Madonna's new album: coming in 2019

Camacho

46 minutes ago, BrendanT1993 said:

According a Brazilian news site G1, Madonna's new single is titled "Batuka", it will feature Brazilian singer Anitta, while the album is coming out within the first three months of 2019.

https://g1.globo.com/pop-arte/musica/blog/mauro-ferreira/post/2018/12/09/possivel-gravacao-de-anitta-com-madonna-e-a-prova-definitiva-de-que-a-artista-brasileira-chegou-la.ghtml

i think im gonna throw up..

I think we’re all in hysterics cause no one has a clue as to what this album will sound like and what the era has in store for us. Portuguese/African influence + Mirwais + Billboard could mean anything. 

Our queen has really kept a tight lid on things this time around. 

11 minutes ago, BrendanT1993 said:

perhaps it will be a remix of an album track like Kylie "Stop me from Falling" with the cuban people. Who knows

or.. maybe there's two versions of the first single.. and Anita is on one of them. I remember someone on PJ hinting that there would be two singles almost simultaneously.. of course, this is just more speculation..

13 minutes ago, Nikki said:

or.. maybe there's two versions of the first single.. and Anita is on one of them. I remember someone on PJ hinting that there would be two singles almost simultaneously.. of course, this is just more speculation..

I've been thinking this might be likely

6 minutes ago, stevo208 said:

I've been thinking this might be likely

20 minutes ago, Nikki said:

Like a lof of songs now.

Solo by demi, made for now by janet, and like all shakira tracks

A latin/portuguese version feat anitta.

1 hour ago, iamme said:

I just hope the new single will be as sleek and catchy as Hung Up. 

I am with you.  I want hooks that are so amazing that I can't get out of my mind for days! 

1 hour ago, Runaway Lover said:

I think this Batuka rumour appeared just after we got that list from Insta stories. I doubt M would record the lead single now, after final mixing with Mike Dean has been done.

Mike Dean was involved.  Madonna was in New York City at the Jungle City Studios with Anitta, Mike Dean, Lauren D’Elia,  on December 7th.

https://www.drownedmadonna.com/2018/12/07/madonna-with-anitta-is-at-the-jungle-city-studios-in-new-york-city/

1 hour ago, Bill said:

How this era is starting out

giphy.gif

Yes. Because of dramatic fans jumping to conclusions and forming their opinions based on unconfirmed theories. Nothing to do with Madonna.

3 hours ago, luizotaviobarros said:

But it says though that the duet is yet to be confirmed. And no one knows if it’s a Madonna track or an Anita single featuring Madonna

2 hours ago, Mat.Guy said:

They are reliables but this colunist probably just made up from what we think we know. He's not "in" in nothing.

Thanks guys! I guess we'll know soon enough!

So after M partied at Stonewall last night...this idea came upon me...she’s doing world pride. So let’s expect express yourself, like a prayer, human nature, and Vogue (and maybe like a virgin? Material girl?) for the next tour and likely those songs performed for world pride and in the same fashion as the tour will be. 

Just a thouight that crossed my mind. 

If any of that turns out to be true, (SCREAMING OF JOY!) it could mark an amazing era for M where the gays will be reacquainted with the Queen of Pop! 

2 hours ago, runa said:

You can all throw up as much as you want. Twice rather than once. 

The overreaction of some people around here is quite disturbing. I mean, no one has ever hear anything. 

THIS! I'm sure all the vomiting people will bop next year to the live version of Batuka (Loca Please World Tour 2019) 

4 hours ago, luizotaviobarros said:

Our queen has really kept a tight lid on things this time around. 

I think it's understandable after what happened with her last album. She is probably being extra careful now.

6 hours ago, BrendanT1993 said:

According a Brazilian news site G1, Madonna's new single is titled "Batuka", it will feature Brazilian singer Anitta, while the album is coming out within the first three months of 2019.

https://g1.globo.com/pop-arte/musica/blog/mauro-ferreira/post/2018/12/09/possivel-gravacao-de-anitta-com-madonna-e-a-prova-definitiva-de-que-a-artista-brasileira-chegou-la.ghtml

This is basically just conjecture, no facts. And the guy mentions the first semester of 2019, so the first 6 months, which is already expected -- nothing new. The rest are just guesses based on the songs titles M posted on the whiteboard, selfies, etc.