Madonna's new album: coming in 2019

Camacho

44 minutes ago, Mat.Guy said:

You think Give Me All Your Luvin' and Living for Love are on par with 4 Minutes and Hung Up?

Yes. Different strokes for different folks, eh?

42 minutes ago, peppermint said:

Are we even aware that this listening party took place for the big shots who paid for it at that auction?

I think it took place when she posted this:

1 hour ago, Suedey said:

Let's face it, either Rebel Heart demo (AVICII) or GHOSTTOWN would have been the ideal first single from RH but who cares I mean the era was fabulous anyway and memorable for the GP too in spite of no hits because of the leaks. 

Avicii's Rebel Heart demo and his demo of Devil Pray were magical!!! and perfect for lead singles to frame the album

arent radio stations playing xmas tunes nonstop

i know billbored stops for two weeks for the holidays.

so hopefully we get new things from M in january!!! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE.

3 hours ago, Runaway Lover said:

The Licorice title was made up by Robster 🙃

I know that it was made up but Licorice and Hard Candy are similar enough.  

6 hours ago, CalinB said:

Avicii's Rebel Heart demo and his demo of Devil Pray were magical!!! and perfect for lead singles to frame the album

6 hours ago, CalinB said:

This! 

People talking about what could have been better on MDNA as a lead single. Nothing! Album sucks! Rebel Heart has incredible songs but it’s a mess! 

5 hours ago, humanracin said:

Devil Pray would have been an amazing lead single, best track on Rebel Heart.

I agree. Love the song. 

2 hours ago, Katypatra said:

People talking about what could have been better on MDNA as a lead single. Nothing! Album sucks! Rebel Heart has incredible songs but it’s a mess! 

Chill with the Christmas punch hun :noway:

5 hours ago, Katypatra said:

Love Spent

I m Addicted

Beautiful Killer

are all 1st single material.

5 hours ago, Katypatra said:

FCDE9AB6-D08B-4F4B-8EBC-4461E00B9DBC.gif

MDNA was the true return to form after the horrible worst album of her career hard candy . I think a lot of people forget about how well this album was received by critics . I for one love MDNA and much more cohesive than Rebel heart . Proper Madonna album , in my top 4 of hers 

6 hours ago, Katypatra said:

Have a seat

why are we Always trying to rank m's albums? why are we Always trying to convince others to our own personal taste? why can't we just enjoy's m's music and accept that one loves an album more than other albums and more than you?

18 hours ago, Runaway Lover said:

The Licorice title was made up by Robster 🙃

I know, for a fake album title I made for my avatar on forums back then, the fact that the media picked up on it was absolutely HYSTERICAL hahaha

Hard Candy was a delight! I still don't get the hate to this day. I suppose fans are more put off by the idea that she worked with Timba and Pharrell than the tracks themselves. She did the same with Babyface, Foster and Shep and nobody minded or squeaked.

I am an unapologetic MDNA stan.  The Orbit songs, in particular are my faves.  I do not get the "phoned in vocals" accusation.  She obviously did not do that.  There were more than an adequate amount of songs so all of the bitching about Superstar, Give Me All Your Luvin' or B-Day Song is completely unnecessary.  Love it all, other than the tour outfit for GMAYL.  And Nicki elevates every song that she has collaborated with M on so enough.  Everyone, young and old, collaborates do it is time to put the "no collaborations" but he fest to bed too.  The industry collaborates and Hard Candy, MDNA, and Rebel Heart all have ample solo tracks.  Gee wiz.  M has actually given us so much, yet we bitch and tear her apart.  No wonder she has waited four years.  This cannot be fun for her.