Madonna's new album: coming in 2019

Camacho

1 minute ago, YannBouch said:

Hard candy and S&ST was not, and will never be a Disappointment

next  

True! In fact, it was her last time when everybody knew she is still releasing new music, charting, selling albums and stadiums. 

16 minutes ago, BrendanT1993 said:

This post by Future Lover on Pop Justice is so great.

What a load of negative crap.

Do we really need that in here? Let people love 'everything' she does if they want to and move on to other things if you aren't here for it anymore, and have not been for the past 10 years.

On 12/11/2018 at 3:33 PM, Kilt said:

THIS! I'm sure all the vomiting people will bop next year to the live version of Batuka (Loca please  dotado gostosa World Tour 2019) 

Fixed 

29 minutes ago, zephyralexxx said:

True! In fact, it was her last time when everybody knew she is still releasing new music, charting, selling albums and stadiums. 

While she was releasing MDNA everybody thought she would chart, sell albuns and stadiums as well, but the lack of quality and promo of MDNA as the not so big support from her label spoiled her commercial performance and, since then no one expects her to have a hit single like before. 

3 minutes ago, lautert said:

While she was releasing MDNA everybody thought she would chart, sell albuns and stadiums as well, but the lack of quality and promo of MDNA as the not so big support from her label spoiled her commercial performance and, since then no one expects her to have a hit single like before. 

Thanks to Superbowl. 

Anyway, I don't even want another #1 single. I want everybody to hear: "Do u know M's new track? It's really great!". 

1 hour ago, Magician said:

More proof that Perez is such a FLOP fan :rotfl:

I still love this so much. Pure and raw vocals by Madonna is what I want most from her. Please M, Scale back the edited vocals. 

1 minute ago, zephyralexxx said:

Thanks to Superbowl. 

Anyway, I don't even want another #1 single. I want everybody to hear: "Do u know M's new track? It's really great!". 

I don't care about charts and sales. Although I'd like her to hit the #1 spot again just to keep her name big and the interest, so she would keep releasing new material and labels would find relevant to re-release her old stuff in special editions with bonus tracks and stuff like this.

45 minutes ago, BrendanT1993 said:

First of all, why quote users from other forums in here, what's the point? If I want to read other opinions, I will simply visit the pop justice forum (which I actually do regularly). Secondly, what does that have to do with M's forthcoming studio album? And thirdly, what's so great about this particular opinion? Oh wait, don't answer that last question because it's not really important. And if we're to start quoting random users now, then why not choose the response to this particular post by a user called "MIrwais Ahmadzai" which is way more reasonable?

ANYWAY back to Queenitta!

1 hour ago, BrendanT1993 said:

"I think I've just become sensitized to every minor problem with Madonna. We got "Hard Candy", "Sticky & Sweet", with it came the disappointment, but you said to yourself "it will pass". We got a substandard greatest hits, you think "it's a rough couple of years, it will pass". We got "MDNA", with it one of the worst live albums in existence. Okay, things ain't looking up... We got "Rebel Heart" in a rushed state, and although I wouldn't blame her too much for it, she could've easily chosen not to haste with it and polish it a bit more. And the live album was an improvement over the previous ones... but we still aren't there somehow. This new era seems like everything's under control for now, but then a wild Anitta shows up just to mess with your heads. I mean, we didn't get nice things from M.I.A., this controversial Brazilian chanteuse probably won't result in something much better.

Liking "everything" is cool - you like everything your mom cooks, and of course, it's a sign of love. But Madonna isn't your mom, she's a ruthless capitalist who's served several misguided projects in a row. The mistreatment of her fantastic legacy and caring for all the side-jobs is probably the cherry on top. This isn't a single-era backlash like "Erotica" and "American Life" were, this is a proper fade-out of Madonna's career. Maybe I'm the angry Jack in the room, since to me, so many of you being "ooh I love ALL OF IT" just makes me feel kind of sad that I don't "get it" anymore. I've bopped to all of those albums, but when you step away from it, all that's left is a bitter aftertaste."

What a load of BULLSHIT!!! 

20 minutes ago, spotlight said:

I still love this so much. Pure and raw vocals by Madonna is what I want most from her. Please M, Scale back the edited vocals. 

Yes!! Remember the end credits for the Rebel Heart Tour recording, when she sang If I Was A Hammer? She sounded so warm and soothing there. She still has a beautiful voice in pristine condition (if she bothers to use it), I hope this will transpire on her new record. RH had some great vocal moments but would love to hear more.

