind of so called sexuality etc as her are so far superior to Anitta in every way - dancing, music and star quality. 

Amen. And before anyone jumps down our throats crying “slut shaming” this has nothing to do with that. She’s just awful and I hate her attitude.

Oh and I don’t particularly care for Shakira either to be honest ...

12 minutes ago, Suedey said:

Amen. And before anyone jumps down our throats crying “slut shaming” this has nothing to do with that. She’s just awful and I hate her attitude.

Oh and I don’t particularly care for Shakira either to be honest ...

Shakira sounds like Kermit the Frog singing. Bloody awful voice.

1 hour ago, stevo208 said:

Shakira sounds like Kermit the Frog singing. Bloody awful voice.

:lol: I like Shakira but she does sing a bit like a goat. .  I Still like her though and a lot of her songs. 

@stevo208. Since you mentioned the frog, have you seen this parody of Shakira's duet with Rihanna - a bullfrog stars !  It always makes me laugh. 

Shakira definitely sounds like a goat. If I had a flock of goats that I wanted to bring back to the barn, I would probably use Shakira’s music

As for Anitta, whether she collaborates with Madonna or not, whether this collaboration is good or not, it will not change the fact that she is vulgar, without any class and that she politically supports a filthy and dangerous politician. Last fall, her denunciation of Bolsonaro after days of pressure from the Brazilian #metoo movement sounded so false and insincere.

It's hopefully a forgettable deluxe edition bonus or remix, an excuse to drag Anitta's stinky ass on stage during a South American show...the entire thing has Guy Oseary written all over it and possibly done as a favor to him.

I simply refuse to believe Madonna would consider Anitta's "music" inspiring enough to seek her out for a collaboration.

For better or worse, may as well just start accepting the fact that you WILL prob be hearing (and prob seeing) Anitta w/Madonna within next few months. It is what it is. Either "cancel" it out of your lexicon or embrace it for what it is. 🙂

33 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

For better or worse, may as well just start accepting the fact that you WILL prob be hearing (and prob seeing) Anitta w/Madonna within next few months. It is what it is. Either "cancel" it out of your lexicon or embrace it for what it is. 🙂

If the song is good - and sounds like M - I don't mind that collaboration. 

I just hope it won't be in the same league than MATM, because that definitely was the WORST. 

1 minute ago, runa said:

If the song is good - and sounds like M - I don't mind that collaboration. 

I just hope it won't be in the same league than MATM, because that definitely was the WORST. 

I can't imagine that she'd be doing anything more than a verse in a song or something. I think I can handle that. :lol: Even better if she's just doing some sort of stuff in the background that would barely be noticeable. 

I think MATM is the only song I've heard with Madonna that I feel like would be better without her. 😞 Yeah.....crow was in full flight on that one. I will say though, back in the day, MATM would always make the kids go off on the dance floor so it was fun for that at the time.....definitely wasn't one I listened to much outside of that though! 

Why is it that these big "blockbuster" collabs NEVER seem to turn out as good as they should?? We've seen it time and again with different artists.

https://www.hiper.fm/faz-gostoso-no-novo-album-de-madonna/

"Faz Gostoso" on Madonna's new album?
Contacted by Hiper Fm, the publisher RedMojo talked about the subject ...

"Faz Gostoso" was the first song that Blaya released solo after the end of the Buraka Sound System. A real success inside and outside Portugal. In Brazil, the song played and got the attention of singer Anitta who, when she was in our country to perform on the main stage of 'Rock In Rio Lisboa' last year, made a point of dancing to Blaya's music. A pleasant surprise for both the Portuguese public who got into delirium when the music began to play, as for Blaya who not only saw Anitta use her music but had the opportunity to be with the Brazilian artist behind the scenes.

But it seems that "Faz Gostoso" is really meant to change Blaya's life. According to the Brazilian website Popline, who made the news on the subject, Madonna could use the theme on her new album in her collaboration with singer Anitta. The news advances that Madonna became aware of the song by listening to Portuguese radio: "The Queen of Pop lives in Lisbon and was by listening to local radios that she discovered" Faz Gostoso ", a funk by singer Blaya," reads. Everything is related to the moment of the Brazilian artist at Rock In Rio Lisboa: "Anitta performed on the main stage and included a piece of" Faz Gostoso "on her show - hardly knew she would re-record the song months later with Madonna.

Always fun to run into talented and beautiful friends in the studio! 💛@anitta 💛💛💛! 🇧🇷#magic

A post shared by Madonna (@madonna) on

"Faz Gostoso" is a partnership of Blaya with Mc Zukae Tyoz, and with production of the pair of producers No Maka, and Stego. Contacted by Hiper Fm, the No Maka did not want to comment on the matter, passing the word to the publisher that owns the music rights, RedMojo. António Loureiro, of RedMojo, contacted by Hiper Fm, did not confirm or deny it, saying that for legal reasons he could not talk about it. We have to wait and continue to enjoy the sound of "Faz Gostoso".

All this can't-confirm-deny-legal-reasons basically sounds just as a big "Yes, the duet is a cover of Faz Gostoso". 😅

It was not Popline to originally break the news about Faz Gostoso, it was a local magazine called BLITZ who spilled the tea about a licensing request M’s team submitted to Warner Portugal and RedMojo last year. They said it was for a Blaya song, without revealing the title, but since the infamous white board had appeared on Instagram just a few days earlier, we were able to easily guess the track was Faz Gostoso. Then, in December, Anitta and Mambo met in the studio and the song supposedly turned into a duet.

5 hours ago, Kilt said:

Really excited to hear how M reworked this track and the new lyrics in English.

the lyrics in english would sound trashy ...unless she changes them ..https://lyricstranslate.com/en/faz-gostoso-does-it-appetizing.html

Does It Appetizing

Come on, darling, come on

He said he is difficult in difficulting
But when I go out with 5 more, he gets jealous
He knows what I feel and he doesn't care
When I'm around, he blocks me on Snapchat

Today, he says that he can't
But let the cachaça1 run out
Boy, I tell you, you're so lost
And you want to find you again?
Boy, I tell you, you're so lost...

And the worst is that he's naughty and even loving
He does it appetizing, he does it so appetizing
That's why he doesn't marry and is dangerous in my house
Because he does it appetizing, he does it so appetizing
He knows that I'm married and even love my husband
But he does it appetizing, he does it so appetizing
I spent my life teasing you and ended up with this stubborn
He does it appetizing, he does it so appetizing

"Go, do it appetizing
And move slowly."
I said "Go, you gloomy
Who treat me with affection."
You handsome, be careful
But your touch and naughty face drive me crazy
(Come on here!)

9 hours ago, Melody_Maker said:

Faz Gostoso, in this case, equals It’s Cool in English.

No. Faz Gostoso, in the context of the song, would be something like “do me well”. 

On 4/3/2019 at 4:50 AM, Melody_Maker said:

Faz Gostoso, in this case, equals It’s Cool in English.

Make Delicious in English. Or tasty. 

But in Brazil it is understood how. A good fuck

I really like the Blaya version so if it is a remake of her track then I hope it's just as good. While I like Revolver a lot I think the demo version with the other singer suited better.

On 4/3/2019 at 2:41 AM, trickyricky said:

the lyrics in english would sound trashy ...unless she changes them ..https://lyricstranslate.com/en/faz-gostoso-does-it-appetizing.html

Does It Appetizing

Come on, darling, come on

He said he is difficult in difficulting
But when I go out with 5 more, he gets jealous
He knows what I feel and he doesn't care
When I'm around, he blocks me on Snapchat

Boy, I tell you, you're so lost
And you want to find you again?