New album thread

TXIII

16 hours ago, DitaDolla said:

She is very lazy with her music videos nowadays.. 

GMAYL 1/10 Hate everything about this career destroyer. 

GGW 8/10 She looks hot, plus good choreography. 

TUTR 1/10 Lazy like I said 

LFL 6/10 nothing happened there

GT 7/10 great potential 

BIM 5/10 A MESS. She looked great tho. 

F4CD3652-B112-46D7-BE06-86D179B78156.gif

Give Me All Your Luvin' issa 5/10. Good production and kinda entertaining but somethings just feels off and doesn't make sense :confused:
Girl Gone Wild issa 9.5/10. She served looks, strong choreo, SEX, the models were HOT as HELL. She gave the gays everything they wanted with this music video, without trying too hard. :headbang:
Turn Up The Radio issa 2/10. Cheap and boring. I bet even Madonna herself would call TUTR her least favourite video. :flop:
Living for Love issa 9/10. The red-white combo is just so aesthetically pleasing. It's pretty simple, but I really don't imagine a music video for LFL being less or more than what we got. It's just perfect for that kind of song. :bow:
Ghosttown issa 8.5/10. Those f*cking grills really ruined everything for me. They really feel sooo out of place in a video for a song like Ghosttown :imsad:. I wish she had at least one more look, but that hat is still everything in my opinion :inlove:

B*tch I'm Madonna issa 8/10. I love the fact that it's SOOOO colorful. And that look, with the pink hair and Moschino jacket...EVERYTHING :sassy:

I'm surprised it never occurred to her to do a video for "I'm Addicted" using footage from the album shoot in particular. Similar to how "Get Together" on Confessions used footage from the album shoots and all promotional photos during the campaign. Imagine the filter used as well. 😍

14 minutes ago, dylanciccone_ said:

I'm surprised it never occurred to her to do a video for "I'm Addicted" using footage from the album shoot in particular. Similar to how "Get Together" on Confessions used footage from the album shoots and all promotional photos during the campaign. Imagine the filter used as well. 😍

Hmm i never even thought of that. But does mert film the shoots? I think only klein tended to film the shoots

19 hours ago, Suedey said:

GMAYL - 7/10
GGW - 8/10
TUTR - 4/10
LFL - 7/10
GT - 6/10
BIM - 8/10

GMAYL - 10/10
GGW - 8/10
TUTR - 5/10
LFL - 8/10
GT - 9/10
BIM - 11/10

From that bunch I only find bad TUTR, and that is because it is clumsily edited. It is weird at times and it does not follow the rhythm correctly. Had it been properly edited, it would have been fun to watch! Besides, it gives the best gifs!!! :wow:

Image result for madonna turn up the radio gif

It reminds me so much to this... (0.40)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61zXKspRqDI

Just now, dcbyebyebaby said:

People like to talk about how bad TUTR is but I much rather have that then another Jump, Get Together, or American Life (Flag Version). At least its fun I guess.

It gave us a great Look!

10 minutes ago, tuckeye said:

well what do you want the videos to be like....she cant repeat herself and make an 'express yourself 2.0' you know...

i just hope for a lot of color

I'd like Madonna as a nightclub singer, set in 'Babylon Berlin' times...and a lot of colour!

image.jpeg

Just now, Rebel Heartbreaker said:

I'd like Madonna as a nightclub singer, set in 'Berlin Babylon' times...and a lot of colour!

OMG! That would be perfect!

Just now, Rebel Heartbreaker said:

I just had to amend my post with a pic!  And call the show by its correct name!

image.jpeg

She always did the 20ties/30ties so effortlessly!!! That would work. A dress similar to RH Unappologetic Bitch.

2 minutes ago, elijah said:

She always did the 20ties/30ties so effortlessly!!! That would work. A dress similar to RH Unappologetic Bitch.

The video needs to scream sophisticated fun and this is the way to go! I hope Madonna watches Netflix!!

I know it isn't related but I was just thinking how it is great anything leaked this time, nevertheless I totally enjoyed my Christmas holiday of 4 years ago when Madonna herself mixed those 4 songs and made them available. It was totally exciting to have her back out of nowhere with the best music since a very long time...

Anitta practically confirms that she worked with Madonna?

The interviewer asks if she did something with the Queen, she laughs and says that she can't say anything about. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2R6N_JZ59s&fbclid=IwAR3cT-YutSpqUa11rM-_l_CTgKKNa3fdt76VnpD24mknx1tfAtqV6EnPV48

30 minutes ago, BrendanT1993 said:

Anitta practically confirms that she worked with Madonna?

The interviewer asks if she did something with the Queen, she laughs and says that she can't say anything about. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2R6N_JZ59s&fbclid=IwAR3cT-YutSpqUa11rM-_l_CTgKKNa3fdt76VnpD24mknx1tfAtqV6EnPV48

bring on the meltdowns!!! 

:popcorn: