New album thread - queen teases on Insta stories

On 11/6/2018 at 6:46 AM, robster said:

I cut and pasted the snippets she posted on instagram and created a loop of the bassline in the clip, so we can get a better idea of what to expect. Of course the strings will progress throughout the song, so try and disregard them in this version and focus solely on the beat. It's just a little something so you can hear it run a little longer then the 2 seconds she gave us. Hope you like it

Thank you for this. The music sounds beautiful and i'm very excited. I think the best bit is the gasp at the end!

8 minutes ago, shelita-buffet said:

Thank you for this. The music sounds beautiful and i'm very excited. I think the best bit is the gasp at the end!

yeah the gasp is very Vogue 🙂 There's such energy and something special about it

3 minutes ago, Miphiwart said:

I wish that was one of  madonnas new tracks. I really like that instrumental vibe of it.  

....I’m hoping for something a little more obscure than Baby. As much as I’ve been bopping to this and Solo, I just want something a little more leftfield from M, which from looking at who she’s been with in the studio - I don’t think I’ll be disappointed.

4 hours ago, Douglaslisboa said:

Madonna and Beth Ditto in London today. COLLAB PLEASE :inlove:

I don't know... her EP was amazing and there was a homage to M there (Justify My Love)

But her album was awful, was so disappointed in the sound/production she went with.

2 hours ago, Miphiwart said:

I wish that was one of  madonnas new tracks. I really like that instrumental vibe of it.  

she's working with Mirwais, so it'll probably be more experimental and different

10 minutes ago, humanracin said:

I don't know... her EP was amazing and there was a homage to M there (Justify My Love)

But her album was awful, was so disappointed in the sound/production she went with.

The album was perfect from beginning to end! Pure 80’s pop-rock, perfect vocals, dancey!! I still play it all the way through at work and people constantly ask who it is. 

2 hours ago, Miphiwart said:

Madonna deserves better, just saying 

4 hours ago, robster said:

reminds me of this fake visual I made years ago hehehe

336289_640px.jpg?1214876047

Is this yours?? I saw this image used in so many magazines and newspapers 

1 hour ago, Royal T said:

Is this yours?? I saw this image used in so many magazines and newspapers 

Yup, if you look reaaaaaaaaaally closely in the bottom left corner of the white frame around the image you can see the name "Robster" embedded in the image as a watermark! Hehe, I still see it popping up on websites, youtube videos, fanpages, etc. I made it as an avatar which I used on the Madonnamad forum YEARS ago haha

6 minutes ago, robster said:

Yup, if you look reaaaaaaaaaally closely in the bottom left corner of the white frame around the image you can see the name "Robster" embedded in the image as a watermark! Hehe, I still see it popping up on websites, youtube videos, fanpages, etc. I made it as an avatar which I used on the Madonnamad forum YEARS ago haha

This is so cool 😄

i have a coffee mug with this picture on it, which I bought when I was in Rome 😄

21 minutes ago, robster said:

I have no doubt M probably thinks it's a real pic. :lmao: Still, it's brilliant.

1 hour ago, robster said:

Are you aware that Steven Klein loved that pic and showed it to Madonna as well? He was fascinated by the creativity of her fans. I think he mentioned it in an interview ages ago.