New album thread

TXIII

13 minutes ago, Royal T said:

Almost one month till 2019 and still no news. Nothing at all..

The official press release for MDNA was mid-December to announce 1st single end of January... 

Hi. I've been listening to HC era remixes all day and ... it's had an effect. I am so ready for 60 year old Super GILF CougarDonna in thigh high boots. Yes this Anitta broad is awful but I'm not against a possible collab... visually, anyways, for a video. One thing's for sure, Madonna will show her what's the What What, because no one does floozy pop art masterpieces better than the Queen.

GIVE IT 2 ME

I am dead serious, btw.

According to some "reliable sources" from Brazil (Hugo Gloss they said), there is a video shoot next week with that Anitta and Madonna. Let's see if that is true. We should stay tuned on where is Madge these days.

44 minutes ago, caba1 said:

According to some "reliable sources" from Brazil (Hugo Gloss they said), there is a video shoot next week with that Anitta and Madonna. Let's see if that is true. We should stay tuned on where is Madge these days.

oh.

1 hour ago, runa said:

The official press release for MDNA was mid-December to announce 1st single end of January... 

Are you sure? I think it was only a few days before the Superbowl when they officially announced the single and album. M gave some hints before that date (such as revealing the album title), but no official statements IIRC.

MRama reported about the press release on January 29:

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2012/01/29/mdna-the-official-press-release/

So I think it's possible we may only get an official announcement early next year. RH (which was announced in December indeed) was a special case due to events we all know.

1 hour ago, caba1 said:

I doubt this is true, I have nothing to go on but this just seems a bit... off

56 minutes ago, Nonoka said:

Are you sure? I think it was only a few days before the Superbowl when they officially announced the single and album. M gave some hints before that date (such as revealing the album title), but no official statements IIRC.

So I think it's possible we may only get an official announcement early next year. RH (which was announced in December indeed) was a special case due to events we all know.

It’s in the genesis timeline of the album, so... not sure if the source is right but I guess it is.

1 hour ago, Nonoka said:

I believe so. She revealed the album title on Graham Norton (January 11, 2012). 

11 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

I believe so. She revealed the album title on Graham Norton (January 11, 2012). 

Yes,  I remember watching that.  The interview was mainly about WE so was wrapped when she revealed the title of the album.  Wanted Graham to keep talking to her about the album ! 

MDNA press release was in late January 2012

Rebel Heart's in mid January 2015

So the press release's are usually 2 months before the album comes out, that means we should get one for "Magic" in January or February.

23 minutes ago, rebelheart said:

MDNA press release was in late January 2012

Rebel Heart's in mid January 2015

So the press release's are usually 2 months before the album comes out, that means we should get one for "Magic" in January or February.

Didn't Rebel Heart drop six songs in December 2014?

Here is what @Nightshade wrote in the genesis timeline: 

December 15: PR NEWSWIRE: Official Press Release: Madonna will have a new album out in late March, it was officially confirmed today by Interscope Records. In one component of a very broad plan developed by long time manager Guy Oseary and Live Nation Entertainment, the Material Girl has signed a three album deal with Interscope Records. The new album, her first in five years, has been completed. “Gimme All Your Luvin”, the first single from the album will be released the last week in January prior to her upcoming Bridgestone Halftime Superbowl appearance on February 5th.
In 2007, Madonna signed a multi faceted deal with Live Nation that includes new studio albums, touring, merchandising, fan club/website, DVD’s, music-related television and film projects and associated sponsorship agreements. “We look forward to a great partnership,” commented Live Nation Entertainment’s Chairman of Global Music & CEO, Global Touring Arthur Fogel. Oseary was equally enthusiastic: “We couldn’t be happier to work with Jimmy Iovine, Lucian Grainge (Chairman & CEO, Universal Music Group) and the entire Interscope team. We anticipate a very bright future at our new home.” Added Jimmy Iovine, Chairman of Interscope Geffen A&M. “Very rarely does an opportunity like this come around. We would like to thank Madonna, Guy and Live Nation for their belief in us.”

In other Madonna news, her upcoming film, “W.E.” which she directed and co-wrote is scheduled for a wide release on February 3rd.
Over the course of her extraordinary three decade career, Madonna has sold over 300 million albums and holds the record for the most successful tour by a solo artist in history. She is a nine time Grammy winning singer, songwriter, producer and is a Rock & Roll Hall of Fame inductee. Her last CD “Hard Candy” debuted at No. 1 in 27 countries including the US, UK, Canada, France and Australia.

INTERSCOPE GEFFEN A&M: Combining the legacies of three of the most influential record labels in modern music history, Interscope Geffen A&M embarked on a new tradition of musical achievement with its unification on January 1, 1999. Headed by Chairman Jimmy Iovine, Interscope Geffen A&M is a major force in global music, developing chart-topping artists across a wide range of musical genres including rock, rap, pop and alternative. Interscope Geffen A&M is part of Universal Music Group, the world’s leading music company.

Live Nation Entertainment (NYSE: LYV) is the world’s leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster.com, Live Nation Concerts, Front Line Management Group and Live Nation Network. Ticketmaster.com is the global event ticketing leader and one of the world’s top five eCommerce sites, with over 26 million monthly unique visitors. Live Nation Concerts produces over 20,000 shows annually for more than 2,000 artists globally. Front Line is the world’s top artist management company, representing over 250 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Network, the leading provider of entertainment marketing solutions, enabling over 800 advertisers to tap into the 200 million consumers Live Nation delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms. For additional information, visit www.livenation.com/investors.

2 hours ago, sul8323 said:

Didn't Rebel Heart drop six songs in December 2014?

Yes which included a quick press release with the wires album cover only to go along with those 6 songs release but the official one with the tracklist, other covers & editions was in mid January!

8 hours ago, caba1 said:

Hugo Gloss is pretty close to Anitta, like Perez was with lady xerox.

When he says somnething about a "rumour", it means it is true. We'll see.

44 minutes ago, Humberto77rj said:

Hugo Gloss is pretty close to Anitta, like Perez was with lady xerox.

When he says somnething about a "rumour", it means it is true. We'll see.

First he said Anitta is going in the studio with M next week, now it's a video shoot...yeah right...:lmao:

12 minutes ago, rebelheart said:

First he said Anitta is going in the studio with M next week, now it's a video shoot...yeah right...:lmao:

They're going to the tv studio to shoot an infomercial for the Portugese version of the Beauty Roller. Says an unconfirmed and unreliable source (me).