1 hour ago, BrendanT1993 said:

"I think I've just become sensitized to every minor problem with Madonna. We got "Hard Candy", "Sticky & Sweet", with it came the disappointment, but you said to yourself "it will pass". We got a substandard greatest hits, you think "it's a rough couple of years, it will pass". We got "MDNA", with it one of the worst live albums in existence. Okay, things ain't looking up... We got "Rebel Heart" in a rushed state, and although I wouldn't blame her too much for it, she could've easily chosen not to haste with it and polish it a bit more. And the live album was an improvement over the previous ones... but we still aren't there somehow. This new era seems like everything's under control for now, but then a wild Anitta shows up just to mess with your heads. I mean, we didn't get nice things from M.I.A., this controversial Brazilian chanteuse probably won't result in something much better.

Liking "everything" is cool - you like everything your mom cooks, and of course, it's a sign of love. But Madonna isn't your mom, she's a ruthless capitalist who's served several misguided projects in a row. The mistreatment of her fantastic legacy and caring for all the side-jobs is probably the cherry on top. This isn't a single-era backlash like "Erotica" and "American Life" were, this is a proper fade-out of Madonna's career. Maybe I'm the angry Jack in the room, since to me, so many of you being "ooh I love ALL OF IT" just makes me feel kind of sad that I don't "get it" anymore. I've bopped to all of those albums, but when you step away from it, all that's left is a bitter aftertaste."

Please text him with a " don' t pretend  you re not  hungry I ve seen it before " , tell him to take off that old leotard it ' s 2019 and remember this "future mother ex" to GET A LIFE out of M world 

Calm down people, just assume nothing is happening until next year.

It's Xmas in 2 weeks, I doubt we will get news until January at the #soonest

keep calm and listen to the back catalogue 

enjoythe wait :IMG_1564:

3 hours ago, BrendanT1993 said:

Well done on quoting one of the most negative members on Popjustice, this user always manages to bring the mood down in a thread, whether it's Madonna, Kylie or Kate Bush. There's nothing great about that post...

Omg, after reading this future lover guy’s post, I feel ashamed! I take everything I said bad about MDNA back!! Jesus! One thing I wouldnt want is to become a bitter ass queen like this guy! MDNA tour was a huge hit! 

This is not "the word of our Lord", that's simply his opinion. 🙂

It’s absurd how the gays are rewriting history. It’s like M hasn’t had less than a brilliant album prior to HC. BS and AL for me were definitely worse than RH or MDNA. It’s just that she had the huge backing of Warner at that time plus she was younger and the radio, in the case ofBS, still played her. If I have to blame her for smth post coadf is for the terrible choice of singles, weak videos as ideas and impact and the mess at keeping your music hidden. Oh and ditching Warner. But the music as a quality hasn’t dropped so tremendously and that is evident on RH especially.

2 hours ago, elijah said:

It’s absurd how the gays are rewriting history. It’s like M hasn’t had less than a brilliant album prior to HC. BS and AL for me were definitely worse than RH or MDNA. It’s just that she had the huge backing of Warner at that time plus she was younger and the radio, in the case ofBS, still played her. If I have to blame her for smth post coadf is for the terrible choice of singles, weak videos as ideas and impact and the mess at keeping your music hidden. Oh and ditching Warner. But the music as a quality hasn’t dropped so tremendously and that is evident on RH especially.

Music changes, Madonna rolls with the times (to varying degrees of success), but I agree...there is still tracks on each album better than anything released by the helium-filled popstrels that try and claim any 'thrown' since her.

2 hours ago, Magician said:

He sounds like one of the miserable morons banned from here. He should go marry Riverwide!

Why the fuck do these losers keep coming back!?!?!?! 

On 12/11/2018 at 1:30 PM, peppermint said:

Is this reliable?

Most reliable source in Brazil.

And the media is preparing the ground as I heard from some people in the music industry.

I work mostly in theater and movies, but my friends, knowing my love for Madonna, always tell me what they can.

1 hour ago, Humberto77rj said:

Most reliable source in Brazil.

And the media is preparing the ground as I heard from some people in the music industry.

I work mostly in theater and movies, but my friends, knowing my love for Madonna, always tell me what they can.

Thank you 👍