Madonna & Anitta collab

I'm not going to pretend that Madonna hasn't made a bad decision when it come to features...

But I'll reserve judgement on this until I hear it.

I just hope the lead single is ALL Madonna, and she leaves any singles with features until later.

54 minutes ago, humanracin said:

I'm not going to pretend that Madonna hasn't made a bad decision when it come to features...

But I'll reserve judgement on this until I hear it.

I just hope the lead single is ALL Madonna, and she leaves any singles with features until later.

She tried and flop: see LFL.

I have faith in Madonna even if she choses big bird to duet with.  💪

she’s a musical genius.  

Given that collabs are basically a necessity in this current era of music in order to sell and create hype, especially for an act who has been active for 36+ years and is in her 60s... which current pop stars WOULD all you naysayers actually be happy for M to collaborate with? And I mean those who actually sell music and can generate streams in this current market too.

Madonna does not NEED features to get noticed.

She just needs the right song.

Why do people care so much for streams and hits anyway?

I would prefer QUALITY over tactics to get a hit, she's done it all before, she doesn't need to prove anything anymore to anyone.

She will always be the QUEEN.

Don't get me wrong I don't mind her collaborating with other artists on her album but when some people on here say that she NEEDS features to be relevant?

Sorry I just don't agree with that.

3 hours ago, Gabriel Ciccone said:

Anitta and Tropkillaz together:

I don't really like "carioca" funk, kind of a miami bass, but  on new years eve in Copacabana beach, when she played this song, it was just impossible not to dance our asses off!

5 hours ago, headonfire said:

So much posts about something that no one really knows anything about...

The only thing shared by M regarding new music, intentionally or not, was that whiteboard with what looked like were names of songs. An evident thing from those song titles were the influences from African, Portuguese, Brazilian and Latin sounds. This all points to a complete reinvention of M's sound, taking the next album clearly in the direction of music infused by sounds from across the globe, and not just regular pop, R&B, house, etc. If that's not something you all are excited about, I'm not sure what would really please you.

To make such an album of course she needs to collaborate with people from those countries, such as Anitta, Maluma, Dino de Santiago, etc. This is not just to be trendy, but to acknowledge the origins of those sounds. 

For the first time in a long time, I can see that M has had the time to put together a clear plan for her new music, a musical project designed with the clear intention of completely reinventing her sound once again. We should all be happy for that.

THIS!!

The only thing shared by M regarding new music, intentionally or not, was that whiteboard with what looked like were names of songs. An evident thing from those song titles were the influences from African, Portuguese, Brazilian and Latin sounds. This all points to a complete reinvention of M's sound, taking the next album clearly in the direction of music infused by sounds from across the globe, and not just regular pop, R&B, house, etc. If that's not something you all are excited about, I'm not sure what would really please you.

To make such an album of course she needs to collaborate with people from those countries, such as Anitta, Maluma, Dino de Santiago, etc. This is not just to be trendy, but to acknowledge the origins of those sounds. 

For the first time in a long time, I can see that M has had the time to put together a clear plan for her new music, a musical project designed with the clear intention of completely reinventing her sound once again. We should all be happy for that.

Great post! I too am excited by her new direction. She seems to be going with her gut feeling which has always been a winner!

:clap: 

2 hours ago, iasonas said:

So, is this girl big only in Brazil or in all of Latin America?

She just did a stint on The Voice MX. She's trying to branch outside BR. Guess her PR team is good, she got M. M's thirsty to get her name attached to any hot flash in the pan, of-the-moment thing. So a match made in heaven. Yuck.

4 minutes ago, Icykiller said:

She just did a stint on The Voice MX. She's trying to branch outside BR. Guess her PR team is good, she got M. M's thirsty to get her name attached to any hot flash in the pan, of-the-moment thing. So a match made in heaven. Yuck.

And now i realize that she has a filter on Instagram stories....

4 minutes ago, Suedey said:

Sorry but this is disgusting. The level of degradation is something else. Yuck. 

Really....?.it s the only one I like so far , regarding the visuals , they are brazilians , they are aaaalll about flesh&drums .

Guess it s a matter of taste

If the music has Portuguese flavour and we know that African rythms are included too, Mirwais as producer and now a Brazilian artist too and maybe a Spanish Latin (Maluma) we are in for a TREAT. 

It's such an intriguing and interesting mix! Instead of watching random videos from Anitta, let's focus! Madonna had featurings since the 90s and the sound is HERS, not the featured artist. BGO is not Kanye sound, IRBYL could have had Tupac and finally had Michelle, GMYL and BIM has nothing in common except Niki...

Sorry but most of you sound like moaning Mirtles stuck in 2005

10 hours ago, Flip The Switch said:

Giving some Swim lyrics... :wow:

Oh, the lyrics of Swim!! From your mouth to Madonna's ear!!! I hope for complex/cool lyrics like that. :tigger:

We can't carry these sins on our back
Don't want to carry anymore!
We're gonna carry this train off the track
We're gonna swim to the ocean floor
Crash to the other shore!