Music
American Life
Confessions On A Dance Floor
Hard Candy

MDNA
Rebel Heart
Morna

Yaaaas queen come through! 

I’m so fucking tired of all this speculation fake unreal rumours and not knowing anything official yet. Why she can’t just tell us something like date when she drops the  single. Its been about or more than half year since she said soon. 

God this is torture 

Alok, probably the most popular brazilian DJ and producer of electronic music at the moment,  confirmed a collaboration with Anitta and said that the song will feature two international stars. It will be released in May 2019. "It was better than expected! What we used to be with just two, was a lot better with four big names, I can not believe how good it was and the reach that this work can take. I can not wait to tell you more about it and I'm really excited, "he revealed.

https://www.eonline.com/br/news/996150/alok-confirma-parceria-com-anitta-e-diz-que-hit-envolve-dois-cantores-internacionais#photo-757257

Madonna and Maluma? 🤔

11 minutes ago, Royal T said:

I’m so fucking tired of all this speculation fake unreal rumours and not knowing anything official yet. Why she can’t just tell us something like date when she drops the  single. Its been about or more than half year since she said soon. 

God this is torture 

Agreed 100% on all counts!!

3 hours ago, Simo9jo said:

If only all the other "ruthless capitalists" built hospitals and gave millions of dollars and so much of their time for an African country.

Exactly! Madonna also donated to orphaned houses in Russia and Ukraine. She doesn’t just help Malawi, although Malawi is her primary focus. She keeps doing good things all around the world, and most of it is not even public knowledge. Yes she’s rich and yes she makes good money. That’s because she is smart! Which is what this future lover guy will never be! 

1 hour ago, Sky Fits Heaven said:

Alok, probably the most popular brazilian DJ and producer of electronic music at the moment,  confirmed a collaboration with Anitta and said that the song will feature two international stars. It will be released in May 2019. "It was better than expected! What we used to be with just two, was a lot better with four big names, I can not believe how good it was and the reach that this work can take. I can not wait to tell you more about it and I'm really excited, "he revealed.

https://www.eonline.com/br/news/996150/alok-confirma-parceria-com-anitta-e-diz-que-hit-envolve-dois-cantores-internacionais#photo-757257

Madonna and Maluma? 🤔

Or Sander Kleinenberg and Janet Jackson

Edited by Ray Finkle

Guest eroticerotic
1 hour ago, Royal T said:

God this is torture 

this is so bad. Let’s throw everything on the wall and see what sticks. 😂😂

1 hour ago, Royal T said:

God this is torture 

No its not. We had Champagne Rose.

God her 'fans' are never fullfilled..

7 hours ago, spotlight said:

Yes, that’s exactly what I need from her. it was such a beautiful piece. The way she sounded was absolutely gorgeous. Her voice is definitely still in great condition. She should showcase it a little more. It’s too bad we don’t have an official recording of it (if I had a hammer) It should’ve been released as a bonus on the RHT CD as a bonus somehow. 

Thank you for pointing out my name mistake, lol I can't believe I got that wrong

But yes, completely agree with you :thumbsup:

23 minutes ago, iamme said:

I pray that she will open The Grammys with the 1st single. Her name alone will attract a lot of viewers 

When she performed Living for Love, she had the most watched moment of the night.

44 minutes ago, Stephen said:

When she performed Living for Love, she had the most watched moment of the night.

How I remember that night. It wasn’t the first time I’d heard that song (leaks + itunes) so it’d grown on me, but most of my friends were watching too and we were commenting on Facebook. NONE of them liked the song. “Lifeless”, “boring”, “never takes off”. I’m talking about people who used to like her, went to MDNA and were willing to be “converted” again, but LFL clearly didn’t do the trick. I don’t mean to generalize beyond the 6 people who were also watching the show, but I can’t help but wonder if LFL was the right song to usher in the new era. 

10 minutes ago, luizotaviobarros said:

How I remember that night. It wasn’t the first time I’d heard that song (leaks + itunes) so it’d grown on me, but most of my friends were watching too and we were commenting on Facebook. NONE of them liked the song. “Lifeless”, “boring”, “never takes off”. I’m talking about people who used to like her, went to MDNA and were willing to be “converted” again, but LFL clearly didn’t do the trick. I don’t mean to generalize beyond the 6 people who were also watching the show, but I can’t help but wonder if LFL was the right song to usher in the new era. 

Clearly not. I loved it but people around me weren’t necessarily impressed. They thought it was “alright” but it wasn’t massively appealing. I don’t know what would’ve been the best single but by dumb pop culture standards, maybe “Hold Tight” would’ve fairer better and then Ghosttown (thematically similar to hold tight) would’ve carried over better. I can also see Joan of Arc also carrying the same theme with remixes making it a bit of a ballad-dance hit. Then Unapologetic being the final release. Idk you can look at it from a million different perspectives and angles. 

1 minute ago, Suedey said:

We've gone over this many, many times but first single from RH should have either been Ghosttown  - end of story. AT least it hadn't fucking leaked!!! :lmao:

yes or Unapologetic bitch with a feat by major lazer. Instant hit 

1 hour ago, Suedey said:

We've gone over this many, many times but first single from RH should have either been Ghosttown  - end of story. AT least it hadn't fucking leaked!!! :lmao:

Lies.

Hold Tight was way more fit for that time's radio standards. That or Best Night should have been the one.

But I get she did Living for love because of it's message and because it's really easy to sing live...

42 minutes ago, yououghttavogue said:

it did nothing for the song tho

Artists and their management buy hits.  Madonna did not do that.... EVER!  Living for Love was a great song, her first anthem single in awhile.  The general population also probably had no idea that Living for Love was a new song.  Record comapanies gotta pay or songs fall into the great abyss.  All artists, new and old face this issue.  It is the new way of things.  Liviving for Love was a far superior effort than many on the songs that have charted in the top ten in recent years but no bribe.  

24 minutes ago, bitsy said:

Lies.

Hold Tight was way more fit for that time's radio standards. That or Best Night should have been the one.

But I get she did Living for love because of it's message and because it's really easy to sing live...

when shes not getting dragged down some strairs almost breaking her neck ..

11 minutes ago, sul8323 said:

Artists and their management buy hits.  Madonna did not do that.... EVER!  Living for Love was a great song, her first anthem single in awhile.  The general population also probably had no idea that Living for Love was a new song.  Record comapanies gotta pay or songs fall into the great abyss.  All artists, new and old face this issue.  It is the new way of things.  Liviving for Love was a far superior effort than many on the songs that have charted in the top ten in recent years but no bribe.  

I'd say it's ageism preventing her song from being played on the radio. Radio is the key to longevity for any song, even today.