New album thread - queen teases on Insta stories

2 hours ago, TearsInHeaven said:

Are you aware that Steven Klein loved that pic and showed it to Madonna as well? He was fascinated by the creativity of her fans. I think he mentioned it in an interview ages ago.

Robster is an artist, I didn't like the bubblegum Avril pic but he has done so many great Madonna illustrations and I still remember his Music art printed on the back cover of ICON magazine which obviously Madonna has seen.

BUT the current state of her fans creativity is questionable at best and the less she's exposed to it the better, her fascination with Aldo Diaz was enough :scared:

I mean no wonder there are people out there that think she’s completely off her rocker when they come across some of these ridiculous fan “creations” (that would more accurately be described as abominations) and don’t even realize they’re fake....

1 hour ago, strictmachine said:

I mean no wonder there are people out there that think she’s completely off her rocker when they come across some of these ridiculous fan “creations” (that would more accurately be described as abominations) and don’t even realize they’re fake....

Now now, temper temper, no need to be bitchy about it. I made that image purely for my own enjoyment to be used as an avatar on a forum, it's not my fault this stuff got taken and spread around and mistaken for something genuine. I never made a secret of it that I made them and that they were completely fake!!!

3 hours ago, TearsInHeaven said:

Are you aware that Steven Klein loved that pic and showed it to Madonna as well? He was fascinated by the creativity of her fans. I think he mentioned it in an interview ages ago.

I have a picture of Steven taking a photo of a girl who had the image printed on her shirt, so I know that he has indeed seen it and liked it yeah. I also know there is an interview with Willow Smith way back when where she's also wearing a shirt with the image printed on it, it was quite ridiculous. haha

1 hour ago, coco said:

Robster is an artist, I didn't like the bubblegum Avril pic but he has done so many great Madonna illustrations and I still remember his Music art printed on the back cover of ICON magazine which obviously Madonna has seen.

BUT the current state of her fans creativity is questionable at best and the less she's exposed to it the better, her fascination with Aldo Diaz was enough :scared:

Some of the best moments in my life came from my Madonna drawings. Her posting my artwork. Using that Music drawing on the back cover of ICON magazine which according to the editor "put a smile on her face". My personal artwork being mistaken for real and causing the entire Licorice album cover controversy. My drawings being selected for the Rebel Heart Tour, and aaaaaalmost being the single cover artwork for the Bitch I'm Madonna cover. When the new album materializes I'll do my best to do some quality work again.

There are plenty of talented fans out there, as was obvious during the Rebel Heart montage during the RHT, which showcased some amazing talent, and I'm proud to have known some of those talented fans for ages through forums like these and forums long gone by now.

1 hour ago, robster said:

Now now, temper temper, no need to be bitchy about it. I made that image purely for my own enjoyment to be used as an avatar on a forum, it's not my fault this stuff got taken and spread around and mistaken for something genuine. I never made a secret of it that I made them and that they were completely fake!!!

Sorry robster, that wasn’t directed specifically at you. I was thinking of some of the atrocities that have been posted in the fan artwork thread. 

1 hour ago, robster said:

Some of the best moments in my life came from my Madonna drawings. Her posting my artwork. Using that Music drawing on the back cover of ICON magazine which according to the editor "put a smile on her face". My personal artwork being mistaken for real and causing the entire Licorice album cover controversy. My drawings being selected for the Rebel Heart Tour, and aaaaaalmost being the single cover artwork for the Bitch I'm Madonna cover. When the new album materializes I'll do my best to do some quality work again.

There are plenty of talented fans out there, as was obvious during the Rebel Heart montage during the RHT, which showcased some amazing talent, and I'm proud to have known some of those talented fans for ages through forums like these and forums long gone by now.

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Christmas and all in 5 weeks do you think this will drop suddenly or we looking at press release spring 19 for summer

release .

longest wait since she began recording , give us SOMETHING 

It makes me feel physically sick to think that Robster’s fan-art was turned down over that abomination against graphic design Aldo - I’ll never ever understand........it’s not even “fan-art” just shit graphic design!!!!

......god help us lead M back to good design

Love your work @robster and you were robbed with that BIM cover. Your's is far superior! 

If I recall, the one with her blowing the bubble was made before HC came out right? Wasn't it a projection of how her look may be based on the rumors we were hearing about the album? I know you did one for MDNA too that turned out to be quite accurate in a lot of ways. Madonna needs to hire you!! ❤️

4 hours ago, robster said:

And don't forget this classic that was printed everywhere back in the day:

madonnaelton.jpg

22 hours ago, robster said:

Yup, if you look reaaaaaaaaaally closely in the bottom left corner of the white frame around the image you can see the name "Robster" embedded in the image as a watermark! Hehe, I still see it popping up on websites, youtube videos, fanpages, etc. I made it as an avatar which I used on the Madonnamad forum YEARS ago haha

22 hours ago, Royal T said:

This is so cool 😄

i have a coffee mug with this picture on it, which I bought when I was in Rome 😄

:lmao:this is amazing! I never liked the pic but I’ve seen it everywhere! Good job @robster 

1 hour ago, Lolo said:

39253908-928F-43F9-BE5F-9474121DE89B.gif

Whhaaat??? This is brilliant!  

Whhhyyy didn’t they went for it????

Because all aldo diaz “art” is new day modern art masterpieces. Don’t you know? 

17 hours ago, Sloane said:

Robster's Bitch I'm Madonna artwork should've been the single cover.

I agree. It was beautiful and captured the energy of the song so well! I screamed when Madonna posted cause it honestly felt we were going to get some quality single artwork for that single....

8 minutes ago, Runaway Lover said:

It would not be so bad if it was professionally edited in at least a mediocre quality.

its the Trump age, who cares about being perfect?

1 hour ago, dollhouse said:

its the Trump age, who cares about being perfect?

Lol