Madonna's new album: coming in 2019

Camacho

Photographs that are this moment in London that Madonna previously worked are Mert&Marcus, Ellen von Unwerth, Luigi&Iango ....????

with whom will she work this time for album art???

2 hours ago, ashtangi74 said:

what's there to wait for now the album is being mastered? It will be done by the end of the year. why risk leaks when releasing it four months after completion??

The promo still needs to be put together which takes some time.....perhaps not 4 months but the music video for the first single still needs shooting and editing which takes aome time.

Id say January will be spent doing the album shoot and music video..

19 hours ago, iasonas said:

Pretty much everyone does it now. Madonna did it first with MDNA.

Did she? I thought Prince did it first? 

http://www.mtv.com/news/1488027/billboard-sours-on-princes-musicology-sales-experiment/

In any case, I hope she does it again because it definitely helped MDNA hit #1. 

3 hours ago, alen said:

Photographs that are this moment in London that Madonna previously worked are Mert&Marcus, Ellen von Unwerth, Luigi&Iango ....????

with whom will she work this time for album art???

Giovanni Bianco is still in NYC so I'd say album artwork won't be done for a while yet...hopefully before Xmas...

She can still get the #1 album if:

-There’s not a surprise rap album release

-The music is good/ first single generates momentum 

-She does the tour bundle but they need to let the fans redeem the album since the first week not in rounds like with RH that’s what made the album #2.

On her own I’m sure that she can still move 100k alone with her name anything above that will be tragic, and the top will be something between 135k - 160k, the hype and first single will be fundamental.

Also remember to stream this!!!! We as fans can also join forces with the Ariana, Cardi and BTS fans to make a #MagicStreamingParty it’s not crazy and every little thing helps.

8 hours ago, Miphiwart said:

The first sunday that she doesnt spam us with boring football stuff.  Does that mean shes reaaally busy?

She just posted a bunch for YOU. Thanks for reminding her! 🖕🏼

6 hours ago, mtsanis said:

i feel like track 10 reads "I Rise" but that's so Maya Angelou.

M loves Maya Angelou!! It could be

Can’t wait for snippets to start making their way from filming the video etc.. This is getting exciting!

New instagram post hashtags #magic (surely album title despite some people not liking it, she's hashtagged it in almost every music post for the past year)

and #miracle (think she's posted this before?) maybe first single title?

I feel like some of those song titles on the white board are NOT the final ones, but working titles.

4 hours ago, humanracin said:

New instagram post hashtags #magic (surely album title despite some people not liking it, she's hashtagged it in almost every music post for the past year)

and #miracle (think she's posted this before?) maybe first single title?

I feel like some of those song titles on the white board are NOT the final ones, but working titles.

I really hate Magic as a title. I would LOVE if she calls it Extreme Occident with the first single I Dont Search I Find. Of course who knows how it sounds like but those are the two titles that stick out to me and seem the most her and the most unique to add to her legacy.