New album thread

TXIII

It’s been said over and over, but this is exciting. They can now focus on the promo/cover side of things if they haven’t already. I imagine they have a schedule all worked out and it’s just a waiting game now. They have a product to sell. And my wallet is ready!

21 hours ago, T0pher said:

so those photos from Vanity Fair '96 were tacky? updated not replicated.

No I'm staying M with stars shooting out of her fucking head on the album cover with the word "Magic" above it would be the tackiest shit.

1 hour ago, CalinB said:

Sounds as they are all done. But M, Mike Dean, and Mirwais are still following each other on Instagram.

Are they supposed to unfollow each other after their work is done? :phoneslut:

2 hours ago, Real_Madonna said:

No I'm stating M with stars shooting out of her fucking head on the album cover with the word "Magic" above it would be the tackiest shit.

tea

1 hour ago, stevo208 said:

Wonder if those folks who forked out for that private listening session have had their treat yet?

I feel like there's a 2% chance of that actually happening for some reason.

14 minutes ago, BrendanT1993 said:

I believe it's all done cause this video was posted some time ago on her stories (or a very similar one) and she is not in London anymore, so that should mean the final mix is done! Yay!

They wrapped last Saturday because she went to see David match Sunday morning.

The video with the bunny ears was posted a few months ago, she reposted the same one.

21 minutes ago, Iconic Fetus said:

They wrapped last Saturday because she went to see David match Sunday morning.

The video with the bunny ears was posted a few months ago, she reposted the same one.

Im wondering if they were done sometime ago and all these videos are just old ones to throw us off her scent...or if she just reposted the bunny video just to fuck with us 😂😂😂

7 minutes ago, Showdown said:

Im wondering if they were done sometime ago and all these videos are just old ones to throw us off her scent...or if she just reposted the bunny video just to fuck with us 😂😂😂

the first one, she has always played with posts to "alter" the timeline🙂

13 minutes ago, tuckeye said:

but she says they are in the mixing stage. how long does that take - months!?

Are they? Lauren is packing her things. Took a photo with Mike Dean and left I suppose. It looks like it's been done now.