Madonna & Anitta collab

On 3/1/2019 at 9:26 PM, Mensch said:

She’s a bit annoying but is played in every gay bar constantly 

Not in DC. Thank God.

im excited to hear the music they made together but I dont want to hear Anitta in public.

7 minutes ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

Not in DC. Thank God.

im excited to hear the music they made together but I dont want to hear Anitta in public.

I personally don’t care to see her played but whenever I was in certain gay bars I would sit and see her videos on a loop and right around the same time I was hearing of the M collaboration rumor. 

Annita and her music are completely irrelevant in Canada. Never heard of her before this thread and her music is certainly not played in the gay bars. #nuncaAnita 

She’s using this Madonna colab to gain relevance in non Hispanophone and non Portuguese speaking countries. 

2 minutes ago, spotlight said:

Annita and her music are completely irrelevant in Canada. Never heard of her before this thread and her music is certainly not played in the gay bars. 

#nuncaAnita 

not for long..

1 hour ago, spotlight said:

She’s using this Madonna colab to gain relevance in non Hispanophone and non Portuguese speaking countries. 

Good for her. It's working. Before the collaboration rumours I had never heard of her. Now I know who she is and I even enjoy a couple of her songs. Oh well. 

Guest Marco
On 3/4/2019 at 4:40 PM, spotlight said:

But her songs suck though 

The kind of piss poor garbage that plays on the background while some shit-faced thot live streams herself on Instagram being motorboated by the bartender.

On 3/4/2019 at 7:11 PM, Narendra Sen said:

:lmao: Most of today's music sucks. So? 

Madonna loves it though

She can move with the times unlike most elderly

5 hours ago, Rock said:

http://portalpopline.com.br/anitta-corta-leo-dias-ao-ser-questionada-sobre-neymar-e-bruna-marquezine/

In this interview Anitta says that their collaboration is a Madonna's song and she can't reveal anything. So, M's not a guest on Anitta's album, is the other way around.

We know that, they are collaborating on a cover version of the Blaya song Faz Gostoso :

On 3/6/2019 at 7:04 PM, dollhouse said:

Madonna loves it though

She can move with the times unlike most elderly

This...and it s a good living that way...further life

Guest CzarnaWisnia

It's funny how Anitta is making Katy Perry seem modest to some, when she's in fact as modest and tasteful as a dry rat corpse is brimming with vitality.

Can't wait to hear the Anitta and Madonna duet (demo version sans Anitta).

18 hours ago, rebelheart said:

We know that, they are collaborating on a cover version of the Blaya song Faz Gostoso :

Love the groove and catchy chorus, would love Madonna singing this fire sounds

I'm ready for the M/Anitta "twerk off"......you know our girl is just itching to REALLY give the world a good look at that new ass for the very first time. 😉 

It is funny how in all public appearances (minus the NYE thing) it's always strategically covered these days.....lol......we'll see I guess #soon!

On 3/12/2019 at 11:37 PM, Suedey said:

Some lovely stills from Anitta's new 'music' video. 

Hide contents

image.png

image.png

She would have had a global career at Brazzers instead of a local act in music.  

6 minutes ago, Danmacevents said:

Okay guys let's not pretend Madge has never gotten her bits out. Lol. 

yes and no. M always (?) had a reason for getting naked. it was political, (self) liberating, it was rebellious, it was fashion, and it had a meaning behind it. 

but i see no point in shaming anitta or any other woman for getting naked whatsoever

I agree. But it's shock tactics. She could have just said her point. I just sometimes as fans we justify what Madonna has done and when others do it we belittle them. Fact is Anita is BIG over there and will get m the passionate Brazilian streams lol