Madonna & Anitta collab

48 minutes ago, Nikki said:

If all the promo (and I include madonna's instagram with that) is done properly, if she plays her cards right, and she can have a strong comeback album a la ROL, then she'll win many people over. but even back during the ROL days she had her haters, it was just less obvious because there was no social media

though seeing that the awful anitta and maluma may be involved (along with her superficial mindset these days), im afraid this album wont be a return to form either.. but we'll see.. she could surprise us. if the work (music, videos and performances) are top notch and she truly brings back her artistic vision.. trust me people will welcome her back with open arms.

Im not quite sure what is returning to form.

I love Rebel Heart more than ROL.

So many Madonna fans have no faith in her at all anymore. Sad to see. Rebel Heart had so many fantastic classic Madonna songs with beautiful melodies and return of her magnificent bridges (  which fans are always wanting ) but are being dismissed completely. 

2 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

So many Madonna fans have no faith in her at all anymore. Sad to see. Rebel Heart had so many fantastic classic Madonna songs with beautiful melodies and return of her magnificent bridges (  which fans are always wanting ) but are being dismissed completely. 

Inside Out had the best bridge and best lyrics... and she did nothing with it, unfortunately :(( 

11 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

+1

RH is amazing.

7 minutes ago, Suedey said:

'80s best album: Like A Prayer
'90s best album: Ray Of Light
'00s best album: Confessions On A Dance Floor
'10s best album: Rebel Heart

Learn it! 

ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!!!

1 hour ago, zephyralexxx said:

Inside Out had the best bridge and best lyrics... and she did nothing with it, unfortunately :(( 

I love the demo but the album version is verging on unlistenable to me. Praying she puts some meaty pop goodness into the new one

Edited by Danny Bubbles

On 1/4/2019 at 3:54 AM, Starman said:

This is true

1 hour ago, Danny Bubbles said:

I love the demo but the album version is verging on unlistenable to me. Praying she puts some meaty pop goodness into the new one

well maybe she would have worked on them more if it had not leaked months in advance we can not blame madonna for some of the results of rebel heart due to the leaks and her rushing to change things to get it out fast

1 hour ago, Danny Bubbles said:

the demo was good but sounded way too much like army of me by bjork

does anybody else think heaven was a missed opportunity - like if it had not leaked maybe she would have reworked it on her new album and i think it could have been something really good ..now most all demos leaked i bet that has thrown a spanner in the works on her new album - we know how she likes to rework things 

Anitta 101 hits and features!! Get into her!!! I hope that her track with M is as sexy and funky as the first two, Diplo is a friend of Anitta and Madonna I wish that he had produced the track.

Iggy is serving Madonna realness in her video, even with the new booty.

35 minutes ago, Iconic Fetus said:

Anitta 101 hits and features!! Get into her!!! I hope that her track with M is as sexy and funky as the first two, Diplo is a friend of Anitta and Madonna I wish that he had produced the track.

Iggy is serving Madonna realness in her video, even with the new booty.

do we think madonna would go as far as to shake her bum in a bikini like iggy i mean it would cause meltdowns with the ageist people lol ...its quite catchy that switch song 

4 hours ago, Starman said:

Girl please

LFL is only better than GMAYL as a single

RH was messy and didnt have a direction

LFL is just as good any of her lead singles if not better.

6 hours ago, Suedey said:

Learn it! 

So in the 80s and 90s the best one was also the last one from that decade. Who knows...

6 hours ago, Suedey said:

Learn it! 

AL

3 hours ago, trickyricky said:

do we think madonna would go as far as to shake her bum in a bikini like iggy i mean it would cause meltdowns with the ageist people lol ...its quite catchy that switch song 

I hope Madonna and Anitta will shake her asses a lot, ageists are going crazy!!! 

7 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

I have faith in Madonna, because BITCH SHE'S MADONNA! But RH was messy and the single choice could be better. Like, why not 4 singles? 

5 minutes ago, VictorMarques said:

I hope Madonna and Anitta will shake her asses a lot, ageists are going crazy!!! 

With all due respect,  why is shaking asses any kind of great thing to aspire to ?  If anything, it is jumping on a tired trend that people are truly sick of.  Madonna is so much better than that and I think she will prove it. 

16 hours ago, elijah said:

Well Frozen, Hung Up are the exceptions: they were perfect, huge songs that would have been hits nevertheless. To each their own, but the failure of AL is proof enough for me that Music wasn’t as liked as ROL. COADF was simply a great album like ROL that would have smashed no matter what. I still think she needs a single as strong as Frozen or HU to turn the tide and make everyone love her again.

No. Frozen was most certainly NOT a guaranteed hit. Frozen was a huge risk that despite how great it is, really could've gone either way in terms of commercial success. All the cards fell into place though. What people seem to not understand is that song quality (and who's definition of quality do we go by btw) is 1/10 of equation to a "hit". I'm reading lots of idealism here, "well if she releases a "good" song, it'll be a hit no matter what"......it just doesn't work that way. 

I can't tell you how wrong you are about Music. In the US, the song was huge on it's own merits.....far bigger than Frozen or any single from ROL.  I get what you're saying and yes, the positive wave of the ROL success definitely made people more open to giving Music a chance that may not have before but that song was played on the radio non-stop for six months here. If it's success were all due to "piggybacking" off of the ROL success, it wouldn't have had that type of endurance, it would've just been a strong debut and a quick fall. Failure of AL is because there was NO "Music" at all....complete opposite. There's not one song on that album that had the potential to be as big of a hit as Music. Not to mention, they release probably what was absolutely the worst choice for a lead single. It's failure has nothing to do with Music not being as loved....honestly that doesn't even make sense. I've said it for years, but this is why Madonna fans DO NOT need to have any say on her single releases!! Personal opinions get in the way of objectivity. 

Just now, Jazzy Jan said:

With all due respect,  why is shaking asses any kind of great thing to aspire to ?  If anything, it is jumping on a tired trend that people are truly sick of.  Madonna is so much better than that and I think she will prove it. 

Calm down, I just say that I hope Madonna and Anitta have fun and dance a lot in a energic music, lol, why not shake ass? 

11 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

I agree but MADONNA does shake her ass a lot recently ..on tears of a clown etc she was always flashing her ass infact her ass was big then my worry is madonna will do it to make a point not because she wants to do it so im kinda preparing myself for madonna in a bikini shaking her ass with anitta 

7 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

I agree but MADONNA does shake her ass a lot recently ..on tears of a clown etc she was always flashing her ass infact her ass was big then my worry is madonna will do it to make a point not because she wants to do it so im kinda preparing myself for madonna in a bikini shaking her ass with anitta 

Guys, why the big question with dancing in a energic way and shaking ass? Is something shamy? 

People don't be less for dancing in this way, and a artist don't is less talented too, I will like new music if is only Madge with an instrument and a micro, or if is a high energic crazy music... 

In this forum, anyone likes anything and thinks that everything said is negative.

7 minutes ago, Andra said:

Because its stupid and disgusting and nobody looks good doing it.

the fact that some of her own fans support that kind of idea is just fucking insane. if anything, she needs to up her standards and undo a lot of the mess and show people who the real madonna is (the artist, not the fucking nicki or kim wannabe). the new butt and an anitta collab both have me very worried, but we'll see

And I think is fucking insane how people don't learn nothing with Madonna history, and repeat all of she passed in your career, with the press and the critics of everybody, with another artist. 

Prejudice and hateful words isn't make the collaboration with Anitta didn't happens, and don't even will make the rhythm changes too...