New album thread

TXIII

7 minutes ago, caba1 said:

something like this, please. I love children singing

The song is nice and she was deemed like the anti-Madonna..ohh the media 😉

I’m so excited about the choir. All I need from her rn is a small clip of music or for her to post a line from the choir song. I’ll even settle for a one word hashtag related to this song...for the past couple of hrs,  I haven’t been able to stop checking her IG account just in case she posts something new music related. 

one mother posted this on that post:

"yourzengarden

That’s my Emily!!!!
Thank you Madonna she had a wonderful time and loved every minute of working with you. What a fantastic experience for them all. She didn’t find you tooooo scary 🤣"

5 minutes ago, caba1 said:

one mother posted this on that post:

"yourzengarden

That’s my Emily!!!!
Thank you Madonna she had a wonderful time and loved every minute of working with you. What a fantastic experience for them all. She didn’t find you tooooo scary 🤣"

😍

Children's choir ?

And just when I thought the album was finished and being mixed... hopefully just some final embellishments.

Hmm, Children's choir... I'm now imagining some kind of hauntingly demonic choir like the score from the film the Omen

Demonna is coming!

10 minutes ago, humanracin said:

Children's choir ?

And just when I thought the album was finished and being mixed... hopefully just some final embellishments.

Hmm, Children's choir... I'm now imagining some kind of hauntingly demonic choir like the score from the film the Omen

Demonna is coming!

I would actually really love this! 

I see 'PT Mix', 'Mirwais Mix' and 'M Approval' in the last 3 columns

Possibly 'Logic Mix' as the one before those.. since Logic is the DAW she uses.

I'm loving that all this teasing is coming from her, and love that brief clip of her interacting with the choir. 

This album can't come soon enough.

Looks like ALL tracks have M Approval ticked

Hair is recently dyed, no roots which probably means album artwork and maybe first video will be done before Xmas break.

Ideally : first single mid-late January, album February.