Madonna's new album: coming in 2019

Camacho

I’m a fan at the end of the day. I don’t make shit up. I’m sorry guys. I can’t leak anything. To anyone. Not even in pm’s. So so sorry. I want to. I don’t even know if it will end up happening but I’m really praying this info will come to fruition. What I know is that #soon means we will have to wait longer than we’re all hoping for. It won’t be January. But she’s coming with the clouds...

Also thank you to those that know me. From the WE screening that I won tickets to, to the secret project (my friend worked the styling for) to Met Gala (another friend also worked it) ...I don’t just make stuff up. I share it because I love her and I know the feeling of wanting to know it ALL!  

1 minute ago, Mensch said:

Also thank you to those that know me. From the WE screening that I won tickets to, to the secret project (my friend worked the styling for) to Met Gala (another friend also worked it) ...I don’t just make stuff up. I share it because I love her and I know the feeling of wanting to know it ALL!  

I DON'T THINK YOU'RE MAKING IT UP MENSCH. I JUST WANT TO KNOW THE SECRETS. THANK YOU FOR THE NEWS. YOU'RE AWESOME.

large-Great-White-Shark-photo.jpg

(FROM BRUCE THE HANDSOME SHARK)

29 minutes ago, Mensch said:

I’m a fan at the end of the day. I don’t make shit up. I’m sorry guys. I can’t leak anything. To anyone. Not even in pm’s. So so sorry. I want to. I don’t even know if it will end up happening but I’m really praying this info will come to fruition. What I know is that #soon means we will have to wait longer than we’re all hoping for. It won’t be January. But she’s coming with the clouds... 

Awesome, thanks so much for sharing what you can, when you can. I wonder if it's related to an event in particular to launch the new era... which events could be possible in 2019 after january?!

6 minutes ago, robster said:

Awesome, thanks so much for sharing what you can, when you can. I wonder if it's related to an event in particular to launch the new era... which events could be possible in 2019 after january?!

I don’t think it’s related to launch the new era. I think it will be later in the year after the new era is announced. Also think outside the box. 

27 minutes ago, Lucky Star One said:

I DON'T THINK YOU'RE MAKING IT UP MENSCH. I JUST WANT TO KNOW THE SECRETS. THANK YOU FOR THE NEWS. YOU'RE AWESOME.

large-Great-White-Shark-photo.jpg

(FROM BRUCE THE HANDSOME SHARK)

😂😂😂 

I’ll take the shade. It’s funny! 

To think... the real meltdowns haven't even happened yet.  The incessant bitching about mixing... the album artwork... charting (or not charting"... her level of commitment to promotion... single choices and art... "she's too muscular" or "she's let herself go"...  "too many sex songs" or "we miss Dita"... the "lazy" and "uninspired" videos... "she is trying too hard" or "not trying hard enough"... "pitched vocals" or "too much natural voice"... "too frivolius" or "too preachy"... "too many songs" or "not enough material"... the bonus songs are "trash" or they are "better than the official tracks"... the endless belittling of the rest of her discography... "we wanted [fill in the album title] 2.0"...  "the tour will be a disaster so I'm not going" or "she owes us a tour" when she postpones it for working on her new movie"... !@#$%  And on and on and on and on.......And we wonder why the general population does not afford Madonna the respect that she deserves when her own fanbase debates her contribution,  creativity and credibility.  We are far too critical of someone whom has given us much.  Could we just be nice for a minute and be thankful for 35 + years of amazing.  

Edited by sul8323

1 hour ago, Mensch said:

I don’t think it’s related to launch the new era. I think it will be later in the year after the new era is announced. Also think outside the box. 

There is still that Netflix documentary rumor that was floating around a while ago. And Apple is rolling out their new tv streaming service, maybe a special for that or something related to that...

wow, Mensch really made us thirsty but in a positive way. I mean, we know some things will happen and somehow they look really exciting! Also, outside the box sounds so great!!!! I want something different. 

7 hours ago, Mensch said:

I’ve heard news. Brace yourselves. I will not say a word but just be ready. 

Now I'm getting antsy.

3 hours ago, Mensch said:

Could you say if it has to do with music or promo related to her music? Or more of a general image thing? Is it a performance? ANYTHING PLEEEEEEEEASE (but thats okay if you cant)

8 hours ago, Mensch said:

I’ve heard news. Brace yourselves. I will not say a word but just be ready. 

Please tell! I trust you.

16 hours ago, bitsy said:

Lies.

Hold Tight was way more fit for that time's radio standards. That or Best Night should have been the one.

But I get she did Living for love because of it's message and because it's really easy to sing live...

Best Night should have been a single. Her voice and the beat are so relaxing and seducing. It's definitely an extremely underrated track. That lalala at the chorus is amazing, ugh her MIND.