New album thread

TXIII

22 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Who's this Anitta and are we really discussing about some Brazilian blogger exclusive? Can we all Please get a grip????

The discussion is because of this

39 minutes ago, Kilt said:

Honestly, it's no surprise to me that Anitta will feature on one of the tracks, namely on one of the portugal/cabo verde inspired ones. And obviously she will sing in Portuguese.

What!!? No! That’s one the songs I’ve been looking forward the most... don’t want this anitta thing ruining something that can be very special.

1 hour ago, Ozze said:

The discussion is because of this

Her body language and mannerisms remind me of 'Well, it's dance music... I'll say that... huh... how do I put this? What I do has class, I'll say that.'

5 hours ago, Rebel Heartbreaker said:

I know she has an extended career in television (and music) in Italy, so respect to her. I was just being facetious!!

I m italian and she s ACTUALLY been "a nobody" since two decades , she s a beautiful woman and that s it

i love all Madonna collabs! and welcome them! i love that anitta song and i think maluma is a hottie.

i hope her first single has drake on it though......get those streams lol

1 hour ago, idro said:

I m italian and she s ACTUALLY been "a nobody" since two decades , she s a beautiful woman and that s it

Totally

She's no icon at all  :rotfl:

In fact she's not even famous anymore

She's a local manufactured one hit wonder 

Like there have been tons from the 80s

9 minutes ago, XXL said:

Totally

She's no icon at all  :rotfl:

In fact she's not even famous anymore

She's a local manufactured one hit wonder 

Like there have been tons from the 80s

Com, on, there are gays and heteros who follow her.. ok.. she was a meteor 😉 

1 hour ago, YannBouch said:

Indeed. Not going to happen so why bother. 

Another we r superstar moment when a nobody brings out a rumour about Madonna to get likes. 

We need to read between the lines.

"I'm working with Madonna" actually means "I've been working out with Madonna on the stereo!"

10 hours ago, YannBouch said:

Indeed. Not going to happen so why bother. 

Another we r superstar moment when a nobody brings out a rumour about Madonna to get likes. 

if that is the case, i would have been easier for her to say "no" but she didn't

That we r superstars was a already released song by some dj and here we have a woman that doesn't denies a feat. It's a different case

1 hour ago, caba1 said:

if that is the case, i would have been easier for her to say "no" but she didn't

That we r superstars was a already released song by some dj and here we have a woman that doesn't denies a feat. It's a different case

They never deny, they keep the tumours alive with their silence