New album thread - queen teases on Insta stories

4 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

To be honest...I don’t want more snippets. My thirsty is gettin out of control now. :lol: 

Lol agreed, I already feel like I know more than I wanted to with her leak of the current track list. But who knows if that’s the final list and/or titles I guess...

9 minutes ago, strictmachine said:

Lol agreed, I already feel like I know more than I wanted to with her leak of the current track list. But who knows if that’s the final list and/or titles I guess...

I've not listened to any snippets or read anything about track listing, so this is keeping me in good stead. All I know is Mirwais is on board! 😇

1 minute ago, Rebel Heartbreaker said:

I've not listened to any snippets or read anything about track listing, so this is keeping me in good stead. All I know is Mirwais is on board! 😇

Lol then don’t go backwards in this thread hunny!!

Yaaas! Multilingual chanteuse!!!! English, Spanish and Portuguese.

Im here for Loca/Crazy being the same song but in two languages, JLo and Shakira have donde that with good results.

I’m so happy and excited for the new era, and wow at the song titles being on her Instagram since who knows when, we should look up other ones.

The vibes of the snippet are that of a Music ballad like Nobody's Perfect or Gone... it has me so excited the only thing I'm worried about is how processed her vocals were 😕 I wish her raw voice would shine through but judging by Lauren Delia's past productions i have a feeling the vocals might like that on "Champagne Rose"

16 minutes ago, yououghttavogue said:

The vibes of the snippet are that of a Music ballad like Nobody's Perfect or Gone... it has me so excited the only thing I'm worried about is how processed her vocals were 😕 I wish her raw voice would shine through but judging by Lauren Delia's past productions i have a feeling the vocals might like that on "Champagne Rose"

I feel the same.. lately her vocals are SO thin. though I LOVEEE her voice in "god is a woman"..

45 minutes ago, Iconic Fetus said:

Yaaas! Multilingual chanteuse!!!! English, Spanish and Portuguese.

Im here for Loca/Crazy being the same song but in two languages, JLo and Shakira have donde that with good results.

Maybe 1-11 is set to be standard and 12-15 deluxe

16 hours ago, Gabriel Ciccone said:

1- Killers

2- Extreme (...)

3- Dark Ballet 

4- I Don't (.....)

5- God Control

6- Batuka

7- Funana

8- Medellín

9- Future 

10- I Lied (?)

11- Crazy

12- Guetto (?)

13- Loca (?)

14-  Back the (....)

15- Game Alive

16 - (....)

The Future is Equal? :sneaky:

A P O L O G i Z E...........♥️ @stevenkleinstudio. Text by Rupi Kaur 🙏🏼. #thefutureisequal

Uma publicação compartilhada por Madonna (@madonna) em

But for sure, the juiciest thing is that Madonna unconsciously revealed the titles of the 15 tracks that she is currently mixing:

1. Killers
  2. Extreme Occident++
  3. Dark Ballett*
  4. I don’t Search, I Find
  5. God Control++
  6. Batuka**
  7. Funana**
  8. Medellin***
  9. Future
  10. I Live
  11. Crazy
  12. Faz Gostar****
  13. Loca*****
  14. Back That Up******
  15. Come Alive

Please, note that this is not a tracklist, but a working board with the tracks they are currently mixing. Those ticks are related to the mixing.

16 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

We would hear more clearly if she stopped asking Estere if she likes the music while the music is playing ! 

:lol: I don't know why she asked that annoying child anyway, she should send a 10 second clip to us and let us decide.. :inlove:

3 hours ago, robster said:

She teased 3 of these track titles in hashtags, people found the hashtags in archives, so we can also confirm:

I Don’t Search I Find

God Control

Extreme Occident

Occident is a term used to indicate “the Western world”, so that will DEFINATELY be a politically charged song.

BF1F48B8-7A2F-4B12-88F0-5D7E0B971257.jpeg

#ExtremeOccident is not an hashtag in that Madonna Instagram post anymore. Was it edited back then or just in the last hours?

Ready For The Next Chapter! ....... 💃🏾♥️🎒 #create #change #turnthepage

Uma publicação compartilhada por Madonna (@madonna) em

1 hour ago, Douglaslisboa said:

1. Batuka**
  2. Funana*
  3. Faz Gostar***

Are these actual words, and if so can someone explain what they might refer to?

Batuka is fitness dance like Zumba

Funaná is a musical genre from Cape Verde

Faz Gostar means something like "enjoy doing" in Portuguese

Edited by Ray Finkle

8 minutes ago, Ray Finkle said:

oooooooh! culturedonna is upon us... :stir:

15 minutes ago, Ray Finkle said:

she might've used the choir for Funaná 

2 hours ago, yououghttavogue said:

2 hours ago, Nikki said:

I feel the same.. lately her vocals are SO thin. though I LOVEEE her voice in "god is a woman"..

Thats what I’m nervous about as well. Why can’t she just sing raw again like in AL and Music eras. Im sure she has it in her. It just depends on how determined she is to reach those heights again.