Madonna's new album: coming in 2019

Camacho

I'm all for the first single featuring Maluma (more so than Anitta) for the single version/music video.

Now that all of M's videos are on her channel, featuring these artists will bring in MASSIVE views for her back catalogue. 

8 minutes ago, loowee said:

I'm all for the first single featuring Maluma (more so than Anitta) for the single version/music video.

Now that all of M's videos are on her channel, featuring these artists will bring in MASSIVE views for her back catalogue. 

I hope the :madonna2: rubia delivers with M. 

4 hours ago, Nikki said:

the artist she followed is interesting.. would love for him/her to somehow be involved in the album art

are you referring to sevdaliza_? I see M started following her on Instagram.  I like her work....

13 hours ago, Rock said:

We Need More Windows In Hell doesn't require official confirmation to be a fan favorite; its title already won our hearts. Take that, Linux. 💕

Yes! I still need this song to happen. As far as I remember there was one unnamed song on that chart, the last one... There’s still hope :lol:

Okay, so... Some info I got from someone apparently in the know. It's not world shocking information, but interesting nonetheless and time will tell how trustworthy this info really is, but I decided to share it regardless. If only for us all to have something to discuss during the holidays:

• Do not expect anything in 2018.
  • Official info will begin to be shared little by little in the first weeks of January.
  • At the moment the definitive track listing is not done yet.
  • She really put her heart and soul into this album. No fillers here.
  • "Killers" is indeed a killer track.
  • She didn't play it safe. She took risks musically and he really means RISKS. Some of the tracks people will be like "WOW, what is that?!" At first listen. Of course a couple of tracks are less innovative, more commercial. But even those are top notch.
  • Some tracks you can't compare to any other music out there really, at least not that he knows of.
  • The only thing is that it's not a very cohesive album as a whole. But the tracks are so out of this world that you couldn't care less about cohesiveness. but according to him, the album is not messy (as he thinks "Rebel Heart" was).
  • It's no secret that there will be Latino influences on the album so to a certain extent people who love tracks like "Spanish Lesson" will be happy. But of course the Latino tracks do not sound like "Spanish Lesson". They are way better. The influences on this album are incredible.
  • In his opinion, this is her best album since COADF.

Don't shoot the messenger...

1 minute ago, Suedey said:

I died right now

love you rob !!

Thanks, always trying to do my best to share what I can. This info doesn't reveal anything reaaaally earth shattering at this point, but if this person is indeed telling the truth, then the main thing to take away from this message is the enthusiasm about the new material!

26 minutes ago, robster said:

She didn't play it safe. She took risks musically and he really means RISKS. Some of the tracks people will be like "WOW, what is that?!" At first listen. Of course a couple of tracks are less innovative, more commercial. But even those are top notch.

thanks, rob :kiss2:

i’m ready for don’t tell me level of confusion 

Edited by Isaac

48 minutes ago, robster said:

Okay, so... Some info I got from someone apparently in the know. It's not world shocking information, but interesting nonetheless and time will tell how trustworthy this info really is, but I decided to share it regardless. If only for us all to have something to discuss during the holidays:

Thank you. 

1 hour ago, robster said:

• Official info will begin to be shared little by little in the first weeks of January.
  • She didn't play it safe. She took risks musically and he really means RISKS. Some of the tracks people will be like "WOW, what is that?!" At first listen. Of course a couple of tracks are less innovative, more commercial. But even those are top notch.
  • Some tracks you can't compare to any other music out there really, at least not that he knows of.
  • The only thing is that it's not a very cohesive album as a whole. But the tracks are so out of this world that you couldn't care less about cohesiveness. but according to him, the album is not messy (as he thinks "Rebel Heart" was).
  • It's no secret that there will be Latino influences on the album so to a certain extent people who love tracks like "Spanish Lesson" will be happy. But of course the Latino tracks do not sound like "Spanish Lesson". They are way better. The influences on this album are incredible.

So much better than #soon #getready 😂

thenk you Rob 😘

Happy to wait as long as it takes for a killer album. Cohesiveness has never been that important to me as long as the quality of each song is top notch.  I’m more excited than ever! Thanks Rob!!!

2 hours ago, robster said:

WOW. Exactly as expected. :drama:

Thank you for sharing @robster!

2 hours ago, robster said:

Oh God! This is so amazing! What did I just read... the beauty of it all... this is all I have hoped for and more! I’m beaming...

2E9BFE6A-2150-4A0F-AF38-8AE8FC7AC1F7.gif

31 minutes ago, Bill said:

Happy to wait as long as it takes for a killer album. Cohesiveness has never been that important to me as long as the quality of each song is top notch.  I’m more excited than ever! Thanks Rob!!!

even "Music" could be seen as a little less cohesive.. as long as it's not too messy (RH) and the music is really good.. 🙂 thanks for sharing Rob :asian:

3 hours ago, robster said:

woa... if that's true, it's awesome news!!
risky and experimental is all I want from Madonna's next album so call me intrigued

3 hours ago, robster said:

• She didn't play it safe. She took risks musically and he really means RISKS. Some of the tracks people will be like "WOW, what is that?!" At first listen. Of course a couple of tracks are less innovative, more commercial. But even those are top notch

This!!! 

Incredible info!!!

Thanks

22 minutes ago, Nikki said:

even "Music" could be seen as a little less cohesive.. as long as it's not too messy (RH) and the music is really good.. 🙂 thanks for sharing Rob :asian:

That’s what I was thinking - with Mirwais at the helm it’s more experimental and unexpected rather than lack of cohesion. Excited!!!