Madonna's new album: coming in 2019

Camacho

14 hours ago, humanracin said:

New instagram post hashtags #magic (surely album title despite some people not liking it, she's hashtagged it in almost every music post for the past year)

and #miracle (think she's posted this before?) maybe first single title?

I feel like some of those song titles on the white board are NOT the final ones, but working titles.

The hastags and reference might not be the final album title. We had #unapologeticbitch during the recording of Rebel Heart. She probably wanted to call RH that but changed it.

2 hours ago, Confessit said:

I think she’s over used Magic enough to safely assume she wont be calling the album that.

She likes an element of surprise and #Magic has been done on multiple posts.

mmmm I'm not sure.... prior to the Rebel Heart release she hashtagged #RebelHeart quite a bit.... we'll see I guess.... I hope you're right.....

2 hours ago, Confessit said:

I think she’s over used Magic enough to safely assume she wont be calling the album that.

She likes an element of surprise and #Magic has been done on multiple posts.

cheers to that, confessit! magic doesn't really resonate as M's album name.

:queenbitch:

14 hours ago, Alain Delon said:

I saw this ad in the Montréal metro. (It's French for "I don't search I find.")

Obviously nothing related to Madonna, maybe I should have posted this in the random thread.

idontsearchifind.PNG

Is that Berri métro station?

Is it true some children’s choir is being used on her new album? 

2 hours ago, rebelheart said:

Yes

Interesting! This is so exciting to be M fan right before a studio release!❤️❤️❤️

14 hours ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

No one remembers LFL but I agree. Also Sabrina on Netflix.

wow, Sabrina started a bit teenagerish but the first season has really been a nice surprise. Incredibly well done about dark magic and sorcery! I loved it. 

9 hours ago, peppermint said:

I have followed Madonna for 35 years now and I don't think I have ever been this thirsty for new music from her! Like EVER!! 

Yeah me too ... Life is like a desert 

9 hours ago, peppermint said:

I have followed Madonna for 35 years now and I don't think I have ever been this thirsty for new music from her! Like EVER!! 

RH was an amazing time. So was MDNA. But indeed, the unknown makes this particularly exciting. My thirst is immense at the moment. Hanging on every Instagram post and every bit of news.

20 hours ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

No one remembers LFL but I agree. Also Sabrina on Netflix.

Yeah the last time I remember people talking about LFL was when the Get Free Radiohead drama happened

Edited by Frozen Heart

9 hours ago, BrendanT1993 said:

Let's just hope december will see a surprise release of the first M14 single or even a buzz / promo single. It would give us something to get through the first months of the new year while we wait.

I think we would of heard about it by now.

I think she will enjoy the holidays with her family and relax now I doubt they’ll be any more work on the album until January.

I think she will shoot the album cover and video for lead single after the new year.

9 hours ago, BrendanT1993 said:

Let's just hope december will see a surprise release of the first M14 single or even a buzz / promo single. It would give us something to get through the first months of the new year while we wait.

That’s my dream, but it may just be that, a dream.