New album thread

TXIII

1 hour ago, Showdown said:

Maybe it was just online banners and stuft but they were official plus the tshirts...they were the best ones i think!!! Way better than those photoshopped Sorry video ones lol

Thanks for the reminder!! I remember seeing this now — had forgotten! Good memory! 👍 

4 minutes ago, Suedey said:

They can fuck right off and so can their fucking 'queen' with her current reductive era & tour which are all based on DTM & BS from RHT so they can have several seats and turn their gay cards right back in at the check in counter because the Gods of the Gays are sending them brimstone as we speak

And yes you can quote that

:chuckle:

(Also ... maybe I am misreading their misplaced righteous indignation ...? But, if they are thinking that look “belongs” to Kylie because of that corset with the stars attached — Madonna wore that corset first! 1997  VF by Herb Ritts, right?)

23 minutes ago, Suedey said:

They can fuck right off and so can their fucking 'queen' with her current reductive era & tour which are all based on DTM & BS from RHT so they can have several seats and turn their gay cards right back in at the check in counter because the Gods of the Gays are sending them brimstone as we speak

And yes you can quote that

and I will :chuckle:

17 minutes ago, peter said:

(Also ... maybe I am misreading their misplaced righteous indignation ...? But, if they are thinking that look “belongs” to Kylie because of that corset with the stars attached — Madonna wore that corset first! 1997  VF by Herb Ritts, right?)

No its cuz she legit wore that outfit and headpiece for aphrodite...i think she looked great in it but M would of course look stunning in it 

Guest eroticerotic
20 minutes ago, peter said:

Yes 

8CE60E1D-8DB7-4A3A-8C3C-FE5B8F6B8ABA.png

24 minutes ago, Showdown said:

No its cuz she legit wore that outfit and headpiece for aphrodite...i think she looked great in it but M would of course look stunning in it 

Oh. Got it. Although their logic is flawed. The look “belongs” to Hedy if anyone. 

23 minutes ago, eroticerotic said:

Yes 

Right - thanks!

2 hours ago, Showdown said:

Maybe it was just online banners and stuft but they were official plus the tshirts...they were the best ones i think!!! Way better than those photoshopped Sorry video ones lol

confessions-tour-poster02.jpg

phoenix_drownedparadise_02.jpg

Omg the COHESIVENESS 😱

Guest eroticerotic

I low key have been thinking the next album will sound similar to like a Nelly Furtado Loose/ Folklore hybrid

Seeing the child choir made me recall  Nelly's Childhood Dreams. This song's intro is stunning.

And I'd love a classic latin rhythm ballad like Build You Up!

Also that clip she played a few times on her insta that sounds disco -ey reminds me of Anihilations soundtrack 

you can hear it around the 10:31 mark

Can't wait to hear the full project!

1 hour ago, eroticerotic said:

I low key have been thinking the next album will sound similar to like a Nelly Furtado Loose/ Folklore hybrid

Seeing the child choir made me recall  Nelly's Childhood Dreams. This song's intro is stunning.

And I'd love a classic latin rhythm ballad like Build You Up!

Also that clip she played a few times on her insta that sounds disco -ey reminds me of Anihilations soundtrack 

you can hear it around the 10:31 mark

Can't wait to hear the full project!

I love Folklore so much and thought of this album too. Picture Perfect, Powerless, Try are all amazing. And Nelly is Portuguese!

Guest eroticerotic
4 hours ago, yououghttavogue said:

I love Folklore so much and thought of this album too. Picture Perfect, Powerless, Try are all amazing. And Nelly is Portuguese!

And on loose, why must all good things come to an end

i can see a Maluma duet in a te busque style that would be hot as fun guess we will see .... 😉

11 hours ago, edercambui said:

EXCLUSIVE!

madonnamagic2019ssssss.jpg

:dead:

just no. Not just to the awful photoshop job, but the whole idea. So tacky. I guess it’s even been tacky back in the 40s. 

EXCLUSIVE

Drowned Madonna finally expose themselves and get called out in the comments for making up rumors based on nothing. They deleted my comment calling them out for their hypocrisy. Sad. Don’t spread rumors” says the site that posts rumors about the mastering stage and the supposed track list

8 hours ago, yououghttavogue said:

3 hours ago, stevo208 said:

I've been thinking for a while now that she may be compared to Nelly this era if the Portuguese influence is strong. I love Nelly though so not a bad thing 

Nelly's parents are Portuguese emigrants, but she's Canadian. Nelly misspell some words here and there when she speaks the language in interviews, nothing that bad, but she has said that she learned Portuguese at school and not at home, as her parents only spoke English even while in family.

