Madonna's new album: coming in 2019

Camacho

Would you be here for some intro/outro and interludes? 'cause I definitely would! I think that she and Mirwais could come with some really interesting stuff if they go that way (maybe not for this album, but for future works together).

2 hours ago, rebelheart said:

I'm predicting an April 26th release date!:queenbitch:

Thats my birthday so I’m good with that. Just like hard candy. 

with the new year approaching in a month...it would be a nice surprise for Madonna or her team to at least announce an actual release date for the new album if it is indeed coming Mar/Apr...we have (patiently...okay that's a lie) waited long enough!!!

I wonder if she will release songs how she does normally or if she will release all the singles/videos jan-april and then drop the album in may with tour in June or July until nov or will she release one song hope it sticks in Feb or march album in may then tour at the end of summer. I dont see her touring in 2020.

2 hours ago, AlvaroLiam said:

Would you be here for some intro/outro and interludes? 'cause I definitely would! I think that she and Mirwais could come with some really interesting stuff if they go that way (maybe not for this album, but for future works together).

I have always wanted Madonna to do this with an album. But I think her pride wouldn't allow it. Because some other slag that is related to Michael Jackson does this ad-naseum on every album.

30 minutes ago, henree said:

I have always wanted Madonna to do this with an album. But I think her pride wouldn't allow it. Because some other slag that is related to Michael Jackson does this ad-naseum on every album.

As if M has ever actually looked at a Jancelled album. 

I don’t think she does this bc she runs a very tight ship and wants each track on her album to have meaning. I’d be open to some spoken word poetry or something of the sort (she keeps posting on insta) as interludes. 

36 minutes ago, tuckeye said:

i hope she drops a few videos before the release of album!

are concert ticket bundles still a thing with new albums!??!

Pretty much everyone does it now. Madonna did it first with MDNA.

Dear Madonna,

Here are my list of demands...

I'd like the album title, track list, artwork  and pre order in January.

First single around the same time as that or early Feb at the latest with an amazing video

Second single with music video just before the album release (March/April/May?)

Hopefully 4 singles in total

Tour makes it to Australia again.

(too much to ask?)

26 minutes ago, Iconic Fetus said:

Xtina also does Intro/Outros/Interludes.

Personally I think they’re a waste of time, resources and money.

Actually, it's more a matter of the artist's vision. If you think that making them complete your work, then great. 🙂

And the ones on the last Xtina album were quite interesting for me, haha.

53 minutes ago, humanracin said:

Dear Madonna,

Here are my list of demands...

I'd like the album title, track list, artwork  and pre order in January.

First single around the same time as that or early Feb at the latest with an amazing video

Second single with music video just before the album release (March/April/May?)

Hopefully 4 singles in total

Tour makes it to Australia again.

(too much to ask?)

Agree with everything!!:thumbsup::lol:

1 hour ago, mtzlplk said:

She always drops the album one week before Spring break... so my guess would be April 12...

I think it will be an April release for sure as well.

13 hours ago, yououghttavogue said:

If she releases music in Q2 (April-Jun) it would make sense for her to do Glastonbury!

I just think Febuary/March feels too early for release as its literally just coming off the mixing deck now.

Lead single March. Second single & album April.

It would of been an incredible moment for her and the best promo she could of done in the UK by far headlining the iconic Glasto.

Im guessing she will already be in tour rehearsals by June hence she hasn’t signed up to it.

32 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

maybe she will perform the first single at the Oscars?

That's extremely unlikely. The only songs usually performed are those up for awards.

13 hours ago, Iconic Fetus said:

Xtina also does Intro/Outros/Interludes.

Personally I think they’re a waste of time, resources and money.

I actually think of Janet Jackson when I think about intros/outros.   Her albums are littered with them.