New album thread

TXIII

so we will allegedly have Maluma, Anitta, Dino D`Santiago, Cardi B, Nicki M, Migos, children choir, woman choir, Mirwais back vocal... and many more

Maluma, Cardi B, Minaj and Migos are all pure speculation, M has never teased them herself. (Cardi B and Migos rumours was just the Quavo track perhaps?) 

The most likely features for MAGIC are Dino, Nakhane and Anitta plus the choirs...

I was hoping this album wasn't going to be heavy on features but time will tell.

I hope there will be the proper album and then this "mixtape" she teased will have most of these collabs.

The two I'm most excited to hear are the Nakhane and Dino ones, they both have amazing voices.

4 hours ago, Genevieve Vavance said:

spelling Nietzsche so blatantly wrong, was quite embarassing

This 

On 11/24/2018 at 1:45 PM, karbatal said:

Sorry but GMAYL is one of Madonna's best videos. GGW truly was gorgeous too. 

Why do I always feel some kind of short-span memory here? 

I just felt like none of the videos tried to do anything new or unique. They may have looked nice, but the ideas behind the videos were vapid unfortunately....at least that's what I think.

6 hours ago, karbatal said:

Who are you, the guardian of the thread? 

Please, girl. Bring info or let us chat...

Image result for titus andromedon gif

I love Tituss Burgess! So hilare, makes me happy! 

Maybe Anitta and Maluma are on the same track, I wouldn’t complain if that’s the case.

I don’t think that she’s doing a ft with Migos, and between Nicki and Cardi, I hope that she’s smart enough to see that Nicki is flopping and Cardi is at her peak now, also she already has three songs with Nicki, enough.

Nakhane will probably make choirs like MNEK.

And that’s it. 

1 hour ago, BrendanT1993 said:

Hugo Gloss (The Brazilian Perez Hilton) confirmed that Madonna will be in studio for a collaboration with Anitta next week.

Who? 

and 

Who?

2 hours ago, rebelheart said:

She has just finished mixing the album, she isn't going to get in the studio with this Anitta woman now...

Madonna may as well do a duet with Italo-disco singer Sabrina...or Samantha Fox at this rate. Sheesh, talk about lowering standards...