Madonna & Anitta collab

On 1/24/2019 at 9:55 PM, Kurt420 said:

I have family members that have made homophobic remarks in my presence and I did absolutely nothing about it......is that grounds for me to be banned from this forum?? :lmao:

banned from dignity

12 hours ago, strictmachine said:

I seriously hope this collab gets cancelled because, no matter how good or bad it is, I’ll never be able to listen to it without thinking about anitta’s shit-stained arsehole and how she’s struggling not to soil herself further while squeaking out her part in the studio ... absolutely vile creature, air your shit in the bathroom not in your fucking interviews. 

Hahaaaahahaaaaa

“Anitta’s Shit Stained Arsehole.”

*spits out coffee

5 hours ago, Suedey said:

To think that this creature shared studio time with the queen with a shit stained arsehole!

To think that this global ZERO had the blind luck to share studio time with the queen and the public narrative she actually chose to create about it was focused on her shit-stained arsehole and the uncontrollable urge to soil herself further. I’m beyond dumbfounded by how someone could be so grotesque. Based on her affinity for correlating excrement with performance art, she’d be far better suited to work with Gaga...

This song is shaping up to be the aural equivalent to drinking the water at copacabana beach and, much like enjoying anitta’s music, there’s a reason you only see the locals going in...

9 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

:wacko:  This is just dreadful.  Music and video.

Pure trash.  This is NOT what I consider music.  

sour face.gif

35 minutes ago, strictmachine said:

This song is shaping up to be the aural equivalent to drinking the water at copacabana beach and, much like enjoying anitta’s music, there’s a reason you only see the locals going in...

🖕

4 hours ago, strictmachine said:

Disparage Anitta all you want but don’t go making comments about the country’s citizens like that you dick.

The song is not even out and all I read is complaining. You guys should stop being so negative. Sometimes I think some fans only like Madonna for her music, but never learned from what she always says and fight for. I particularly don't like Anitta, but a Brazilian artist getting recognition, showing that South America is more than the latin influences, is fucking great and we should appreciate it. 

:thumbsup:

7 hours ago, strictmachine said:

this is fucking rude and disrespectful. 

1 minute ago, RebelMe said:

The song is not even out and all I read is complaining. You guys should stop being so negative. Sometimes I think some fans only like Madonna for her music, but never learned from what she always says and fight for. I particularly don't like Anitta, but a Brazilian artist getting recognition, showing that South America is more than the latin influences, is fucking great and we should appreciate it. 

:thumbsup:

Sorry but we like Madonna for her music.

4 minutes ago, RebelMe said:

now I know why there are so much toxic things going on here

What does having a song with Anitta has to do with anything she fights for? I appreciate Anitta for what she does individually.

But the collab only works if the Music good and thats what I need from Madonna.

On 2/2/2019 at 4:41 PM, RebelMe said:

this is fucking rude and disrespectful. 

Madonna has taught me to express myself. I don’t think anyone here has been disrespectful to Madonna. Now, expressing your opinion towards music and artists that are related to Madonna in any way is not being toxic. I’d say that giving members a hard time for this very reason is toxic behavior. 

• 2 weeks later...