However, as I said before, I'm not sure about a truly Portuguese (made in Portugal) influence in the new album. I saw Madonna socializing with lusophones communities (Cape Verde, specially), but not with Portuguese musicians other than the late fado singer Celeste Rodrigues, the saxophonist Riscardo Toscano (who plays an universal instrument, not Portuguese) and Dino d'Santiago, who does not sing Portuguese music per se and is more of a Cape Verde' music ambassador (even "Faz Gostoso" and "Batuku/Funana" are Brazilian and Creole expressions, not Portuguese (made in Portugal)). And Madonna trips to fado houses looked more as a tourist enjoying Lisbon's night than as a research; I can see her recording a song with a fado melody (kinda like Frozen), but not singing it like a fado singer (which would be the truly Portuguese influence, as the fado melody itself have an Arabic background). In my opinion, the Portuguese (made in Portugal) influence - if there's any - will just be present in the album/tour/era visual artwork. I may be wrong, but that's how I'm reading the situation.

15 hours ago, Magician said:

The Al-Kylieda stans (all 4 of them) are whining on twitter and IG that the Hedy Lamarr look belongs to Kylie. :crazy:

:rotfl: they are unbelievable. That look was from a 1941 movie called Ziegfeld girl.  Hedy and Lana Turner both had that look in the movie. Do they think a head piece that is the similar to the ones worn by Hedy and Lana in the movie belongs exclusively to Kilo ? That would be the same as Madonna fans saying Gentlemen Prefer blondes routine and look belongs only to Madonna.  Too stupid for words.,

5 hours ago, Rock said:

Nelly's parents are Portuguese emigrants, but she's Canadian. Nelly misspell some words here and there when she speaks the language in interviews, nothing that bad, but she has said that she learned Portuguese at school and not at home, as her parents only spoke English even while in family.

However, as I said before, I'm not sure about a truly Portuguese (made in Portugal) influence in the new album. I saw Madonna socializing with lusophones communities (Cape Verde, specially), but not with Portuguese musicians other than the late fado singer Celeste Rodrigues, the saxophonist Riscardo Toscano (who plays an universal instrument, not Portuguese) and Dino d'Santiago, who does not sing Portuguese music per se and is more of a Cape Verde' music ambassador (even "Faz Gostoso" and "Batuku/Funana" are Brazilian and Creole expressions, not Portuguese (made in Portugal)). And Madonna trips to fado houses looked more as a tourist enjoying Lisbon's night than as a research; I can see her recording a song with a fado melody (kinda like Frozen), but not singing it like a fado singer (which would be the truly Portuguese influence, as the fado melody itself have an Arabic background). In my opinion, the Portuguese (made in Portugal) influence - if there's any - will just be present in the album/tour/era visual artwork. I may be wrong, but that's how I'm reading the situation.

and Guy hated it so shes back to recording commercial rap music

maybe Gaultier doing total look for an album cover and the booklet inspired by Hedy

Related image

I wish she will wear the same new, statement pieces, costume made just for her like that stilettos in HB photoshoot

Image result for madonna shoes harper's bazaar 2013Image result for madonna shoes harper's bazaar 2013 sketchImage result for madonna shoes harper's bazaar 2013 sketch

20 hours ago, edercambui said:

EXCLUSIVE!

madonnamagic2019ssssss.jpg

This is something Sarah Brightman would do. Which by the way, Madonna’s met gala performance gave me personally operatic/classic Sarah Brightman vibes. 

6 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

:rotfl: they are unbelievable. That look was from a 1941 movie called Ziegfeld girl.  Hedy and Lana Turner both had that look in the movie. Do they think a head piece that is the similar to the ones worn by Hedy and Lana in the movie belongs exclusively to Kilo ? That would be the same as Madonna fans saying Gentlemen Prefer blondes routine and look belongs only to Madonna.  Too stupid for words.,

True, even though Kylie did the exact same Marilyn look after madonna. In fact Kylie has done so many things that copy madonna that their arguments are sooo ridiculous.... coming from the fans of someone who just did a country album. 

40 minutes ago, Katypatra said:

This is something Sarah Brightman would do. Which by the way, Madonna’s met gala performance gave me personally operatic/classic Sarah Brightman vibes. 

No and no. Gretchen -Stop trying to make Sarah brightman happen, it’s not going to happen.