New album thread

TXIII

3 hours ago, Humberto77rj said:

Hugo Gloss is pretty close to Anitta, like Perez was with lady xerox.

When he says somnething about a "rumour", it means it is true. We'll see.

makes sense to me. A feat with an artist from one of the biggest markets in Latinamerica for the lead single...

On ‎11‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 1:38 PM, tuckeye said:

i love all Madonna collabs! and welcome them! i love that anitta song and i think maluma is a hottie.

i hope her first single has drake on it though......get those streams lol

Me too!!  I am with you. Let Madonna be Madonna!! I welcome all her collaborations. She has exposed me to artists/producers I would have fevered followed without her influence. My gut feeling is telling me that this album will be full of collaborations.

29 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Are we still commenting that Anitta thing? Move on girls! 

Move on, indeed! I was bored with that possible duet or combination after thinking, "is she one T or two?!?"

47 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Are we still commenting that Anitta thing? Move on girls! 

It would be a total trash if she collaborates with Anitta. I m up for a collaboration with someone more sophisticated like Depeche Mode, Morcheeba, Massive Attack, even Coldplay or (hmmm maybe) Rihanna. But why M chooses the trashiest collaborators? So that she looks good/grand in comparison???

2 minutes ago, elijah said:

It would be a total trash if she collaborates with Anitta. I m up for a collaboration with someone more sophisticated like Depeche Mode, Morcheeba, Massive Attack, even Coldplay or (hmmm maybe) Rihanna. But why M chooses the trashiest collaborators? So that she looks good/grand in comparison???

Exactly. There is a WHOLE WORLD of recording artists and writers that are capable, competent and available. I want someone who is not being played on a 12 year old's hand-me-down smartphone!

57 minutes ago, elijah said:

Exactly, before the opinion police comes saying silly stuff like “here comes the meltdown” that’s a perfect and valid question. And I never saw it that from that angle... 

I always wanted her to collab with some truly cool people... and if she’s down with the Brazilians, why not choose someone like Caetano Veloso who she paid reverence when she was here for Guy’s wedding? It’d be something really cool and different and some who fills Madonna shoes when it comes to musicality and artistry. Anitta is the trashiest thing. 

30 minutes ago, FeTuoni said:

Exactly, before the opinion police comes saying silly stuff like “here comes the meltdown” that’s a perfect and valid question. And I never saw it that from that angle... 

I always wanted her to collab with some truly cool people... and if she’s down with the Brazilians, why not choose someone like Caetano Veloso who she paid reverence when she was here for Guy’s wedding? It’d be something really cool and different and some who fills Madonna shoes when it comes to musicality and artistry. Anitta is the trashiest thing. 

I would love it if Madonna did Latina-up a bit for this era. The bridge post highlighted again how good Madonna's vocal bridges were in tracks like LIB and WTG. I'm sure Mirwais has sprinkled his production magic over the Portugese/Brazilian musos.

16 minutes ago, Runaway Lover said:

2010 and 2011.

Late 2011 gave us the Hollywood glamour around WE promotion. She looked stunning, especially in Venice.

5 hours ago, Plaything said:

Which year was worse in Madonna Land? 1988 or 2018?

2018 cause we got LAV in 85, TB in 86 and WTG in 87.  

I kinda get how the supposed anitta collab would make sense with the portuguese/brazilian feeling of a song or some songs on the album, who knows... Maybe anitta is a  friend of Giovanni Bianco or Guy O's wife (isn't she brazillian), maybe they has been the link... I don't even know her songs but i wouldn't mind the feat. if the song is catchy and good enough.

U guys have to lose your fear on feats. 

And the other thing u don't have to forget is that M's feats. have been really strange sometimes... and random... That's nothing new... Not a Quavo thing right now... She didn't have a BIG one until Ricky...

What about Jose & Luis... Nick Scotti - who does remember him? - Peter Cetera...

U know what i mean?! 😉

LOL 😁

31 minutes ago, BrendanT1993 said:

I kinda get how the supposed anitta collab would make sense with the portuguese/brazilian feeling of a song or some songs on the album, who knows... Maybe anitta is a  friend of Giovanni Bianco or Guy O's wife (isn't she brazillian), maybe they has been the link... I don't even know her songs but i wouldn't mind the feat. if the song is catchy and good enough.

U guys have to lose your fear on feats. 

And the other thing u don't have to forget is that M's feats. have been really strange sometimes... and random... That's nothing new... Not a Quavo thing right now... She didn't have a BIG one until Ricky...

What about Jose & Luis... Nick Scotti - who does remember him? - Peter Cetera...

U know what i mean?! 😉

LOL 😁

Yes, but it's all slightly confusing when M herself said just a few months ago that she's fed up with featurings. I have doubts about this whole Annita rumour anyway, but let's just say, if there is some truth to it, M will have contradicted herself once again... :sneaky:

8 hours ago, Royal T said:

My dream is that Madonna collab with Roisin Murphy. She is brilliant songwriter and her voice Is very unique. 

but she was cunty towards Madonna.