New album thread

TXIII

1 minute ago, Confessit said:

Why would any fan seriously think that Madonna would change anything in her timetable for hype about someone else’s film!?

She is A-list and a legend I doubt Madonna has had any thoughts of avoiding releasing projects as she fears others for years and years. That’s even if she ever did.

If you are (generally speaking)  sure of what you did, you are not scared of anything. The constant bringing up of this supposed fear is only in the minds of people who are fans of that singer/ now actress..If they are ok with her performance, output, feedbacks etc, they could just enjoy those things..but for someone this is impossible (according to these posts)... Madonna has always followed her  own path 🙂

12 minutes ago, bliss94 said:

As the album isn't released yet, there's time enough for leaks...sad but true!

I feel like they’re slowly becoming a thing of the past, has anyone else had such a serious early leaks in the past couple of years?

Robyn has just managed to keep her album un-leaked until it’s New Zealand release (sadly the single leaked a week early - but that was the fault of a digital music store). I think with the rise of streaming people are becoming less inclined to actually download something. It’s easier to just wait for the release. 

14 minutes ago, BrendanT1993 said:

Fans: OMG NEW MADONNA'S ALBUM COMING SOON, FINISHED! OVER! WOW!

Madonna: 

Love her tongue in cheek post about needing the money. 😂

On a serious note I can imagine the budget she gets from Interscope is pants so anything to blast the new era into next century !!!!!

32 minutes ago, Starman said:

She pretty much confirmed her new tour !

i think the tour will start earlier , possible june

if it does, then she goes into rehearsals in march, which leaves little promo for the album,

am I the only one who thinks in a few years she'll basically admit she hated all of that skincare nonsense and just did it to make quick money or cuz it's in a branding (live nation) contract? even at the RH tour she criticised corporate branding.. I hope the new album also means we'll see the more intelligent and mature side of her again.

Some of you talk about the leaks like it’s a thing of the past. If indeed the album is due to be released in April (🙄)  then there is still plenty of time for the campaign to be sabotaged... its 4 months away. 

I don’t mean to sound like a negative nelly but I’m not convinced her team has suddenly changed on that front. Perhaps I’m burned by RH but the closer we get to the release and the more publicly she talks about her music, the more paranoid I get about the album or demos being leaked.

22 hours ago, sul8323 said:

She is a living legend.  I see no reason Madonna would not be opening timber.  They would love to have her, I am sure and the crowd would go nuts.

I know... :lmao:

Some people here... Absurdas!!!!! 

2 hours ago, BrendanT1993 said:

Fans: OMG NEW MADONNA'S ALBUM COMING SOON, FINISHED! OVER! WOW!

Madonna: 

:rotfl:

omg! It's so obvious she's so above this scam! hahahahah. The over the top ads, this comment... 

52 minutes ago, Nikki said:

am I the only one who thinks in a few years she'll basically admit she hated all of that skincare nonsense and just did it to make quick money or cuz it's in a branding (live nation) contract? even at the RH tour she criticised corporate branding.. I hope the new album also means we'll see the more intelligent and mature side of her again.

Malawi

40 minutes ago, cardiganstarlet said:

Some of you talk about the leaks like it’s a thing of the past. If indeed the album is due to be released in April (🙄)  then there is still plenty of time for the campaign to be sabotaged... its 4 months away. 

I don’t mean to sound like a negative nelly but I’m not convinced her team has suddenly changed on that front. Perhaps I’m burned by RH but the closer we get to the release and the more publicly she talks about her music, the more paranoid I get about the album or demos being leaked.

I agree. WHile Madonna seems to have taken more care (ie it seems that everyone had to travel to be in the same studio rather than sending files in the cloud), we are now at the stage when copies will have to be circulated to a wider circle in the record company to manage publishing, marketing, etc, so the risk of leaks goes up.

41 minutes ago, cardiganstarlet said:

I was only being optimistic! I’ve definitely noticed a lot less enthusiasm for leaks. Nobody wants this to leak, during RH fans were showing off about hearing them and teasing people with descriptions and we all know what happened. I can’t imagine any fan out there wants to the same to happen again. 

3 minutes ago, Paul said:

I agree. WHile Madonna seems to have taken more care (ie it seems that everyone had to travel to be in the same studio rather than sending files in the cloud), we are now at the stage when copies will have to be circulated to a wider circle in the record company to manage publishing, marketing, etc, so the risk of leaks goes up.

But people have managed it! Why not Madonna? 

Ok there’s not the same demand but Dido just had a playback session of her entire album for journos and it’s not out till March 9th! So someone must think they keep it safe till then.

Does it seem impossible to assume that the so-called collectors already own the full demo sessions? I mean there are people who have all of her previous unreleased material (cough Warning Signs cough). Why should it be different this time? 

I’d like to differentiate between a public leaks and a collectors’ leaks. Just because a big leak a la RH has not happened yet, it does not mean that these collectors don’t already know all of the lyrics to the new songs. Just saying...

the only way you can avoid leaks is releasing your album by surprise on digital plataforms but the problem here is that she doesn't have much power there. Most of her sales are physical copies and that is when the album leaks because nobody has completly control of where it goes.

Unless she releases a SMASH ala Hung Up with a poweful campaign on streaming services, she can't wait 2 or 3 weeks to release physical copies.

Guest CzarnaWisnia
On 11/16/2018 at 8:00 PM, Plaything said:

The fake timelines and rumours stopped being funny or interesting in 2003

But the snarky clapbacks are still deeply riveting.

3 hours ago, Cyber-Raga said:

Does it seem impossible to assume that the so-called collectors already own the full demo sessions? I mean there are people who have all of her previous unreleased material (cough Warning Signs cough). Why should it be different this time? 

I’d like to differentiate between a public leaks and a collectors’ leaks. Just because a big leak a la RH has not happened yet, it does not mean that these collectors don’t already know all of the lyrics to the new songs. Just saying...

The reason why RH leaked was because collectors had the whole album as it was being recorded and they found out who was the hacker and that bridge got closet.

Now that the person is out collectors dont have the same wccess as before. As you can see even outtakes are not leaking anymore

Ahhh, those rare, magical times in life where Madonna starts talking about videos and tour dancers. It's what truly makes the world go round.

40 minutes ago, Sloane said:

Ahhh, those rare, magical times in life where Madonna starts talking about videos and tour dancers. It's what truly makes the world go round.

Yep. Starting to get very, very excited...