Madonna's new album: coming in 2019

Camacho

2 hours ago, Mensch said:

So after M partied at Stonewall last night...this idea came upon me...she’s doing world pride. So let’s expect express yourself, like a prayer, human nature, and Vogue (and maybe like a virgin? Material girl?) for the next tour and likely those songs performed for world pride and in the same fashion as the tour will be. 

Just a thouight that crossed my mind. 

If any of that turns out to be true, (SCREAMING OF JOY!) it could mark an amazing era for M where the gays will be reacquainted with the Queen of Pop! 

She gave us more than we deserve actually and many gays want blood and more blood from her , to be honest .

1 hour ago, Kilt said:

Wasn’t there a video of her engaged in one of these/ a semi circle of women dressed similarly on her Instagram/ one of her stories earlier this year?? If not the single, I definitely say it’s part of the album and would be a likely section for the tour. Very reminiscent of the SagaraJo/Open your Heart section of the MDNA tour IMO

6 minutes ago, blackmamba109 said:

Wasn’t there a video of her engaged in one of these/ a semi circle of women dressed similarly on her Instagram/ one of her stories earlier this year?? If not the single, I definitely say it’s part of the album and would be a likely section for the tour. Very reminiscent of the SagaraJo/Open your Heart section of the MDNA tour IMO

Here:

53 minutes ago, idro said:

She gave us more than we deserve actually and many gays want blood and more blood from her , to be honest .

Truer words have never been spoken.

Rumour:

M is launching the new album with 2 different singles simultaneously.

1 is firmly aimed at the latin market (feat Anitta), don't know much about the other one.

The sound of the new album is very different to anything she's done before.

2 hours ago, idro said:

Yes!💪

3 hours ago, letemmove said:

What is a batuka

“Batuka is a form of aerobics that is practiced on Latin music (salsa, reggaeton, rumba flamenca, samba, "latino" dance ...) created in 2006 by Jessica Expósito, choreographer of the Spanish reality show "Operación Triunfo "(Star Académie in France). His movements are inspired by those of associated dances and those of martial arts (capoeira, kick boxing, kung fu, Tai chi chuan). The Batuka is divided into several styles: Batuka Latin, Extreme, Beach, Power. Latin and Beach are more like aerobics. The Power and Extreme are more sustained and have more steps jumped as in kickboxing and capoeira ... In any case, it is a good exercise for heart rate and general strengthening of the body and muscles .”

Maybe M has finally came to her senses and has started to use proper security to keep things under wraps? 

I mean, if Beyawnce managed to film a full visual album in countless locations without a peep, maybe Madonna could pull off a 4 minute video... Would be nice for a change. We did get Champagne Rosé rather unexpectedly

Then again she can't help herself when she accidently leaks tracklistings and album covers. 

Thinking more about it, the fact Annita confirmed they were working together on her socials instead of M herself (yes I know M eventually did it but she didn't do it first, Anitta did) does lead me to think it might be an Anitta feat M project. 

The suspense and thirst is real here.

1 hour ago, BrendanT1993 said:

Maybe M has finally came to her senses and has started to use proper security to keep things under wraps? 

I mean, if Beyawnce managed to film a full visual album in countless locations without a peep, maybe Madonna could pull off a 4 minute video... Would be nice for a change. We did get Champagne Rosé rather unexpectedly

Then again she can't help herself when she accidently leaks tracklistings and album covers. 

Thinking more about it, the fact Annita confirmed they were working together on her socials instead of M herself (yes I know M eventually did it but she didn't do it first, Anitta did) does lead me to think it might be an Anitta feat M project. 

The suspense and thirst is real here.

That's actually not true.  For both albums people knew she was filming.  Like for her self titled album they were pictures of her filming At Coney Island in New York.   

But I agree about nothing leaking this time hopefully.

10 hours ago, Martin B. said:

“Batuka is a form of aerobics that is practiced on Latin music (salsa, reggaeton, rumba flamenca, samba, "latino" dance ...) created in 2006 by Jessica Expósito, choreographer of the Spanish reality show "Operación Triunfo "(Star Académie in France). His movements are inspired by those of associated dances and those of martial arts (capoeira, kick boxing, kung fu, Tai chi chuan). The Batuka is divided into several styles: Batuka Latin, Extreme, Beach, Power. Latin and Beach are more like aerobics. The Power and Extreme are more sustained and have more steps jumped as in kickboxing and capoeira ... In any case, it is a good exercise for heart rate and general strengthening of the body and muscles .”

I am laughing so hard right now hahahahahaha

Madonna changed batuco for batuka and that's why I posted that fake cover a couple of days ago. Batuka in Spain is that aerobics that were trendy last decade and I'm sure have NOTHING to do with Madonna :rotfl:

Image result for batuka

2 hours ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

That's actually not true.  For both albums people knew she was filming.  Like for her self titled album they were pictures of her filming At Coney Island in New York.   

But I agree about nothing leaking this time hopefully.

When I say peep. I meant there were no leaks for her. for both albums. Odd given so many people knew she was filming

Late to the party on the language thing. But I speak portuguese, and it is the hardest language of all to learn. It's even harder than japanese, which I'm studying now.

Easiest is english.