Madonna's new album: coming in 2019

Camacho

1 minute ago, CalinB said:

While we are waiting for more news, we can all enjoy Madonna's holiday song - SANTA BABY!! 🙂

I heard it yesterday in a big mall, it put a smile on my face 😉

2 hours ago, Real_Madonna said:

Where the melt down from:

:popcorn2:

Ooooooohhh shiiiiiiiiizzzzz!!!! 

Guest Future feat Quavo
2 minutes ago, letemmove said:

Is "back up again" real?

Nvm some dumbass pranked me 🙏

Edited by letemmove

On 12/7/2018 at 1:40 PM, ashtangi74 said:

why are we Always trying to rank m's albums? why are we Always trying to convince others to our own personal taste? why can't we just enjoy's m's music and accept that one loves an album more than other albums and more than you?

Bravo! Well said

On 12/7/2018 at 8:40 PM, ashtangi74 said:

why are we Always trying to rank m's albums? why are we Always trying to convince others to our own personal taste? why can't we just enjoy's m's music and accept that one loves an album more than other albums and more than you?

I have a ranking of M’s albums in my sig but I love them all, and I’m not trying to convince anyone of my taste. I agree with the last part of your comment though.

Wasn't Mike Dean mastering the album 3 weeks ago tho?  We also saw her picking the songs of the album a month ago, and then we saw the list with the songs they already mixed. DsDsUu0WwAEZhed.jpg

75% of me, believes that this Anitta thing will be Anitta feat Madonna, but who knows...

Edit:

Billboard, Starrah, Mirwais, Mike Dean, a children's choir, Anitta, Maluma, Nakhane, Dino d'Santiago and possibly Nicki Minaj, Migos and Bad Bunny...

Anyone else feel a potential double album could be in the making, with one side being more avant-garde and the other side being more commercial?

The biggest worry I have with M working with these "trendy collaborators" is not the "desperate, train jumping" but more the fact they tend to give Madonna the weaker tracks and save the stronger material for other younger artists who can generate them a much bigger hit.. Living For Love and Devil Pray are perfect examples where the tracks weren't really that strong but the producers have done so much better for other artists..

12 minutes ago, Jitterbug said:

The biggest worry I have with M working with these "trendy collaborators" is not the "desperate, train jumping" but more the fact they tend to give Madonna the weaker tracks and save the stronger material for other younger artists who can generate them a much bigger hit.. Living For Love and Devil Pray are perfect examples where the tracks weren't really that strong but the producers have done so much better for other artists..

And this is the truth. They never give her the potential smash hits. Its always leftover tracks.

Plus the last time M had a single worthy collab it was with 4Minutes. Timbaland at least actually tried.

None of her collabs are that good tbh.

7 hours ago, BrendanT1993 said:

Wasn't Mike Dean mastering the album 3 weeks ago tho?  We also saw her picking the songs of the album a month ago, and then we saw the list with the songs they already mixed. DsDsUu0WwAEZhed.jpg

75% of me, believes that this Anitta thing will be Anitta feat Madonna, but who knows...

Edit:

Billboard, Starrah, Mirwais, Mike Dean, a children's choir, Anitta, Maluma, Nakhane, Dino d'Santiago and possibly Nicki Minaj, Migos and Bad Bunny...

Anyone else feel a potential double album could be in the making, with one side being more avant-garde and the other side being more commercial?

it would be amazing if she would poul a Shanawuayah Twain Ups and release different versions of the same album, one more edgy and collab free, and one commercial

Guest eroticerotic
8 hours ago, Jitterbug said:

You are absolutely right

9 hours ago, Jitterbug said:

This. 

38 minutes ago, graffitiheart said:

My delusional self thinks LFL and DP were strong , even Ghosttown 😫 I loved RH

its not delusion ..they are goods songs and its a decent album with flaws which i blame on the leak and for her not having the artistic freedom to be able to release a double album ..

Hope nothing leaks and we all hear the first single together!❤️