Madonna's new album: coming in 2019

Camacho

7 minutes ago, iasonas said:

Please give us a quality lead single. Please. 

Out of the 5 last albums, only 1 had a killer quality lead single and that was COADF with Hung Up.

4 minutes was an instant hit

8 minutes ago, justinian said:

4 minutes was an instant hit

It was very instant, a hit and impactful, but I wouldn't call it quality single.

The woman that gave us Frozen, Music and Hung Up in the last 20 years, can still give us something GOOD.

11 minutes ago, iasonas said:

It was very instant, a hit and impactful, but I wouldn't call it quality single.

The woman that gave us Frozen, Music and Hung Up in the last 20 years, can still give us something GOOD.

i know what you mean , a classic madonna sounding song...fingers crossed ..living for love was a good single choice but it leaked like months prior so that didnt help it ..i think its a great song 

Some of ya‘ll need to get back to reality. You expect something as epic as Like A Prayer? Give her a break. She will deliver, as always, but even if it’s not going to be the best song on earth I still hope that you will enjoy it.

41 minutes ago, iasonas said:

The original demo of Rebel Heart would've been right up there with the 3 above or even better, in my opinion, as a lead single. That era was one of my favorites but probably the biggest mess and worst decisions of her entire career.

2 minutes ago, humanracin said:

Yeah I agree Hung Up was her last great lead single.

4 minutes is pretty dull by M's standards

Hoping for something as epic as Frozen or Like A Prayer.

4 Minutes dull? No way. Its one of her most exciting singles this century.

1 hour ago, iasonas said:

Out of the 5 last albums, only 1 had a killer quality lead single and that was COADF with Hung Up.

What a load of shit! :manson:

29 minutes ago, Bill said:

The original demo of Rebel Heart would've been right up there with the 3 above or even better, in my opinion, as a lead single. That era was one of my favorites but probably the biggest mess and worst decisions of her entire career.

yes! i loved the original and made me teary eyed. RH is still my second favorite of all time and i still listen to the album.

i will freak out once i hear the new song!

3 hours ago, Confessit said:

I think we would of heard about it by now.

I think she will enjoy the holidays with her family and relax now I doubt they’ll be any more work on the album until January.

I think she will shoot the album cover and video for lead single after the new year.

I think she'll shoot the album cover/artwork before Xmas, so within the next 2 weeks...

1 hour ago, Bill said:

Too true. It absolutely was the single. But let’s not go there (even though by replying I actually have) 😹 

.....I don’t think people are asking for Like A Prayer (but why not?!?)........would just been nice to have a banging track track that’s utter tosh - GAYL, or where she’s a only a “Feat.” on her own song - 4 Minutes, or old by the time it’s released with a weak vocal take - LFL. 

I think she can pull it out the bag.

Not knowing /hearing anything with no leaks is really exciting!

25 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

I actually love this too. 

Far better than what happened with Rebel Heart! It will only build too! 

3 hours ago, iasonas said:

I loved Living for Love as a first single.  For me, it was the first Madonna "classic" in a hot while.  While I would have preferred less altered vocals during the verses, I am still in love with the chorus.  "Living for love... living for love. Not giving up. I'm gonna carry on." .... Love's gonna lift me up."   I think fans are a little rough on the song.  Demo-gate ruined its reception. 

3 hours ago, Bill said:

i absolutely agree ...

that gif is hilarious by the way

5 hours ago, Plaything said:

Some of ya‘ll need to get back to reality. You expect something as epic as Like A Prayer? Give her a break. She will deliver, as always, but even if it’s not going to be the best song on earth I still hope that you will enjoy it.

Agreed! Way to set one's self up for disappointment. 

I'm open and ready for anything....hopefully I'll like it! 

7 hours ago, iasonas said:

please, all her singles are quality. 0 bad.

6 hours ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

4 Minutes sounds like classic Madonna hit quality single to me. Its MDNA and RH that are missing that type of single. 

what the hell r u blabbing bout?

Ghosttown is her best ballad, for example.