Madonna & Anitta collab

You cum dumpsters need to chill.

Why is everyone having a meltdown over a picture?

As I said in the other album thread before it was locked. This could be a good thing and may mean her return to mainstream radios. Ala Kylie with Gente De Zona, this Summer that stop me from falling remix (which was way better than the album version) was all over spanish radios and it's been ages since a new Kylie song has been played in any of them... 

8 minutes ago, Rock said:

A few weeks ago I told you all about the Anitta' collaboration rumour and nobody believed. What now? :smug:

Fans tend to deny any rumour they don't like for whatever reason . It was pretty obvious since the moment rumours started about a collaboration and Madonna was liking and commeting Anitta related posts on Instagram. Same thing with Maluma.

She's coming for the streamings, isn't that what you all were saying for a few months now? That she needs streaming?

Well, Maluma and Anitta are big streaming champions, so there you have it!

As a Brazilian that follows Anitta really close, I can say she's actually a horrible person with no intellect at all but likes to pose as this succesful business woman - an image Madonna created on the pop world. I despise her as a person but she has some killer songs and I truly hope the song with Madonna is a good one!

Let's wait to hear before judging!

I don't know this Anitta at all, so I'll reserve my judgement till I hear the song.

I only heard 1 collaboration with Maluma and I really like that song... so who knows ?

1. Anitta is a phenomenon in Youtube and in Spotify, the numbers are incredible, and their biggest numbers, guess what? Collaborations.

2. Latin songs like reggaeton and funk are on the rise in the international industry and soon will explode like other waves have done previously in the United States.

3. Anitta did not stand in the brazilian elections for any candidate, since she did not think she should mix things up, after being pressured to say her vote she said: "Do you guys really think I would support a homophobic, macho, conservative guy? my clips? "

4. Madonna is investing again in genres that are still coming while everyone is making another kind of sound, and that's good, see "Confessions" where nothing in the scenario of that time pointed to the disc music. With "ROL" was the same thing, those who dominated the charts were the eurodance and the boyband and Madonna went there and put in an experimental album.

5. As I have said, let's try to be more positive, Madonna bestowed on us the "Rebel" and we know she has not made good music for a while.

30 minutes ago, Mat.Guy said:

As a Brazilian that follows Anitta really close, I can say she's actually a horrible person with no intellect at all but likes to pose as this succesful business woman - an image Madonna created on the pop world.

:thumbsup:

22 minutes ago, BrendanT1993 said:

2. Latin songs like reggaeton and funk are on the rise in the international industry and soon will explode like other waves have done previously in the United States.

The kind of crap music that Anita and Maluma make I've been hearing every summer here in Europe for years now, it's been everywhere. How is this about to explode when it's already everywhere here.

Oh Madonna ... Anitta is fucking rock bottom. It’s her right to collab with whoever she wants to... and it’s mine to criticize it. No one takes this girl seriously in Brazil. 

I find it funny how Culturally educated Madonna is and then she goes and collaborates with mediocre people like Anitta... this is beyond disappointing. 

Well Anitta has ‘Sua Cara’ ‘Paradinha’ and ‘Switch’ and she’s great and big in Brazil and Latin countries, she also has a reality show in Netflix.

She will bring the streams, hopefully it’s a sexy song.

Diplo worked with Anitta so maybe he was the connection, also Maluma could be in that one or in a remix.

She’s not dumb, she knows that Latin music is a hit again and she’s looking for a smasha, she can earn it, even if it’s a success in Latin countries it will blow her streaming numbers and relevance for the era/album.

Let her be!

2 minutes ago, tuckeye said:

this will be madonna's world album sound and i'm so here for it. 

Yes, I’m with you! I think the sound of this album is gonna be unlike anything that’s currently on the radio. 

Now about the rumored features, (since nothing has been confirmed by M herself) it is what it is and we need to wait until we actually hear something. 

Hurry up 2019!